• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

yes.. this is really cool.. :) and i joined the gfx troop!!
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

how can i join a group????
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Just click "JOIN 'group' " at the upper right side of the page when you view the group.
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. egroups is soo cool like my group GRAPHIC TROOPS.. waxexe..![/b][/color]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I wanna join on one of the groups in here..but as of now I cant still decide on what group do I belong... and Im not sure if that group will accept me as their member... oh well anyway, havin egroups here makes this forum cooler :eh:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah i'm really enjoyin' and havin fun with the group members =) the egroup feature is a cool thing to enjoy and share your interests with people =) Remember rockstar members ! [img]http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7636/72006386so4.gif[/img] Keep Rockin' \m/ [img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8867/66602649py6.gif[/img]
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the e group i'll join or have joined is naruto fanz coz im a true naruto fanatic yeah and like uchiha sasuke ..:)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i've joined black pinkers clan but my current group is the graphic troops [spoiler]i made a group before joining to my current group,but i decided to make it free then join the graphic trooops then,yesterday,my group suddenly changed back to the group i made(under the avatar and caption u can see it) then i joined graphic troops once again and abandoned my group once again.[/spoiler]
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to join hunkies cuz im talented and smart.. and fashionable..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to hunkies siz trica... ;) :kiss:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

chyah Im a hunkie!
wHexThuRr
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to join class-s but they are already 25 members and i guess no newbies are in there >.<
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This eGroups sounds fun.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I just wanna quote our founder from the other thread because i think it's more appropriate in here [quote=Ephemeral]Just a small message... To those who have "issues" regarding our group. Please inform me "Personally" and don't hold back on the details. Don't worry... I won't bite. Just as long you can support your statement. Remember. What happens outside our group and the forum is not of my concern as acting founder of Class-S. If you have any problems regarding a certain group member of Class-S. Send the ignorant member a message. Don't involve the whole group. If you have any personal problems regarding our group. Talk to a psychiatrist and try to hate the good members on the group as well.[/quote] :penguin:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is a nice new feature...didn't have anything like this when i was here last year.... i've already joined Class X yesterday...funny people there :D and some good topics :thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Chiny.12]haha.. lol.. it's really cool.. im impressed with the admin thinking some ideas like that.. i never thought of one..:D really cool![/quote] [b][i]i really do agree with sis chiny:] eGroups are cool.you can meet very many friends in every group you join:)[/i][/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was a member of Class X for about a week I think. Left there and joined Rockstars....have never regretted joining Rockstars. I really think that most of the coolest people in FTalk are members of Rockstars. I appreciate every single one of my fellow Rockmates. =) I would recommend this group to anybody who likes music and likes cool, down to earth people. We definitely have some "characters" in Rockstars. :lol: And our group is not just for rock fans, otherwise I wouldn't be there. :lol: :lol: To all my fellow Rockmates that happen to read this....love ya all.....[b]Keep Rockin' \m/[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]I would recommend this group to anybody who likes music and likes cool, down to earth people. We definitely have some "characters" in Rockstars. :lol: And our group is not just for rock fans, otherwise I wouldn't be there. :lol: :lol:[/quote] very well said, Bro.! :thumbsup: 100% true! @T: I really enjoy my egroup. BTW, I hope that we will not "abuse" our freedom to select any group of our choice by just "playin'" around with the "leave group" button, and joining other groups as often as we could. Let us be serious and be mature enough on this issue. Keep rockin'! Executor Jie
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]aahh...that's why..well happy to be at friendstertalk university eh![/b] [b]wewewe...eow clasmyts! mm..y ftu not on the list?:)[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: The Scandalers is not included :lol: lol :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:56

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy