• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

^ weee.. i decided to try to join class S and i've read ur purpose and mission. I think i can handle that. just wish u will grant my request =) and i will do my best to help ur group to maintain the cleanliness of our community. i thank you. hoping.. =(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

:arrow: I wish this egroup wont cause gap in our friendship..just remember,we are still a family! here in the forum..:thumbsup:

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-05-11 02:22:43)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ofcorz we are hunkies heinz :lol: to all members,, just take note wat ms. ducheszv told us on wat to do, no matter wat happen, wer still one team, =) ftalk,
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: yah right tunie..cheers ftalkers..:thumbsup:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]I wish this egroup wont cause gap in our friendship..just remember,we are still a family! here in the forum..:thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=portuniecho]ofcorz we are hunkies heinz :lol: to all members,, just take note wat ms. ducheszv told us on wat to do, no matter wat happen, wer still one team, =) ftalk,[/quote] VERY TRUE Kuya Lord! 110% TRUE :lol: Always keep in mind that we are one family here at ftalk and i hope the egroup thing doesn't cause any discrimination nor any gap on our friendship.. Always remember that egroups are not created for COMPETITION, no one is imitating anyone or trying who's best and all that... that is not the main purpose of this feature... each of us has our own talents and interests and that's one reason why i made an egroup.. we have a different purpose, we're a bunch of crazy members who just love to hang out and talk about music.. we never talk anything bad about other members or even make fun of other egroups.. we are different in our own way :) Yup i agree.. we're still one team... No competition and all that. No fighting on who's best etc. We can be the best in our own ways. :)

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-11 04:53:18)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's like one team, one family....team ftalk! :D :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]lordheinz wrote: I wish this egroup wont cause gap in our friendship..just remember,we are still a family! here in the forum.. portuniecho wrote: ofcorz we are hunkies heinz to all members,, just take note wat ms. ducheszv told us on wat to do, no matter wat happen, wer still one team, ftalk, VERY TRUE Kuya Lord! 110% TRUE Always keep in mind that we are one family here at ftalk and i hope the egroup thing doesn't cause any discrimination nor any gap on our friendship.. Always remember that egroups are not created for COMPETITION, no one is imitating anyone or trying who's best and all that... that is not the main purpose of this feature... each of us has our own talents and interests and that's one reason why i made an egroup.. we have a different purpose, we're a bunch of crazy members who just love to hang out and talk about music.. we never talk anything bad about other members or even make fun of other egroups.. we are different in our own way Yup i agree.. we're still one team... No competition and all that. No fighting on who's best etc. We can be the best in our own ways.[/quote] >>I agree with you angeli..:thumbsup: for you..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ahhh....i have a question though... what if ive already joined/created a group...but i want to join/create another group...is that possible? :retard:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]ahhh....i have a question though... what if ive already joined/created a group...but i want to join/create another group...is that possible?[/quote] ...=) not possible buddy...
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ah ok....i thought that it's like friendster groups...hehehe :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

why am i still not in the class X ??? i don't know how to join, can somebody care to help me? yooo-hoooo
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ dai! imy :crybaby: anyway.. just click the "[b]Join Class X[/b]" it's found in the upper right EJ will accept you.. have fun doing adult talk.. =P~ joke ej .. :P :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ nyahahaha! i'm so noob hahahahaahaha oh my gass.. :wallbash: tengks dai. hihhihihi :lol: mishue too. im not excited this june. aarrghh :wallbash: lels
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol same here dai .. :wallbash: i dont wanna go back to SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL :wallbash: [b]Topic[/b] i can see many groups.. :D im curious of the GFX group.. sounds cool .. :cool:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]Always remember that egroups are not created for COMPETITION, no one is imitating anyone or trying who's best and all that... that is not the main purpose of this feature... each of us has our own talents and interests and that's one reason why i made an egroup.. we have a different purpose, we're a bunch of crazy members who just love to hang out and talk about music.. we never talk anything bad about other members or even make fun of other egroups.. we are different in our own way[/quote] i agree with you 100% angeli_7 :thumbsup: like i said in my first post, eGroups are not created to compete with other eGroups. If there are some members who feel that there are any member (even mods) that uses the eGroup function as a way of competing or making fun of other eGroups then I just wish that [i]that[/i] member should site an incident or proof first that such [b]incidents really did happen[/b]. If any of you feel [b]offended in any way[/b] then you should [b]PM the founder/leader[/b] of the particular eGroup that you have problems with. If you wish to complain, at least complain to the [b]right[/b] person. We don't want anyone going around telling other people nasty rumors right? =|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thats right.... =) this eGroup has nothing to do with us having gaps regarding our friendships.... this eGroups is/are actually cool... aight..?!? thats why members wanted to join... and as member of the Hunkies.. I respect all the eGroups Founder and co founders .. =) *group hugz* nyorks :P God bless and gud luck to all.. =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-11 19:01:37)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mmmmm... interestingg...
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bwahahaha.. i just read the descriptions of all the egroups and i found them cute.. every group has different concepts and personalities.. =)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i decided to join lordheinz
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wee. very cool. i joined the graphic troops.=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:53

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy