• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

jakers23
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

wer is our group??? the ONLINE GAMERS CLAN ^^ :cry:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

[quote=jakers23]wer is our group??? the ONLINE GAMERS CLAN ^^[/quote] i suggest if you could PM the TS to update the first post and include your group, it would be best =) [quote=karuro72002]Class E Founder must be an Old Member & must have atleast 3000 post[/quote] I think I am qualified to be the "founder" of this group :lol::lol: [quote=ducheszv]anyway, i hope e-groups will have a get together this xmas.. maybe an exchange gifts to all e-groups? lets bond..[/quote] This is a great idea! count me into this :thumbsup: [spoiler]really fresh ava, you're so pretty![/spoiler]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-10-31 04:18:08)

van08
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna join egroup but i'm still a newbie..:crybaby:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm,all groups are nice!i joined rockstars!and there are lots of cool peoples there!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

First I joined was Black Pinkers Clan.I stayed there for almost 3 months and then I noticed,Some of our members aren't posting.So,I decided to leave :D Then I stayed Groupless for a month after that,I joined GFX Troop.It had chaos there,I leaved.And I joined Rockstars.I've stayed there for so long. :doubt: And after months of stay there,I created a group :lol: It wasn't active so I joined Eptok Pinoy Scandalers(The Scandalers)and for some time,I decided to leave.I joined Class-S and I was rejected =( I joined The scandalers again. ^___________________^
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^aw, thats ok ^^ be active... ver2x active... i think all of the members there are old & active since registered and they have lots of p0st and lots of experience! :eh: and they d0 help other mods! :eh: help detect monsters! :lol: like me monster! :eh: [quote=jieduck][quote=karuro72002]Class E Founder must be an Old Member & must have atleast 3000 post[/quote] I think I am qualified to be the "founder" of this group :lol::lol:[/quote] Sure! ^^ ahahhaa... but i want to be a founder, ahahaha... but i dont want to leave class S! aw confused :retard: ill w8 till they kick me! :lol: just kiddn class S! :eh: loev you S... I <3 Class S
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ Sis Aya[/b] could you add this group in your list: [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Eighties+Rewind]Eighties Rewind[/url] for all 80s fanatics... I think it needs a little promoting :D [b]thanks[/b] <3
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]could you add this group in your list: Eighties Rewind for all 80s fanatics... I think it needs a little promoting thanks <3[/quote] Added. =) :thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^is that a new group? :lol: cool s0 retro.. loev retr0! :eh: [b]4000th[/b] p0st! :lol: :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-11-04 14:18:47)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah kinda new, from last month. I hope some will join :wasted: the ones in it aren't even talkin anymore... i really want to meet fellow 80 lovers here in ftalk :D thought it might be fun. [b]btw[/b], if im the founder & leader, could i remove members? if so how :retard:? just for a certain/appropriate reason. im still a newb inside.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we'll plan on the E-group xchange gift thing by december.. :P :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]btw, if im the founder & leader, could i remove members? if so how :retard:? just for a certain/appropriate reason. im still a newb inside.[/quote] Just click the Edit Group Link on your group and you will see the options for kicking a member at the lower part. Just put the username of the member, then submit., Good Luck on your group sis ;] Too bad, I'm 90's :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-11-05 12:29:17)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah that was slow of me :retard: thank u! ew 90s! :P yeah [b]80s rule[/b].. just kidding :P I've yet to find an 80s kid here.. that's my mission :ninja: hehe.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hope we can join to the egroups we want. not just one egroup.
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I was one of the very first members of the Rockstars. But then few months have passed and I've decided to go to the Artworks 101. I left a message to Angeli upon leaving the group. I just know that I belong in the Artworks 101. :|
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]we'll plan on the E-group xchange gift thing by december..[/quote] i guess I better join a group by december :D but which will it be?? :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]i guess I better join a group by december :D but [u]which will it be??[/u] :ninja:[/quote] [b]eheeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~~[/b] :rolleyes: [spoiler][b]cough speaks louder than words.[/b]:P:P:P:P:P:P[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Hey.. i have been receiving rumors that we reject pending requests without even giving them a PM.. just a clarrification.. WE never reject pending membership requests of those members who lack the qualifications of being a part of Rockstars.. The truth is, we are giving them time to complete all the requirements.. so please stop doing that.. anyways.. So far, [i]Rockstars[/i] is still the loudest group.. :D eventhough so many members already left us.. we are still trying to be happy.. [/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]So far, Rockstars is still the loudest group.. :D eventhough so many members already left us.. we are still trying to be happy..[/quote] yeah.! =D\m/ rakenrawr [b]ROCKSTARZ![/b] :eh: [img]http://i35.tinypic.com/jkitra.gif[/img] :eh: :eh: :eh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]WE never reject pending membership requests of those members who lack the qualifications of being a part of Rockstars.. The truth is, we are giving them time to complete all the requirements.. so please stop doing that.. anyways..[/quote] I believe this. =) [quote=eney0715]So far, Rockstars is still the loudest group.. :D eventhough so many members already left us.. we are still trying to be happy..[/quote] Rockstars will always be the loudest group, full of energetic and active members. I'm sure, there's no need to try hard to be happy, 'cause this is really a happy group. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Friendstertalk officially adds [b]eGroups[/b] as one of its features![/align] [u]/!\[/u] eGroups are [b]not[/b] created to compete with each other. It is simply created for members to f

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:43

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy