• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! let see if this thread works. let me go first. (MODERATORS: if you think this is useless, just remove this thread. thanks in advance. :p August 22, 2008 Friday Dear Diary, This time around, im surfing the net, and checking my friendster's comment. Im writing on my diary in ftalk today. im so happy because i have ate many chocolates today :p. now you go.![/b][/align]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2010-07-21 02:25:13)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Date: aug.22,2008 Day: friday Happenings: lolwootz! haha happenings??? i pick my favorite bag for tomorrow and charge my cellphone. i'm so very angry today becoz of my seatmate... but still im happy coz now is da deadline of our project but our teacher is on hurry so she forgot to collect them :D yippee! im happy coz he :redface: dun wans me to cry (even im not crying, yah know). i'm very tired of seeiing her lyk a snake on my friend. they say they are friends, but i think they forgot to mention the "moar" between "are" and "friends"... :lol: just read my confession post and see what my :redface: tell me today :D

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-08-22 09:03:13)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[b]Date:[/b]Aug.22.2008 [b]Day:[/b] Friday [b]Dear Diary,[/b] Finally someone made this thread after 48 million years! I guess this will solve the problem (?) in the confession thread as there are lots of members who i've encountered over the past year complaining why it's always use as a thread to jot down daily activities (blog) and not [i]real[/i] confessions *whatever. The problem now lies with the moderators if they want this thread or not (?) As of the moment, im stuffing 3 spoons of rice inside my mouth ...........while typing hastily in my keyboard as i feel that i might choke any minute now. *paused. I've finally swallowed my food with a happy gulp gulp *ahhh Seriously -- today was fun because i was able to chat with my Class-S family again (IMTSB T ^ T). As usual, the confe was filled with laughter and ecchi~ness (lolwut?!)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Date:Aug22 2008 day:friday happenings: we had a confe.. although im not part of their group they still welcomed me.. ehe.. thanks peeps!! had fun eventhough its short.. and i HOPE that i can join their group.. :D it's their choice anyways.. before the confe,, we had an awesome party at school!! wohoo!! we werent able to eat in our class room coz no one brought food, so i went searching for precious food and finally found one, hehe.. puto, WTF?!@@#%#$%% haha i was stuffed? we ended the part-ey by playing spin the bottle.. :d go kim!

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-08-22 10:16:47)

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Finally, there's a thread , where you can write your diary and not on the confession thread. lols. and i hope. this wont be like the confession thread ( has a confession, twice ,thrice, fries a day lols :lol: ). Diary is a [b]daily record[/b] of the writer's own experiences, observations, feelings, attitudes. and actually. usually wer doin it [b]private[/b] (:O) did i just said [b]private[/b]?. :lol: , so i dont know, :lol: if you can share, that's better, we are family here. :D [hr][hr][hr] [b]Date:Aug.22.2008[/b] [b]Day: Friday[/b] Just woke up 3 AM because we will be having a Class-s gathering. although, i slept only 3 hours. :lol: and i was like "[b]Wazzup Leche PLAN?[/b]" and Yes. i had fun with them, i would say,. That's the best confe Ever we had almost complete even though wer not complete its still fun. Is it the BEST?. or we just missed each other. well. its been awhile that wer not having a confe. :D next time again, :lol: and i hope wer complete. Talking about plans, chit chatting, sharing laughters. and its great. And i would say, that this people is my real family, I love you all. This group can compare to my real life group [ PORTU ] . because my real life group is also the best, and this guys are my online buddies. while my real group is my personal buddies . they are both the best. too many similarities. and it keeps me remembering my real group from this class-s groups. the best. SOLID. :D
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wooo theres a ftalk diary now huh :lol:, im forseeing this will be a cool and popular thread :eh::lol: but i think this may also be a potential "spam hayden", lulz, maybe if members would post here [b]1 post per day only[/b] :D, since we hab the date and time..(wooo im totally senseless :lol:) anyway, my first post.. [hr][hr] [b]Date:[/b] Aug 22, 2008 :paranoid: [b]Time:[/b] 11:49 PM (phil time) lulz Dear Diary, Wahahahaha..I missed teh class S confe so much..we all enjoyed the confe agen..just liek the old times,minus the singing bees though :lol:,, wahahaha.. weve come up wif new weird words due to such typos by them.. one invented [b]Sukent -- Silent[/b] < weird huh? :eh::lol: (whoever u r invented this,, ur epic! :lol:) Wahaha i just LOL'd with that one.. on other news,, dang T_T i think i cant be ol tomo :crybaby:, all here are gonna be busy..wooooo parc! im hungry! T_T :lol: :lol: Bwahahaha,, teh so called meeting wasnt a meeting at all..i mean, we hab fun and laff, i cant stop laffing..wooo i missed it so much!.. *edited Oh i cant believe i lost a bet cause someone went online :wallbash:,,wahhahaah.. i thot he wudnt be online at that time..but he did..whyyy??!?! whyyyyyyyy?!!? WHY?!?! :lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-22 12:04:27)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

August 22, 2008 Friday Dear Diary, I'm really bored and hungry.today we had to vote for the officers of school.the candidatees were really weird.and theres a midget too.lol..boooooo..well i hate the lunch.we had pizza...with mushrooms :puke: and BTW i woke up at 7;30 today.and school starts at 8:00.the reason y is bec i slept 3 am.back to school im getting really interedsted bec. im getting straight A's boo.yay.so yeah i wish i can go beach tomoroow its really hot.the weather has always been terrible.and yeah i watch the olympics.dang china is just behind usa. dammit..well anyway they deserved it.this rtard kid on my neighbor ruins my moms flowers :/ hes actually dumb.and for school i hope the best officers will win.because some weren't popular and thyre really good.haha..oh well. what can we do.?..its more of the popularityy if you're wondering wwhy my spelling is wrong ..i ts because imm lazyy..i dont look to da keyboard when i typeeeb so yeah idk booo blahh waaah peace out
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] August 23, 2008 Saturday Dear Diary, When i wake this morning, im so sad thinking that we dont have mtap class today. But thanks to a frined of mine letting me know that the people who are in our room and in the 4th year room are students who participated the sassy examination i think. On the meantime, im texting with my friends, surfing the net, checking my friendster (i was shocked on the bulletin ivve red.). Im so happy today the my thread is really appreciated by my ftalk family.[/b][/align]

Last edited by shinaske (2008-08-22 22:56:05)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]August 23, 2008 Saturday 11:04 AM Dear Diary, My eyes are still hurting and my friends say its puffy. Dang i cried so hard last night coz of school and more personal things =( And its as if the weather is mourning with me. lol haay I wish for once i can solve everything. =( It's really hard living alone without somebody to turn to. I miss my family and i wanna go home. Im so depressed right now :| But still I'm thankful i have my friends that are there for me especially corn :kiss: thanks for your craziness last night, i stopped crying. :lol: hayyyz I missed the conference. I miss all class-s. =( Im still so sad. :wallbash: [spoiler]PS. He called me last night but i wasn't able to answer the fone coz i dozed off. Thanks for the message :kiss:[/spoiler][/spoiler]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is for yesterday. [spoiler]Date: August 22, 2008 Day: Friday Happenings: whew! our class won in the indigenous dance! champion! but i was not one of the contestants. i was just audience. i helped the dancers alot, because i was their hairstylist. i really envied them putting on eyeliner. so i put on too. i looked emo. which i wanna be! fun day![/spoiler] this is for today [spoiler]Date: August 23, 2008 Day: Saturday Happenings: im so bored. i have nothing to do in house. i hate it because we dont have classes on monday, very boring. i just playing guitar - romanza and eating cream o...[/spoiler]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Date:o8/23/o8 Day:friday Happenings: tnx god its friday! wew~! watta tiring day im fym n njoyed alot coz i was able to chitchat with my friends hop ur ol doin fyn guys^^ njoi d rest of the day/nyt hmmm...i think this is the end of my diary*argh!lol! ^and the rest is still unwritten
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for creating this thread. I'm one of[i] those[/i] people who treat confession thread as my diary. :rolleyes: By the way , Way the by.. Today is Saturday/ Aug 23. 4.07pm. [spoiler]Dear Diary, ([i]all for free[/i]):exclaim: I woke up thinking of all the works I have to do this day, tomorrow and for the next day/s. Hopefully, [sup]*cross fingers*[/sup] I'll finish those. :retard:. How can I? If I'm still here, typing in my diary, oops! our dairy I mean. Err imagine, since AM I'm writing that freaking notes. My fault, I don't write notes when I'm in school. And when its due, I'm on my rush hush rush hour. :lol: Till now, I haven't finish it yet. But guess what, I'm on the mid later part. So few drips to go. [sup]*sigh*[/sup] Break time equal ftalk modo. Speaking of ftalk, I have my new noobeh av & sig[i]eh[/i]. And and... I've leave my group. :| I know, there is/are issue/s about this. I have read those. But I don't wanna join in/or in any of the arguments If there is/was. After all, we are all family and it doesn't matter what group you are in. :thumbsup: [i]Just wanna have fuunnnn. Ohh just wanna have fanssss...[/i] :lol: Peace. I love you all. :Inlovevov: :wow: - - - enough for that, wrong thread ^. :lol: Diary, goodbye for awhile. I'll be back... Miss me! :P[/spoiler] - [i]edited some blah blah's[/i]. :/- :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-23 05:20:04)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Date: [/b]Aug.23,2008 [b]Day: [/b]Saturday [b]Dear Diary,[/b] Early this morning, probably about 9-ish my dad woke me up. He asked me to clear up because there will be an Anniversary party in our house. It's one of our housemates whose having the party. I didn't have enough sleep cos I stayed late last night and I didn't sleep the other night so I'm very tired. I heard my dad screaming my name and I'm totally pissed off because I'm having a good sleep/dream. He said it's already noon and I woke up and looked at my phone it's only 9 o'clock in the morning. He tricked me, what a bastard! Why do I need to bother cleaning anyway? We're not the one whose having the party in the first place. Whilst I'm cleaning he still keeps talking and telling me off which another thing that pissed me off. Then now I've done cleaning up so now I turned on my laptop and have my way of relaxing. [i]Continuation..... [/i] Then suddenly, my laptop got disconnected which is not surprisingly to happen. So instead of waiting for the internet's re-connection, I decided to help them decorating at the living room. I did some decorating with the balloons and they were impressed with my decoration. After that I helped them bringing down the food because their room is on third floor (they have their own kitchen at their room). I have to bring down the food they cooked upstairs. So instead of walking on stairs decided to run. When I got to the 3rd floor I run out of breath....Then I took the food and brought it down. I did the same thing for ten times, bloody hell! I was tired all day. The visitors started to arrive so I took a bath. After that...of course it's eating time. I ate and ate until my tummy got full. The party host asked me to film them. I did the filming for 5 or 6 hours. Then about 7-ish it's karaoke time. I sang though I didn't finished it. I ended up with a score of "4". Then I opened my laptop and check if it's connected to the i-net. Unfortunately it wasn't. It was 7:30 and it's X-Factor time so I watched it instead. I was inside my room for 2 hours. After that I went out to the kitchen to get some food. My dad was drunk and still is. He was singing on the karaoke and suddenly the disco lights were turned on and an ugly cow started dancing with my dad. I was ok with it. I dont really care and I was lmaoing while taking pics of them. Just a remembrance you know...for my mum! I was tired after that I went inside my room and turned on my laptop and ching! I'm connected so I went here to continue my diary. [align=right][b]Harvey Araja[/b][/align]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-08-23 19:28:37)

senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]august 23.o8. saturdae. --dear diaree,[/b] today's the last day of our periodical test && gosh, ii absolutely didn't expect that our trigo exam will be alot easier than teh other subjects! :lol: of course, em soo hapee coz em pretty sure that i won't get a failing grade by this coming cards out. haha. && another thing, ii hate our computer class! :doubt: why is it that it has to involve numbers?! grr. when i answered our test yesterday, em really, really exhausted! there are computations and ii don't understand the problem given! **yeaa, problem solving in computer. :disgust: my test paper's very dirty coz ii keep on erasing my answers! but just earlier, ii found out that em not alone! haha. many of us got zero in that problem solving thingy! =D [align=right][b]--w/ much ♥, senti.o6 XD[/b][/align]

Last edited by senti06 (2008-08-23 06:24:40)

tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Date:[/b] Aug. 22,08 [b]Day:[/b] Friday [b]Dear Diary,[/b] I have so many big dreams, but they're so hard to achieve, they all seem impossible. But they kept on saying, "Keep Dreaming", sometimes kinda get unpatient waiting for it to come true.. =| huh..life.. [b]-Tweaktweakers-[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]date[/b] : aug 23, 2008 [b]day[/b] : saturday [b]message[/b] : dear diary, i feel so unhappy today. :mad: my parents didn't keep their promise. i'm totally mad! luckily, i can still play the computer. *hehe* but i really hate my younger brother! :angry: i don't think that's he's my brother, sometimes. minutes ago, he's angry coz he's not allowed to use the computer. he has used it from yesterday for 4 hours and this morning! but i haven't used it. :disgust: *sigh*my parents are really hoping at me. they really really hope that i will get a scholarship. i just feel nervous of myself. i feel stupid. and yeah, i'm always busy. i always get math and english homeworks from my course. i hope it can help me, even just a little. my parents also think that friendster and even iNet aren't useful at home. they probably will remove the internet access. i really hope they don't do it! okay then. enough for now.:|
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: aug.23,2008 Day: saturday Happenings: i hate this day! (even this day is our intrams) coz our year failed to win! i dunno why? but im feeling lazy to go to school tommorow coz it's the finals and yes, our year is not in on that event. I hate this day coz mr.simpleguy :redface: make me cry(almost) coz he enters the school late then i wanna talk to him, but many boys surrounds him so i just pass on him always. where he hangs, im there too. and i think,he lost his patience. Arghh but i always see him looking at me, very confused. Im now listnening luv songs coz my hart is totally confused,hurt and argh! can't explain it well! :crybaby: i will not attend school tomorrow it's because i dun want to see him! he really sucks! he makes me uncomfortable... especially looking at me and knowing that i don't know what his doin. I walk home only coz it makes me hate that guy! so i just keep murmuring while walking... and i wanna cry,shout and kill! :evil: coz he makes me hate him long... i prefer 2 listen "hate that i love you" by rihanna, it reflects on my luv lyf for now. Hayyyzzz Mr. Simpleguy.. u make me feel =(
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]August 23,2008 Saturday[/b] Dear Diary, Today,Im so uber happy cause of the many many million decades,I finally know how to make siggies like what Neil makes and I`m not gonna tell who calls him "[b]LINE[/b]".Haha.No offense okay?And also I hate this girl who had the topic about the big fuss in the disscusion about e-Groups and now,The thread is closed. About my personal life,I got this dream last night,I was in school wif my crush only and then he [b]ACCIDENTALLY[/b] kissed me :redface: .But it`s just a dream~.Now,I wonder what`s next(=d).And I was about to sleep in my cuz' house and then he said "[b]Go sleep wif Carles[/b]".OMG!!!Even him is part of Carles+Bridget Fansclub(Yeah we have this at school wifout teachers knowing it). :o .And this guy there,Roque,Has a crush on me!!!!I can`t believe it,My handsome besty? :o .
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Date:[/b]Aug 23, 2008 [b]Time:[/b]2:07 am -- 9 mins before i log out :lol: [sup][b]Dear Diary,[/b][/sup] [sup]I feel so blank right now..i dunno wat to think, to say and to do..but nevertheless im happy wif how some of the things are working out..Hays![/sup] [sup]now, wat did i do for teh day?..hmmm same old same old..i havent done anything quite unusual dan wat i do liek almost everyday..oh wait,, i watched TV :D,,wahhahahah..why unusual? cause the time i watched TV today, i watched like disneychannel and uhm after that ETC then mtv and myx, regularly im just infront of the pc :lol:[/sup] [sup]I just spent some of my night watching MTV/MYX and singing wif the songs tho sum of it are uhm dancy and rap :/ :lol:,,its jst fun singing and just feeling the songs =)[/sup] [sup]Grrr i think im just gonna log out..lulz..oversleep much? :lol:,, i can liek suppose to stay up late now cus i can wake up liek after afternun tomorrow..but oh well nvm :lol:[/sup]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-08-23 14:33:38)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aug. 23, 2008 Saturday Dear diary, omg.. he imed me.. hahaa... i'm soo uber [i]kilig[/i].. hahaa.. and I miss him soo much.. ughh.. classes is coming.. the sooner it comes.. the more I miss him soo much.. i hope he IM me agen.. I miss his blue eyes.. his blonde hair.. haha.. I hope i'll see him agen..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy