• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear diary, First, I'm not in the mood again ): Shucks, I was pissed with that idiotic teacher. He's gay :doubt: He caused me to go home really late. :lol: Was that the only reason? NO . I was hell freaking tired. And also Mdm. Moran . She made us wait for 1 hour and just made us practice for 1 timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! Way back on lunch time, We, The tripletž created a FRIENDSHIP GROUP which we are the only ones allowed to join (: I'm really happy that Danica considered us with Naomi her twiiiiiiiins (: I'm hell freakin' happy. This is the day that I had mixed moods (: lolz. I'm watching tv again while typing (: WOAH :lol: NAH I'll end this holy crap here :D Much love, [b]Bridget -- The Ÿ Kid[/b] :kiss:
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

dear diary, im pissed of coz of my ate agen coz she keeps on telling mom that i have a boyfriend (w/c is not true) and dat the guy is not so good-looking, an engr.-to-be and looks like an "adik". i dont like her describing him like that.. and my mom was like, dont u ever go out with that kind of guy who looks like an "adik". oh, c'mon! wat am i gonna do? i dont like them telling me wat to do, this is my life and i know wat im doing... oh, how i want to say something that he is not the guy my ate thinks that he is.. ok, i know he took drugs for once in his life but he is not an "adik". oh, God how i want to make her shut up when she told my mom those things.. she is really a hypocrite.. i knew that guy bcoz of her coz she had a crush on him when they were in college and now she is telling not-so-good things about him.. is it because he dont text her and call her like he wat he does with me... is it because he is not giving her gifts like he does with me? is it bcoz he doesnt give her attention like he gives to me?? oh, God.. help me
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Date:[/b] December 12, 2008 [b]Day:[/b] Friday [b]Happenings:[/b] Well, first off., we don't have classes because of the Lambayok Festival. Its really boring even though I should be doing a lot of things. Its so quiet here and I'm too lazy to do my requirements. The only thing that makes this day fun is my bf ü . What would I do without him.. :wow: hehehe., That's all for now. -karell.ü
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] date: december 12, 2008 day: friday happenings: hmm, it's my first post here in this thread so i am happy with sharing my daily updates. i am happy because my problem with regards to the financial staement is done already. also, i am excited with the christmas program that will happen on tuesday.. ezhel.. [/b]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Soccer! Soccer! Soccer! Yeah! I [i]Loev[/i] it! I always play it! Aww. I just felt sorry for one day because I made [i]Brian[/i] fall down for playing soccer. But, I'm still playing it! I just love it soo much. I wanna play it [i]every[/i] single day! But, we only play a real soccer game when it's 2nd recess. We only pass the balls with our feet when it's 1st recess. LOL XD. Aww. The balls always hits me. Yesterday, the ball hit me in the face. Ouch. I was against the wall that time. So, when the ball hit my face, my head bounced on the wall. Ouch. My head really hurts right now. Crush! Crush! Crush! LOL :x. Last Sunday, my mom and Nathan's dad volunteered in the Book Fair. Of course, I went there too. And so is Nathan. LOL. Jacob is also there. But he went to the church first. While Jacob was gone, me and Nathan had soo much fun. We went to other grade's classroom and check out their stuffs. Then, we went to the office, because there's no people in there. But it was soo dark so we ran out. Haha. Then we went to the park. Then after 5 minutes, his dad came. Then, he got in trouble. :[. Uggh. I was soo happy before that. Haha. Bestie! Bestie! Bestie! LOL XD. Christina? Sometimes she gets soo annoying. Because when we're playing soccer in P.E., she always disturbs me. She always distracts me, so her team will win and ours won't. Anyway, I have a new best friend. JEANENE! LOL XD. She sits beside me that's why she's my best friend. Haha. We always do things together. And when we have projects, I always pick her as my partner. Haha. Xmas! Xmas! Xmas! Haha. I just went to mall yesterday to buy some gifts for Christmas for my teachers and friends especially Jeanene. LOL. I went home at 9pm that time. Haha. LOL. I only spent $20 on it. Haha. Until here my dear diary. See you soon.. Muwah** Your friend, angeli<3
bobyemos
» n00b
1969-12-31

dear jumat 12 decembers 2008 today my am out of luck has tried makes js layouts doesn't succeed I had tried still didn't become and my time castaway for the purpose but let it over important there are one things which I earn that is I can make banner flash hahahahahah [spoiler][url]www.friendster.com/blackloser[/url][/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]Dear Diary,[/i] [b]10.00 am - 13.00 pm[/b] I woke up, opened my computer, washed my face, and then sit in front of the comp, I'm really thrilled since my hunnie was online when I opened fstalk today. :wow: And then he was gone for lunch, and I edited some gfx. <3 [b]13.00 - 14.00 pm[/b] My lil bro, demanded me to move out from the comp, he wanted to play ragnarok online, so I said, "I will be gone for 4 hours, you'll have fun!", he moved back. :lol:, but in the end I let him play since I got nothing to do, so I took a bath, ate my lunch and getting ready to go to tha dangg course. [b]14.00 - 18.15 pm [/b] I uber hate this course, I do not want to go, but I have to. :crybaby: Well, I had english and math tryouts, I didn't study the math formulas, my friend peter said he didn't study, well yeah, he is smart, I'm a noobie noob, so the result will be LOL. I finally got home from that hell at exactly 6 PM, my mom picked me 15 minutes later. [b]18.15 - 19.15 pm[/b] I got home, and first finding my bro infront of da comp playing ragnarok, lol, and I told him to leave! =D I opened my fstalk acc, and I got 3 messages, 2 from mah hunnie and one from elee (she gave me a fansign, that's so nice of her). When i was going to reply mah hunnie's PM his stat is offline, i was pretty down :lol:, but 5 minutes later there is a new PM and it was from him, he was online, yipee~! :lol: My mom told me to get down, or I won't eat anything the whole night :wasted: [b]19.15 - 22.30 pm[/b] LOL, lintek was online too, she kept disturbing me with this rhino from bolt, she asked me to make her a sig, video converted, she asked me to make 9 minutes video, and I was wtf?! :wasted: no! max are 7 seconds! She finally gave up =D. While chatting with lintek, my hunnie was online, and I was PM-ing with him, ngeh.. I really loevv him, he is so sweet :wow:. And I'm glad ate bel and bro nizam are back again, it was a good news. :3 [b]22.30 - 12 pm[/b] My lil bro kicked me out from my comp, and played ragnarok :wasted:. I let him play, in the end, he watched me playing his characters =D. Wo hoo.. xD. I let him play in the end though, I was bored :D [b]12 pm - 1.30 am[/b] Reading some posts in fun corner section, and writing this diary, wohoo! lol, it spent 30 minutes, lol, I will sleep now, Good night fstalk~! [align=right]Anne[/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary [spoiler]Well last week, my dad came here, and then we to our old friends, we never met them since 2006, we really miss them, and we all change a lot after 2 years. We had so much fun, well yesterday, washuu..was a very very bad day for me, well today was a fine day, and I thought I would never see Friendstertalk again, but luckily I did, yes!, well I'm still waiting for approval in Rockstar, without them, my life will be nothing again.[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

12. 13. 08. So dearest diary, Its been a long time since I last posted in this thread. :lol: I wonder why I didn't post anything within this week. :lol: A lot of things happened to me. I'm starting to like someone. :lol: And I'm missing that someone right now. As in nowwww. :| I'm so stressed these past few days. :lol: Wow. it's nearly Christmas time. Can't believe it. TIme sure is fast. =| I can't believe it that it's already time for me to go to teh other country. tsk. I'm so happy today. no one could explain why. Sheez. Silly me. :lol: But anyway, the day started at 6 am in the morning. I woke up and make paiinit of the water for me to take a bath. So there, I looked at the mirror and something really caught my eye and it made me think REAL. As in real. My eye bags are so large. As in LARGE. Shecks. :/:/ And then, since it's still morning, I went back to my bed and read some messages in my inbox. Without noticing, I fell asleep. I woke up 7 am again and took a bath. So I was like --> :| then :lol: then :redface: then :wow:. LMAO. I dunno why my thoughts are really winding that hard when I was inside the bathroom. :lol: After that, I woke my mom up. Lol. Then she drove me to school. :| I was kind of disappointed because I was 20 minutes late. But I felt glad that Ms. Sandy wasn't yet there. :lol: ~~ chuchu. And so, last subject, Algebra. Lol. I'm really pissed. :/:/ The [s]gay[/s] teacher gave us an exercise, and it was effin hard. Dang. I can't face the fact that I'm facing a paper that has difficult questions. :mad: I want to kill that gay. :mad: Ugh. Then he was late because the II- Aristotle. Then when he came to our room, he make overtime too. fck. I hate it. :/:/ And when he dismissed us, I crumpled the paper and teared it off. :lol: darn. Then after school, I went to the dentist and had my braces adjusted. :lol: So, it's new. New color. Purple. :lol: But anyway, i don't care about the color, I just care how much it pain the nerves. Ugh. I can't eat well. :/:/ Since I have a twisted tooth that needs to be rotated. :/:/ So damn painful. :crybaby: Oh well. My ate will use the pc. So, i will go to sleep first sine it has been a long day and i'm damn tired. :lol: ~chaw.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-13 02:40:09)

eljay4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

Date:dec. 14, 2008 Day:sunday Happenings: hmmm... i miss my baby ... tagal ko na syang hndi nakita... sana makita ko ulit ang ex.baby ko... hahahayzzz... kaka mizz talaga sya...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

14/12/08. Dear Diary, Geee. I really don't know where to start. o.0 Okay. here it goes.. I am super happy, excited, etc blah blah.. because my friend got me the Twilight Books. (is that how you call them? :lol:) :P Yep. all of them. He gave it to me early this morning..maybe around 7 am? aw. i was still sleeping that time and he woke me up. but..it was worth waking for. :lol: But because I was super glad. I thanked him million times. and i gave him a [i]wai[/i] to show that i am really polite and really thanking him. :lol: and because i was real sleepy..i just decided to sleep again. i even did not check it. :lol: i was just kinda curious why they are compiled. but i just said to myself. Oh well.I'll check it later. Then i woke up at exactly 12:00 pm. :retard: Then finished the mystery book that I was reading...Then.. I checked The book that my friend gave me. I held it at stared at it for like 10 minutes and i was judging the cover. :lol: the whole book actually. i mean. its like printed from somewhere. :retard: but i did not mind it. then, i took a bath. i had my [b]brunch[/b] and. checked out the book. gosh. i was really excited to read it. but when i saw the first chapter. Dang. i was like.. "Whoa. :o wtf. :angry:" The book is in Thai!. :retard: :wallbash: gee. i..i am not good in thai, myself. :lol: i am still having some problems about translating such words. and this is a really huge problem for me. I quickly called him up.. I even threatened him that i will really spill his secret. But its no use. he said [i]"okay, spill it. i won't mind"[/i]. and that really blew my mind off. :lol: so i said [i]"you've got to be kidding me! this is the biggest and deepest secret that you'll ever have. and if ever i'll spill it. you are gonna humiliate yourself. you are just gonna embarass yourself"[/i] and then he replied, [i]"well..i already told her. and guess what..we are now going out!"[/i] i was really. shocked and i don't know what feeling that was. [i]"well, you shoud have told me. :/ so i should have asked or waited for this book."[/i] i said angrily.. and you know what his reply was? [i]"for threatening people that you'll spill their secrets. :lol: and i think you'll learn your lessons. :lol: sorry eney,.." [/i] then i hang up the my phone. i was really piss off. :angry: that is so freakin' lame. :lol: urgh. but they said sorry though. :D and we are now okay. :lol: I am still sad because i can't read that. =( i asked them to translate it for me. but. they wont. :wasted: So i guess..i have to say bye-bye to that. =( [i]^ kinda long. :D[/i] Today was one of the most amazing days of my life. :P I mean..after our long and kinda deep conversation..(which almost made me cry..) we ended up saying "I love you" at each other. :O Yep. it was kinda fast..because i don't think i have to decide if i'll.urgh. nevermind. :D It feels so great that me and him. argh. And you know what? i still can't believe it. :paranoid: and i can't stop doing this "smile". :P Dang. What a day. :redface::wow: I don't want to sleep yet because I don't wanna end this day. :wow: For sure.. I will not sleep thinking about him. :redface: Lol. :lol: So, I guess thats it. :lol: My mom is already yelling. sending me to bed. :penguin: [i]One more thing.. eh, Nevermind. :lol:[/i] ♥ Eney.

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-14 11:55:00)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I just bought a new teddy bear :eh::lol:. I named her Ice. LOL :lol:. LOL. I know it's so childish :redface: , but I liked it. I named her Ice becuz of my friend Ate Ice. Haha. [i]I hope you don't mind Ate Ice[/i] :paranoid:. Haha. It's just so little ;). I treat her like it's real. LOL. I'm turning to a 5 year old again :drool: ! Haha. Btw, I just bought a new mp3 player. It's pink. I just hate cuz on my first hour with it, I broke it :crybaby: . LOL. It's only $34. Haha. She was soo young =(. LOL. Anyway, I'm dying to go to the library. It's so cold. I want to get Twilight :ninja:. Haha. Btw, it snowed :o. I was soo shocked this morning. Haha. It's not really that cold when I went outside =). Btw, I just updated my graphics thread in the graphics section. But, I'm not gonna update it often :/. That's becuz I'm gonna be busy for our Christmas Concert. Maybe I can update it sometimes. I can only make some graphics in weekends. Hmm. Maybe on early January, I can do it. Becuz our Christmas Concert is over =) . LOL. Soccer! I wanna buy a new soccer ball. I don't like the one we use in school. Ugh. It's soo,.. something. Idk how to describe it. But, I still love playing soccer! Too bad I can't play it now in the soccer field. It's full of snow!! :o. Haha. LOL. I was trying to make a snow man this morning. That's for now. Until next post. Muwah** Your dear friend, Angeli and (my teddy bear)[i]Ice[/i]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-12-14 16:15:40)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary[/b] Im Effin inlove with someone,he doesnt know me,and i want to be his mine xDDD im so [i]naiingit[/i] in Dondon and Anne,they are sooo sweet.I hope there someone love me =| Thats all,.Hope he'll know miie. [b]Aila^^[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I slept so early last night and I woke up at around 2;30 am! 'twas very obvious that I was kinda excited to go to church , I really wanna complete the 9 mornings coz I do believe that if yer able to complete it, all yer wishes will come true! I was with my mom, dad and my younger brother! It feels so good that I was wiht them coz as far as I can remember it has been a long time that we went to church together! After the mass, there was what we call "painit", there were lots of foods prepared for us! Like puto-bong2x, kutsinta, palitaw, sandwiches tsokolate, etc! I only ate the sandwich coz its really my fave'r8! It was already 5am when we got home, I immediately went to my bed coz I was really super dooper sleepy. lol! I wish I could still woke up early tomorrow! Goodluck to me! [i]cham[/i]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I'm gonna make this short. I had soo much fun in the snow when I was in school. Haha. It was just fun I can't describe how fun it is! That's for now. I'm kind of busy right now. Your dear friend, angeli<3
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Hello Diary, It's my first time to post here so please let me sleep already coz one wrong move and I will get to read another chapter of the 666 Satan. [i]Your addict friend -Oriong[/i]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Diary, urgh. i am sick and i am tired.. :| gee. my teacher sent me home early for me to rest.. :D so i'll be fine this evening.. (: i am really excited for tonight's show.. thats it for now.. urghh.. need to rest.. =( i'll add more later.. Eney

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-17 23:30:41)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Its been a while since i'vve posted my uninteresting thoughts in here. Yeah, im busy, tired and stressed out lately. :wasted: A lot of things happened and will happen soon. I've been inactive due to school, we were bombard with projects and exams. This is what i hate for school; Projects, Exams. Hohoho. Its almost vacation. :penguin: The Christmas Ball will be tonight. Im not feeling much excited compared to my friends. IDKY. But i think its normal, and i hate my partner. :wasted: I was thinking not to attend but my parents will surely get mad and disappointed maybe? Damn. I thought were going to choose our partners but hell, its them. And bad luck, my ex was my partner.WTH. :doubt: ; I'll be seating, eating and dancing with him whole night, and guess what? I will even dance with him in the last dance for sure. My friends told me, they've seen my name all over the last dance list with different guys ; whatever. :wasted: This ball is driving me crazy, totally. I'll have my hair done at 2 : 00, mom will pick me up at home. A tons of gudluck to this ball :wallbash: I hope i'm still breathing after the best torture ball ever. :/ I'll enjoy the night with my friends, hopefully. Everything is prepared except me. wtf. :lol: Wish me luck. *sigh :| Im packing up my things, our flight will be on [b]22[/b] to Los Angeles. We are about to spend our christmas there with the whole family. Reunion maybe? Idk. I can't wait. :O But i almost can't believe it, christmas is coming too fast than i thought. :retard: Good thing, we'll be visiting Philippines this 28. We'll be spending 1 week at Philippines. Anyone interested with Eye Ball? PM me your locations =D I kid. Im longing to see Philippines again. We'll be staying at Manila Hoteel and im gonna eat jollibee again :drool:. The last time i ate at jollibee is at Dubai last August. HAHA. :lol: This christmas will be tiring, :wasted: i will be out for net. xD I might spend the time with my family, can you believe it? :lol: We still haven't bought gifts. Gaaaah o.O. The reason why i love christmas is because of-- i wanna receive new gifts. :drool: Bwhahahaha. I wanna see my cousins too ((: Actually, new year is coming, my top new year's resolution is to lessen the use of my laptop. Hohoho. That would be hard. x( The spirit of christmas, [b]LOVE[/b], is in the airrr. :rose: [b]P.S[/b] Im into friendster again. WTH. XD [align=right]Lalalalooooooeeeev, [b]trrriiiiiiiixxxxxxx :b[/b][/align]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-12-19 05:45:33)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]December 18, 2008[/b] [b]Friday[/b] Today, I went to school and took our last exam. Our last exam was elective math and I finished it for about 10 minutes I guess, it only had 13 items thanks to our teacher, haha! Next off was our party, well, not really, we just stayed in our room , talked to my bf ü then went off home. We stopped by the Church and had picture taking with our parish priest, hehe, in our Church belen, then went to the cemetery to visit our classmate who passed away. :cry: then, I went home and ate my lunch. Then I went to the bank to deposit in my account because of that damn project, then went off home and luckily, passed by my bf ü , we loitered around and enjoyed this day, its the last day of classes for this year. Gawd I'm so gonna miss my bf and my friends.. I;ll be gone for like 9days and leave the Phil and have no communication with them.. [b]HOW CAN I SURVIVE??[/b] :wallbash: I just wish that those 9days will pass by quickly, I'm gonna spend my Christmas in Hong Kong with my family and I'm gonna miss my bf and friends here in the Phil.. I hope we'll enjoy our trip and we'll have fun there! That's all for now. .Karell.x10ü

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-12-19 06:01:16)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, [quote]Today, I had happy and sad feelings. Let's start with the morning. I woke up about 6:15 :lol: Not so early. My mom woke me up. How irresponsible? I got up and turned off everything. I got up and got to the living room and directly went to the CR, as usual :lol: I got my breakfast, headed of to school. At school, I was freaking excited for what was my gift :eh: I was nervous -- it thought Joash won't gimme a gift ;) But he did -- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH O.o It was friggen' cute >.< I was really shocked when it was a [b]Hello Kitty Diary[/b]. How did he know I love Hello Kitty?:| I'm soo happy, It was the best thing a guy ever gave to me. Exept for Rad's card. HMM I was shocked also when he gave me some chocolates. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH After that, We had our subjects, Then lunch. We went to the library after we ate our lunch. I was wondering where the hell is he?!! He was there after all. He went out already and did the [b]'f'[/b] to me :lol: I was laughing and punched his hand. Then he slapped me. As in we're so sweet :wow: FYI, I just got home :lol:[/quote] Love, [b]Bridget[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:48

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy