• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear diary, Today I just noticed taht teh Confession thread and Crush thread were closed :lol: I was shocked -- And scared -- Taht this would be closed :D Woo -- Craziness rules :wow: i love smileys now -- Idk why(?) :lol: Im crazed :D Err I'm irritated wif teh b*tch in YM :wasted: Love, Bridget @________@
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[b]Dear Diary[/b], I feel [b]weird, awkward[/b] today. I didn't feel much fun when i woke up same as when i open up my laptop. I find it boring to check my stiffs in Friendster. And so, some stuffs in the net. :| I open up my [b]Yahoo Messenger[/b]. And Exactly, that's where i find some joy. I've been into conferences-- and damn its fun. :wow: Im happy-- i've won 3 games today. [b]*audience claps[/b]. :lol: Still hoping to defeat the lonngg-tiem champion. :rolleyes: As if he did really win fair and square. =D Oh. Forget about that. Still- i find joy and they kill my damn boredom [: Yayyy! I can't believe it, since i've started this day. Idon't use Photoshop. Itoldyou, i had a very weird day. :| But who cares? I thank god for letting me rest for about 3 days straight. With 3 days of cheering practice. My whole body was worn out. I deserve a rest. I mean we, including my cheermates. :D And we just got a good news from our coach, still we don't know it yet-- our coach still keep it and don't let anyone know. =| Im sure, we'll know it when we go practice again. Im getting excited and lazy again. :doubt: I still wanna enjoy the break. :3 Please oh Please. But- its ok, i still can't wait to see [b]Pare[/b] Again. :eh: :lol: My Pre-mades are now out in The Graphic Section. Im soo glad that people appreciate it and even comment on it. Im flattered. :redface: I know my works are ugly and un-neatly done but still-- someone did like it. (; Ithankthem soo muchie <3 Im planning to add moar signatures and GFX there :P And soon-- i'll open it up for some personalized request. I hope no one would get angry about it. [b]*crossfingers[/b] OH. Im still thinking about it, no need for people to get angry :P Aja (; Imiss a lot of people. Naming them would make my entry for today-- full of names, so i'll just name some people whom i really do miss. [b]Kapz--Hanzil[/b] people knows it, she got inactive-- she go to bulacan and never comes back at all. >o< [b]Mamii[/b] I always miss her, being away from my 'net family' might be one of the punishment i got from the mistakes i've done. =( [b]Hate,[/b] Trixx [:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear WTH diary, Im very excited today. :lol: We'll be going to teh cemetery to visit mai grand uncle.OMG I'm dead mai sis keeps on writing on teh cabinet or as she calls it,[b]Black Board[/b].I wonder where she gets all her chalks :lol: And her spellings are [i]weird[/i].Anyways,Today is teh beginning of November :wasted: I really wanna see ghosts already :paranoid: Wee!~XD I was surprised when i saw no one in YM! =| Im bored time for Photoshop ^______________________________________________________________________^ [b][i]Lovelots[/b][/i], Bridget♥
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dearest Diary, My Halloweeen was FANTASTIC! I decided not to be a Hippie Chic, instead, my aunt bought me a Sexy Pirate costume :P The night started out very slow, I took my little sister & her friends out trick or treating @ a subdivision in Sunset Hills. The houses there are pretty much like mansions, the girls enjoyed their time. We, including ME, received LOADS of candyyy, our bags were FULL! So, after taking the girls trick-or-treating, I decided to hang out with the adults. Stacy, my dad's friend, offered me a wine cooler, bad mistake, haha, I took it. It wasnt long enough til I got tipsy. I'm a light-weight, forsure. So, I played airhockey with the girls up until the parentals decided to leave the party @ about 10 pm. I couldnt drive home, since I was a little bit intoxicated. My dad drove home, instead. My phone died, so by the time I got home & charged it, I had like 6 text messages from the boyfriend asking me where I was, worried as he was, I laughed. I'm usually the one to worry, haha. Anyway, I got home, changed to normal clothes, snuck out to hang out with Daniel & Travis. We had a few Crown Royals and watched 300 @ the lake house. We partied it up until about 3 AM, then I really had to get back home. Travis drove me home. I didnt get caught. Blahblahblah. That was my night :D Now, I'm going to bug my sister-in-law into getting me some chineseeee take out, 'cause i am STARVING! xoxo; jmaeeee !
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary,(Morning) Today,I woke up exactly 8:00 AM(How early for a no-class day :lol:).I went out of mai room to check if there were people awake.There were 2,Mai sis and mai maid.I invited mai sis to eat breakfast with mii and I was eating a really yummy viand. :lol: After taht,I was bored.I noticed that mii bro is still sleeping.SO,I woke him up and we directly played outside without mai mum and dad knowing it.Then mai dad woke up ate his breakfast and saw us having much fun.He got Sam and they went back in to sleep again.Sam won't sleep so he walked out of the door,And played with us.I noticed that mii maid was sterilizing bottles outside cause there wasn't enough gas.She used charcoal -- This was the fun part -- We took a stick and placed it's top on the fire after five minutes,we realized it was burning. :lol: We're so crazy.I'll be editing this later. Hugs, [b]B R I D G E T ♥[/b]
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dear. diary, i'm at school now :) haha doing my biology coursework errr. nothing's new am just feeling sad a bit because i miss my bed haha :)

Last edited by camzky_thriz (2008-11-03 05:22:26)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, This is a very long day. And, I had fun. :lol: Really. Our adviser finally changed our seating arrangement. I was like a halo-halo. I mean, my emotions. I'm happy coz I can share my thoughts to a new person. I'm sad because I'll miss the Butas Girls. Butas Girls started from me. I usually remove my shoes and lean my feet on the chair in front of me. Then they caught me wearing many-holed socks. Then it started. :lol: I'll miss them =| I was nervous. Very nervous of Ma'am Mayla. Because she knew that like[b]d[/b] him and my friend liked the other guy. So, my friend requested something. :rolleyes: And there, I was waiting for my friend. She wasn't placed beside her. . . So I was like, [i]Yes! Thank God![/i] I was jumping for joy, internally. But I was wrong. :crybaby: She placed me beside him. :crybaby: But I was thankful. :D:D Because well, he's really smart. And it would be pretty embarrassing. He? Seeing my low grades? Nah. :paranoid: So this is a change for me. And, good luck to me. ;] I just started today. ~chaw.=)

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-03 07:44:35)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[sup]November 3 2008[/sup] [b]Dear Oh Dear My Dear Honey Diary,[/b] As usual, i always bring teh printouts of TVXQ to my school. I cannot live without them :smoke: Ok anyway, same liek today. I was spreading teh virus of being addicted to Dong Bang Shin Ki to my classmates :lol: and they were infected :o :lol: I got free periods after break cuz i'm not taking Economics and Urdu. But there is a subject which i'm taking after teh free periods and those are Math and Physic :wasted: =( . When i was enjoying showing off TVXQ to my friends during Economics period in teh common room, teh school vice captain called teh students to get back to teh classroom. Then I was wondering why should we go back but shockingly (?) they had a random checking ([i]this is when teh school captains check or bags or something if it is against teh rules[/i] tsk :wasted:) Then this bluettes captain who checked my bag took out my old autograph notebook which is supposedly a current notebook for running notes =) But then i explained to her that it isn't an autograph book but currently a running notes notebook :lol: then she returned it back ^___^ Yays~~~ LOL ok then we went back to teh common. Then this rosettes captain which i freakingly hate asked me about my folder :doubt: She's gonna take teh pictures out geeez lol but after i get in teh class, oh wow she didnt followed me to my table. Thank god this is now my chance to take off teh pictures from teh folder :D :wow: But wait.... I forgot to take one picture of Hero and Max out :o :O :retard: I don't care anyway hahahahaha :lol: They checked teh folder and took teh picture of them out :[ :disgust: Ok I get in teh room later. The captains are going to check my class AGAIN so that made me upset cuz they're going to take teh pictures. One of my friends went out of teh common room and came back with...... TEH PICTURES!!11111 :D :o :wow: ;] Oh god she is such a good friend ^o^ i later, hide it at teh back of a poster in teh hallway :lol: And now, they came inside teh room and checked and checked and checked my folder again and again and again and they were dumbfounded when they didn't find teh pictures :lol: i was saved :lol: . Later my friend took teh pictures of them and gave it to me during dismissal :wow: :wow: :wow:
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Dear oh wutevah, [/b] I often wonder when i would be able to finish the [b]7 layouts[/b]. It's really hard to find teh time to make new layies now but i wish that before this year ends, i would be able to share the [b]7 deadly sins collection[/b]. i've been braggin' about since Semptember and still, no collection found in muh thread. XDDD Im on [b]night shift[/b] this week --so what the heck am i doin now? I should be sleeping good grief. Thing is -- im unable to sleep. T___T Mebbe im just not used to sleep while teh sun is happily shinin' on muh farce. I should drink sleeping pills tomorrow or something but [u]im afraid i wont be able to wake up[/u] lol. o.O Im also wonderin if i should cosplay [url=http://larch-sama.blogspot.com/2007/10/black-lagoon-cosplay-omi-gibson.html]Revi[/url] of [b]Black Lagoon[/b] this coming anime convention in December? :x Lord Ayaness
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[hr] [sub]11 / 04 / 08[/sub] [b]Dear Diary,[/b] Finally, the class is back! Im soo very excited about tomorrow, and im kinda nervous, i dont know why. I really miss my schoolmates, crushes, classmates and especially bestfriends! :redface: I really hate school, i just love my friends. Lol. Im kidding. :P So yeah, maybe I really do hate school but hey, I have to go there to see my friends. :lol: Im weird. :lol: Bwahaha. Another thing is, Im Happy coz i got a chance to post in Indonesian Section and meet new friends. :wow: I met An6el, she's really a nice person. :redface: I also met one of the mods there, he's very nice too. :P I hope I'll learn many many words in Indonesian Language. :D Hahaha. :wow: Im also happy coz im a christian now. :redface: I've been baptized last October 29, 2008. =) I really love and adore god. :redface: Weee. -- x o x o ♥ d a n x (:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

dear diary :) am really wishing that my teacher will allow me to go home early :) hehe oh please. please. coz` i'm done with my unit 4 :D so i guess i deserve the treat to go home early. haha :eh: :wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Der Dayari, It seems that majority of my classmates are now trusting me. They really told me their deepest secrets. Like their crush, and chuchu. :lol: Anyway, I'm just worried about myself today. I would try my best to keep my mouth glue-gunned about their secrets. I wont let my [i]kadakdakan[/i] mislead me. Well, I just posted a very important thing in my story thread. I hope that they would understand why. And, I'm going to leave ftalk for a while. I think 'break' is the right word. =) I'm not bidding goodbyes to everyone! :lol: Anyway, I'm really pushing myself to studying. I know it would be hard, but :rolleyes: there's nothing wrong about trying. :lol: I'll do everything just to have a rank between 1-5. I'll push Kristine down! :evil: Joke. :lol: I prepared my Chemistry and Physics notebook awhile ago. Imma start taking notes from the book. :lol: I was happy because I realized I'm very fast at solving trigonometry's Sine Laws. :lol: I'm so. . . :retard: ~chaw. =)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear STUUPID diary, I got up so early today! like so early , well because I didn't even sleep roflmao.. boo.. :P so I just chat with people at like 1 until 6 in the morning lulz :drool: . so yeah I got to school 10 minutes before the bell rings. and I sleep in my math class :D haha. well the lesson bowinggg anyways. and I hate lunch..its meat balls with gravy wtf?..shiet..UGH..and in my social studies we watch a movie I pretty much sleep too. lolololol. its just a movie ;) about those african american tryna escape and go up north to canada. :eh: and in ART class ! :evil: ugh fffffck. this stupid bullsh*t japanese fag keeps freakn' irritating me. he threw a lot of those rip papers on my desk so the table is like full of those sh*tty stupid damn ppaperz.. so i couldnt even finish my work bec everything got mixed up and unfortunately we're cutting pieces of papers today lulz. so yeah I was like all pissed off because i couldnt find all the pieces i cut. I have nothing to paste. damn that. I yell at him. dude, wtf is your problem?! damn it. I think he needs attention because i was so quiet doing my works even though im tired. so i grabbed all those piece of papers, went to his desk and slap it on his damn face :wasted: booo...he got pwned lmao. oh well he deserved that sh*t. I was not doing anything. =D=D and lolololol. after i slapped him and punch his face. the fire alarm rang..there was no fire. its just this stupid motherf across the room pulled off the alarm. aaha.. he thought he wouldnt get caught . so yeah we all went outside so no one would panic. actually the whole school did. and here he goes again.. the japanese fagg. hes like "christian look what u did?! whyd you pull the alarm for?" so I said "get a life" the he continues irritatin me so I said "your mom" and then when im completely irritated "suck a d-ck u fag! why cant u just shut the f-ck up!!!!!!" :evil: when we got back I had to redo everything but i decided not to since the work is not due today,well hopefully we could all finish it but no one was even working so i just decided to talk..and hang out with my friends... then here goes that fag again :evil::evil: i was looking for my art folder so i can clean up but then my folder is missing so i directly turned around to that fagg logan again and grab his folder. I already know he took it.. well duh obviously.. so i said wheres my folder?! he said I dont know! I didnt take it. suddenly my friend zanary called me and ask if im looking for my folder? so i said yes. then she said "I think its in the trash can" so i was like what the heeeeeelllllllll!?! :evil::evil: i went over the trash can and yes it was there! i grabbed it then put logans folder instead :cool: [as i said i grabbed it when i turned around on his table] so yeah i put it on the trashhhhh and did a suppeeeeer kick to make it go all the way at the bottom lulz.. he got pwned again. =D :lol::lol: he got all mad :P so i said good for you :P then they started to say stupid things to our teacher that i keep throwing stuffs on them which is not true im playing with my friends with crampled paper. =D I didnt get in trouble at all. because my teacher knows its not my fault. =D he had to clean up the whole thing =D :P &&& after school. I walk straight home. i cant go library neither cozmic cones. I went to sleep after I eat since I didn't really have any sleep today. so i got up at 9 PM :rolleyes: :wallbash: . and embarassingly I have gum on my hair! i forgot! i was chewing gum when i fell asleep :evil: waaaaah I had to take it offfffff. it took me forever. as soooooon as i finish taking it all off my hair my clothes and everything, I went straight to the bathroon and took a nice hot shower ;] I felt relief :) and then suddenly I remember I forgot to do my homework! :wallbash::wallbash: and then my mom said that we dont have school tomorrow because its voting dayyyy hahaha! OBAMAA! :thumbsup: mccaainn BOOO! you suck oldies :smoke: :P I felt relief again. ;] I can do my homework tomorrow. =D anyways after that I ate and watch family guy then went to the computerr =D now its already 2:05 AM! damn im still up XD maybe i wouldnt sleep again. :D and yeah im watching this video XD lolololololol. [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WcMabso4oY[/youtube][/spoiler] so yeah! thats how my day went! XD have a nice day! [align=right]-stupidlyy christian :evil:[/align]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Dearest Diary,[/b] I'm was very[b] sick [/b] this morning. I can't [b]eat [/b]well, [b]sleep [/b]well & [b]talk[/b] well. Urgh! I dunno where I'd got that effin' cold :retard: My nose was about to fall off. [b]GAAAH[/b]. This suck big time. My nose already turned red, i look like a retarded clown for Pete's sakes! :wasted: After taking lots've herbal [sup](WTH?)[/sup] medicines, I felt better and more energized. All hail herbs. [b]^:D^[/b] lawl. I got to school very [b]VERY[/b] late because our car's busted and needed to be fixed. My bag's so darn heavy, I felt I was carrying an elephant at my back. Dang. :doubt: [b]FTW![/b] So I walked walked walked to our school. When I arrived at the hallway, I was kinda relieved. Few more steps, and I'll get rid of this uber heavyy baa--- and [b]BLAG![/b] the next thing I know i was struggling to keep my balance while avoiding a big bump on the hallway, but too late, my heavy bag got ahead of me. It brought me sideways then, down goes Chariz, [b]knee-first[/b]. GAAAAH. My palms were scratched, both my knees were scathed. :wasted: Then the throbbing started, I struggled to get up. [b]NO ONE EVEN HELPED ME, MABUHAY ANG PINAS![/b] Then a Freshie passed by and looked at me, God bless her, and asked, [i]"Ate, okay ka lang"[/i]. And I struggled. To answer her back, I nodded and said "thanks". I never looked back because I know there are a lot of people behind me who saw my dive. :retard: and the worst part is that I missed a [b]60-point quiz[/b]. That was so [b]dissapointing[/b]. :mad::wallbash: My Math teacher wouldn't allow me to take a make-up quiz because there is no reasonable reason [i]daw[/i]. I was really frustrated, thank God LJ was there, someone to talk to. LOL. [b]*RIIINNNGGG!*[/b] ahhh, music to my ears. Lawl. =D After being fetched, i went to get Ate Coleen at Pizza Hut. And I even get to eat with them, one of her classmates is celebrating his birthday. [b]HAHA.[/b] they insisted [i]kasi[/i]. Then we head home. I was exhausted. It has been a long day. I promise not to go through a day like that again. :disgust: [b]That's too much action for one day.[/b] I need a rest. XD I love corn, [b]Chariz[/b]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, So, this day was stressful - as always. Many things happened, like, Bea cried during their MAPEH time, Audrey and Kirsten told me a secret about their friend, and I got mad at Beji. Hahaha. Only because of that Plurk thing. >.< Btw, I love our new seating arrangement, though Yu and Bondoc are always chatting about nonsense stuffs. I just don't mind them at all. Just like what my mom said, "Think and act like they did not exist." And yes, it helped me. I just bring out my paper, get my pen, and I'm already contented. Okay, enough said. I'm desperate... again. Why? Because I don't have a text mate! Hahaha. What's the use of unli then? Argh. * A while ago, Audrey said to me that I should be AVO next year. OMG. I dunno if I can. I just hope I could do it. I don't want to disappoint her just like what her friend did. Though we're not that close since first year, I know she's a true friend... and I already proved it to myself. I'm praying for myself. I don't want things get worst. I mean, my 2nd grading experience my worse than the first one. And I don't want it to happen again. I'll help myself. I won't make a promise, but I'll try my best for my super friends, and of course, for me. Xoxo, [b]EM^guileless[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

DEAR DIARY, Today, Tuesday, I didnt have school. I didn't have school because of Voting Day! My cousin, Tiffers, picked me up & we had a COUSIN DAY. She took me to Jeff Co University to her apartments. I met a few cool ppl. It was fun. Then she took me to see my boyfriend, so I spent time with him for 3 hours or so. Now Im home and Im on the phone with my bestfriend, Nikki. This is a short one, so Ill write more tomorow, maybe? Byeeee !
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

diary diary. Nothing so exciting happened. I didn't go to school for the reason i have a high fever. *Sigh. But i ate a lot that's why my mom got mad. Weird right.? :angry: oh well. I'm sort of happy that i skip a day of classes simply because i don't have to encounter Math subject even for a day, but, I'm kinda for what will happen tomorrow. I missed a lot of things to do. :crybaby: anyway, I have this problem wherein my profile is messed up and i don't know what must or what should i do! :crybaby: I tried being calm, its only my 3rd account though so nothing much important. Hmmm, now what.? My mom is still mad because of that food. and the main reason is i still surf the net though i have a high fever which causes me not to gain my health back as soon as i must be -- so i won't be able to go to school again. nahh! Whatever! That's it. ayt ayt! :D :thumbsup: ------- YHET! ^^
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]Date:[/i] [b]November 6, 2008[/b] [i]Day:[/i] [b]Thursday[/b] [i]Happenings:[/i] Owwgawd.. We just finished our[i] periodical exams[/i] and I'm sooooooooooo happy it's over. My neck and hand were aching while I took the exam.. ([i]stupid examinations[/i] :doubt:).. I saw again the girl I really [s]hate[/s] at school.. [b]a total flirt[/b]., :disgust:, right now I just finished our assignment in religion and hope that my [s]problems[/s] would soon be over.. [/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear dayari. :disgust: First and foremost, I really hate the day. :wallbash: So, imma start typing. Yesternight, actually, I slept very early because we have no homeworks and all. And, I really need a sleep, I'm not a vampire you know :wasted: Even though I want to be one. :lol: Anyway, I slept 8:30 pm yesternight. Then, I woke up 5:20 this morning. I was like, [i]zzzaubakdbkbzzz[/i] :smoke: I realized I really need sleep. :lol: Ok, so much for that. I went to the school and started fretting. I don't like to attend mass, I'm not in the mood, because I don't like the priest. He's just. . . :wasted: Well, because I don't want to be alone inside the room, I went with my classmates. I attended the mass. When we got there, I was extremely irrevocably happy. I was laughing my ass out men! :lol: XD. Roflmao. ((= anyway, I had fun teasing Liana and Ethan. They're like soulmates. :lol: And there, I enjoyed the morning part of the day. I was giving my classmates a lot of shts. Not in a direct way, I mean, when I feel irritated at them, I'll just say something to them and add the word sht. My head got crazy. I really felt dizzy. Dmn. I slept at my biology class even though I realy love biology. The pain was like. . . Ugh. :retard: And every time I'll try to sleep, I'll just feel the same thing. But worse. :crybaby: Then there, the next subject was mapeh. And Mapeh was something to do with dancing. I love dancing. And, when I danced with Ariel, I was like... Refreshed. :| But anyway, I was glad to know that the pain in my head disappeared. :lol: And one more thing :D, I'll bring the fat woman down. :thumbsdown: She's bumping the wrong person. :thumbsdown: -chaw =D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-11-06 06:34:47)

yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh diary. Nothing happened much. Boring would be the greatest description :lol: . i didn't ate my dinner and now i am so hungry! :lol: -- hey! i am now TAKEN. taken by the one i really love. i don't know but i feels too great and no words could exactly describe how i feel. :redface: hmm. i've got no load at the current moment and there ain't any loading station at this time. well, its ok. i don't have to text anyone in this time. almost all of the are asleep :lol: hmm. that's it for now. how i hope my new love-life would be great and last for a long time. i really love my man sooo much! :lol: -- yhet! ;]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy