• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center]Dear Diary, today is sunday, noo. XD i have nothing to do :( well, the pc is on, okay i have something to do now bye, my problem is solved, im not gonna go to the seminary weee :D[/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[i]October 11, 2008 Saturday[/i] [i]Dear Diary, [/i] [i]Today was really fun, We went to the beach even though we travel for an hour. it's worth it. I slept over the night before. and we didn't even sleep at all. We just watch movie and everything. we played games, watch music videos and more. at 7 we got up, and fix stuffs we started leaving 8:30 and got there at 10. - I'm really sorry I'm unable to finish this thing. was hella extremely tired.fcuk I might finish this thing tomorrow.[/i] [align=right][i]-christian(;[/i][/align]
punkyboy
» n00b
1969-12-31

7Okt2008 :MondAy I'm felling so sad, coz my sweetest grandfather is died caused TB...huhuhu...R.I.P
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

off topic:: [quote=punkyboy]sweetest grandfather is died caused TB[/quote] condolence dude.=( topic:: [align=center]dear diary, i slept till 5:00 p.m and when i woke up.. i heard my parents yellin' at each other=| i hope they'll not goin' to divorce. that's all!:D[/align] ^>klyne
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Dear Dumb Diary, I am wierd. YES. :angry: I started writing poems which is all about him. :eh: :redface: . I don't know why. I miss him again. :wallbash: Today was a very boring day! But tomorrow? URGH. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: I don't even want to go to school. =| TSS. Btw, our school intrams is getting nearer. Wohoo. EEW* :mad: :penguin: && I'm planning to absent on it's last day. I don't even join any sports! I hate it. Oh please. When they say.. "INTRAMS".. My stomach actually ache. Eer. :angry: This sucks. Oh. People. Pray for me. Love lots, Nelou :D :evil:[/b][/align]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

october 19,2008 diary, [align=center] [spoiler]hell,i'm so darn stupid. i fall for someone like him.dang it. i made a poem today.[/spoiler][/align] ^>klyne
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] October 20, 2008 Monday Dear Diary, Im so sad today, i cant go to school due to my condition right now. Im suffering from skin allergies. Im now in the cafe making my research. Im going to pass my research proposal this afternoon. Meanwhile, i am very sad, cecause the group "singles" aren't that popular right now. Im so sad because of that, i have our group's social network but nobody joined. That makes me so disappointed. Im now checking my sites and be ready for this afternoon's research proposal.[/b]
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dear diary, i just open my fs account and i have comment from a boy. and he said [spoiler]FU[/spoiler] I don't know why he said it. i am friendly to him anyway. huhuhhu..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Monday..27th October.. Dear Diary.. People say that I am crazy.. =| and i really don't know why..do you know why?..huh diary?.. lols.. anyhowever.. (: Uhmmm... I really dunno if i'll be glad or what..knowing that Jesse already left Rockstars.. Ftalk i mean.. =| That's why i became "the leader" of Rockstars.. Well..i am going to miss him.. Aww..enough with the Cyberworld.. lols.. Second sem has just started.. :wallbash: and i feel so bored already.. ): but because its the first week of 2nd sem.. we will have our Intrams..that's why everyone except me is so excited.. haaaays.. and oh yeah..we have a new school guard..wee..and he is so strict.. wakuuu..i even cried this morning just for him to let me out.. (wee..i am already going home..uhhmm..skipping my classes.. :P) but that didn't work.. i explained everything to him..and still no use.. but then..the old guard came by..(wuuu..thank God!..) and he talked to the new guard.. etc..etc..blah..blah... but i still came back to school..wuahaha.. to check my schedule..etc.. wee.. we have new schedule, new teachers, new uniform, new freakin' classmates, uhmm..new school rule!.. :puke: wee..boring..boring..boring..boring..boring.. :wasted: i hope we'll do nothing this whole week..i hope they'll just practice..uhhmm..have a meeting regarding intrams.. so i can go home..sleep..surf the internet.. :eh: so i can do whatever i want.. i can wake up any time i want.. haaaays.. [/b] [align=right][b]--your Pathetic friend, Toooopakin' Eney.. [/b][/align]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-27 05:44:49)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

27-10-08 ;; Dearest.. [align=center]I should have not attended classes today. I did attend for the sake of the baon. The money. Hayy, I fell asleep all throughout the day. =( I really, really, extremely missed our field trip which was held last Saturday. :( Anyway deery, I just saw my test papers awhile ago and had them item analyzed. My scores were like exploding bombs. I don't have the courage to show it to my Mom. T-T They're really low. Except those Math subjects, of course. And, As I promised to myself, I would be perfect. This time. :|[/align] -pux. :)

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-27 06:56:10)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Date: [b]102708[/b] Day: [b]Monday[/b] Happenings: [b]Today's the B-day of my classmate. Even though it's sembreak we still went to school coz he'll be helding he's party there. My mom and her mom cook the foods and bought ice cream and softdrinks. We started the party at 3:00 PM past and ended almost 6:00 PM past. I was overdose of drinking softdrink and eating ice cream. After, my friends and I played [i]Patintero[/i]. Then, we ate ice cream and drink softdrink again. We even bring home some ice cream and softdrinks. Lolengs. It was so fun there. :3[/b] - [b]Nahz <33[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] I have been inactive this days due to our cheering practices. :/ We all enjoy the practice and of course i review for the upcoming Math Competition. GAAH. I've been into non-academic and some academic activities lately. :doubt: I hope i won't miss any lessons because of that. I might regret on joining if ever i lose my 2nd rank. ;_; Im [b]still hoping[/b] of being the 1st but with this hectic schedule, i bet i might just stay on that rank. X3 I've miss some things here in Ftalk. I just notice it now that the [b]Suggestions and Feedbacks[/b] are now getting active [i]again[/i]. After posting here, i might read some topics in there-- those good ones. I also notice that the [b]Confession thread and the Ftalk Crush thread[/b] was already close. As i read some posts-- i think the moderators did it right to close the thread for the meantime. People nowadays, are not aware of <quote>rules</quote>. I don't have any plan of knowing those namees they're talking about. I might be one of them? Who knows? Everyone can be in there. :3 [b]Imiss[/b] posting in the Ftalk Crush thread. Its been a while. I missed a lot of pages. HAHA. :lol: My [url=http://theftalk.com/p=jirichi ryunashira]kaka[/b][/url] gave me a gift. X3 Its soo damn moe :redface: Iloev it to death (; Don't worry kaka i'll always remember that lovely gift. Sankyoo for bein nice. :wow: Im always here for yah~ *hugs and kisses for mii kaka. I'll give you a gift too. Just wait for it. ;) Ohh. [s]Laziness Strikes[/s]. I've updated mii profile, mai primary picture. And im planning to upload moar pictures. I hope not to see some posers out there. People stealing ones picture and claiming them. OHGAWD. I'll kill them. :penguin: [b]Hate,[/b] Trixx [b]/Edited : PS :[/b] Hope this won't be close. :lol:

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-10-29 11:23:08)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

October 29, 2008 Entry #6 - "Rapport" --------------------------------------- [color=blue]Dear Diary,[/color] I felt so sad yesterday because gemandi wasn't around. And too bad my phone was ****** up badly and wasn't able to call her, my sim didn't have her number. Anyway, belated happy birthday gemandi. Today is my third day in my second sem, it's our psychiatric nursing lecture week, and this coming sunday, Our class will travel to Cebu City to visit some mentally ill clients, the good, the bad, and the ugly. I'm excited to meet the client that i am assigned to. I wonder what's his illness may be. I just hope he/she won't be an exhibitionist. I prefer to have a talkatvive harmless schizophrenic guy. I hope I'll have that one. :lol: Anyway, the mod's actions are just appropriate to some forumers hard-headedness. I cursed a girl and i like it. The taste of her cherry chapsticks. :lol: Sleep time. [color=blue]Delusions of grandeur[/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/sol4c8.jpg[/img]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[Wednesday]October 29, 2008 Dear Diary, What has become of Ftalk since the previous weekend? I log in yesterday and I couldn't find my top two favorite topics in the Underground section. What happened to the Confessions thread? And Ive noticed that one of my favorite Rockstar is no longer a member/leader? Oh boy, I need someone to PM me & explain me EVERYTHING that Ive missed :/ PLEASE! Anyway, my Wednesday at school wasn't bad. It was awesome! Oh, good news, I'm back together with my boyfriend, Daniel Jeffrey, and have no intentions on breaking up with him anytime soon. I enjoy watching people's faces/reactions as I walk with him in the hallways, its very amusing :lol: Halloween is in TWO days! TWO days! I have yet to decide a costume :retard: I'm torn between a Gypsy costume, or a Hippie Chic one. My sister is going to be a 'Sexy Pirate', and my boyfriend is going to be a [s]stripper[/s] along w/ his bestfriend, Steven. My boyfriend is staying with me for the WHOLE ENTIRE weekend! :D I'm really excited! I have [yet another] AP Psychology test tomorow and a French 3 lesson review pre-test. OHH, and I received a few scholarship offers in the past few days, one from SEMO, my top pick University. SEMO's mascot are the Red Hawks, its quite unique. My school, Northwest, currently is the Northwest Lions. Strange, right? Yeah... well, I need to go for now!
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, yeah, I'm home! well if you don't know what do i mean by that is just i was been in Guangzhou to visit my relatives for a week... we went shopping and all ^^ i really enjoyed it a lot I'm really happy that I'm back coz i really miss my best friend trish... since we don't have contact coz she also went to a vacation in Macao & Hong Kong... [spoiler][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8WTepYDV0EM/SQjjUbnsu9I/AAAAAAAAABk/DemQ4clFyo0/s1600-h/1+%2839%29.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8WTepYDV0EM/SQjjM2wzGaI/AAAAAAAAABc/Qd86KtE76nk/s1600-h/1+%2840%29.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8WTepYDV0EM/SQjjDU3cROI/AAAAAAAAABU/w-qtE6dEycw/s1600-h/20080219190257k9iqkqqt2.jpg[/img][/spoiler] that's me and my cousin Ye Eun... I really had fun wandering around Hainan the 3rd day... I wish I can share it with my bessie... Ok, i think that's all muahhh.!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [i]I'm off here yesterday evening around 8:30 to 9:00 pm because there are some problems in the house. Anyways, i miss friendstertalk, why? i miss my crush here or should i say my Love. ehehe. I hope she also miss me too. I also miss my co-TS members, and inactive TS members, i hope they are fine. hmmm... I also miss the crush thread and confession thread, but there are so many members there are abusing that thread, moderators are right for closing that. If they follow the rules, that thread is open up to now, i hope that teach them a lesson. If i have time i want to give fansign to some members here hehe. That's all for now, i will make another diary soon. thanks for reading my mini diary. God Bless. ;)[/i]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]October 30,2008 Thursday dear diary, i'm so happy to see you again.:D i had a [b]wonderful nightmare[/b].. it was.but.i can't explain it.hahah just wanted to see yah. bye i'll miss u.:)[/i]

Last edited by maricella (2008-10-29 22:38:03)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Dumb Diary, I'm still finding that book :paranoid: :paranoid: :paranoid: . Gosh .. Yesterday. I freak out when I found my havainas broken .. Goshness. I wanna kill that doggy. Kiddin'. He is so naughty. TSS. Okaaay .. as always, this day is so boring. Oh! I forgot I watched My Only U yesterday. And it's sooooo great movie. I cried :( :( :( . Huhu. Love, Nelooooooo <3333[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I'm feeling a little bit under the weather today. Mainly, because my boyfriend got me sickly. He is sickly too. My [u]Thursday[/u] couldn't be any better, though. ONE more day, and the weekend will be here :D [for me]. I am pretty sure I ACED my Ap Psychology test about [b]The States of Consciousness[/b]. On a bad note, I received a C+ on my 5th French 3 test :doubt:, Ive never had lower than a B+ on a French test before :o . I was disappointed in myself... although, Madame Swaty did tell me that its a higher level French class, so if I was in regular French, the C would mean a low A, and that made me feel sooo much better =| . Anyway, tomorow is HALLOWEEN! I'm looking forward to dressing up, as a Hippie Chic, and [u]partyin'[/u] it up with my boyfriend & his friends. I was very surprised to find out that Daniel's bestfriend, Travis, has a 'thing' for my sister :lol: My sister, coincidentally, has a 'thing' for Travis, too. Thinkin' of what IM thinkin'? :lol: Anyway... I really miss the Confessions thread, ALOT. I'll go for now. Ttyl diary :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oct. 31, 08 Friday Dear Diary, Just this night was one of my fave days. We Scandalers have a game in our confe. I dunno what it's called but it's a game. :lol: I had fun there with my co-scandalers. I almost had the chance to win but Sisz Trixx was so damn fast. They were also some misunderstandings, so Trixx and I had a rematch but I lost. Damn. She's so damn fast eh. Lucky her, she's also the SOTM of November. Next time, I'll do my best. Hahaha. Peace. Lolz. :lol: That's all. <33 -Nahz

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-10-31 09:21:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy