• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear Diary. I will copy&paste. I'm having a lot problems. But I'm fine now. I felt like a total loner awhile ago. I was playing with the sphere all by myself. TG we only have that class for an hour. I almost failed in our FTKMF test, because I didn't finish reading the book. I felt like crying., but the tears won't come out. ((: I turned in my poster for geography, and they were all drop dead shocked [lol] because of it. Mr. S yelled "OWNED" at me, which really made me happy. At least for the first time I felt happy in that class, though this was the very last day where I'll be seeing Mister. I finished my review and I was in so much pain. I wanted to go to the nurse, but I don't want to go home. Because I know my mom will kil me if I were to choose to be absent again. T-T And this time, I'm feeling the real thing, unlike yesterday; I just made an 'excuse' that I was having 'asthma'. We had biology. I blew the EOC off. :-J I felt like crying again but I realized it's not worth it since I will just end up taking the Final exam. But I do envy my classmates. I mean, I feel bad but I deserve it coz I didn't study. Then, dissection time. Yahoo big momma. At first I was all like 'eww gross' but nah. I put on the gloves and joined in, and massacred the dead frog. It wasn't gross at all, but the liquid that preserves the organs smelled so freaking GROSS. Crap. Thank goodness I didn't faint. Because one of the girls in our class fainted. :-J But anyway, it's a good thing that I learned how to play with the organs. I even twisted the webbed feet, grabbed the tongue, and dug for the brain [but I failed]. In our health class, my last class, our teacher handed us a reviewer that has 100 questions written on it. I didn't want to read it and answer it. Thank heavens there are people who answered it by group. Fortunately, they're near me. So I just eavesdropped. XD Then my teacher called me. I was nervous coz I thought I was in some kind of trouble. But instead she gave me a certificate. I was supposed to go to the rewarding, but I forgot. I jerked at the moment I touched it, and she smiled "for you". I smiled and thanked her for choosing me. I felt flattered. Flattered indeed. After school. I went to my house office and drew my excuse slips out. My eng teacher asked me a random question. And it's about filipinos' things. :-j Scoobadoo. Idk why they call it like that. It's the coconut that the elders use when they want to make the floor smoother. I just got home. I saw Shrek yesterday. It was an ok movie for me. I'm starting to get tired of reading manga. And now addicted to anime & kdrama. I'll be on hiatus again. Til next aged post.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-05-27 18:00:40)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][size=5][b]Dear diary[/b][/size] May 28, 2010 | Friday[/align] [quote]• Today is moi bespren's birthday. :xixi: I don't know what gift I'll be giving him. Probably I'll just treat him Dota nalang, since it's his favorite game. :lol3: Haays, but I don't wanna go anywhere but infront of the computer, diary. Help me. Or I'll just send it to Andre nalang? He's bespren's friend anyways. :3 • I never get tired of listening to NU ABO by F(x). It's freaking addicting, dude. Idk. Heeyy! I have a new avatar by the way. Like it, like it? :lol: It's nonsense. I know. • You know what diary? I think my tita is infuriating mad at me for having a boyfriend. Okaay, blame me for having a boyfriend that's not richer than I am, blame me for having a boyfriend that doesn't live near me. And lastly, blame me for having a boyfriend that loves me so much that he could probably kill himself if we break up. Seriously. :cry::cry: You know, I think a lot of people out there could relate to my situation right now. I don't know, I don't wanna break his heart. Y'know, cause when I break up with him-- it's still gonna end the same way. We're gonna be together again. And it's not good for a relationship. "/ Okok. :3 Idk, I don't wanna break up with him yet.[/quote] [i]*edit. some moar things to say.[/i]

Last edited by Bridget (2010-05-28 06:02:48)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Hello. You know what? I just recieved my Package full of Chocolates today. My mom sent me this last week. It was really full of chocolates and food and school stuff, and you know, I am really glad about it. But, I was planning not to eat anymore, since school is coming up already. I feel like God's giving me a lot of Temptations that I can't even refuse. I feel so fat and heavy now, I wanna get thin. @_@ But, how can I when there's boxful of sweet things beside me? Tell me, Diary. Another, my Father had been insisting for me to chat my mom and ask for Money. @_@ K, I know his situation, and I surely understand him. But, I somehow feel pity for my dad. Asking my mom for money, and then feeling all the guilt and choking all his pride. I mean, he's the guy. He should've been the one working, but it turned out being the opposite because for an I know reason. /: I know how my dad loves me, and I love him, too. I love him for sacrificing his own happiness just to be with me when I was a child, when in fact it was the duty of moms to take care for their child. My life was a total opposite, I could tell. And you know, it's really hard. How I lie just to keep my father away from humiliation, and also my mom. /: Sorry for the bad grammar. And maybe for the Typos. It's really dark and I'm just focusing on the screen. I'm gonna see you again maybe tomorrow, Diary. Love, [b]Paweee[/b].
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]May 31, 2010 | Monday[/b] Dear Diary, This day is very funny and happy :blush: Well, many reasons. Like .. :um: I saw my crush :blush: Well, I dont want to mention that but that's the no. 1 reason why I'm happy, though he didn't notice and talk to me :wtf2: Well, I dont care :/ But I hope .. :O_O: someday .. I hope :swt2: And the reason why this day is funny because I didnt enroll yet but we already bought some books, notebooks and our things in school :lol3: Lol. I really dont know why :confused: But we'll enroll next Thursday :) And I hope that's for sure :doh: Well, not the whole day is happy :invi: I'm a bit sad because I didnt see my father yet =( And I miss him, I dont know where is he and I really dont know if he misses us too. :fear: But I hope he's feeling well now and he is happy though we're not there :O_O: But I'm happy for him, because he's still my father though we're not living together. :d [i]*trying to smile*[/i] Well, I think it's getting too sad now. I'll go now. Let's meet again tomorrow, maybe. :D Love ♥, Z e l l e[/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wow. I miss posting in this thread. It's been a long time since I visited here. [size=5]DearDiary,[/size] June 9 | Wednesday :) I've been missing him A LOT. Last Sunday, we went to MOA. Just the two of us. First bonding moment for the last 5 months. I think. So yeah, our [s]date[/s]bonding went great. We went home around 4:30PM and something embarrassing happened. Good thing he didn't see. =D When I was finally home, I was like, OMFG, I want to spend my whole day with him. :wallbash: I miss FTALK. :crybaby: I feel like I'm left out :| Most of my friends here don't remember me anymore. I want to be close to them again. But I'm afraid they might call me "FC" or something like that. :| :| :crybaby:
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Doe diary, When was it till I last wrote on you? :lol3: I missed you man. D: SO! These past few days I was hooked up with watching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. It's really awesome. Especially ep.4, made me cry like nuts. What have you been doing these past months? hitting on my macho blue notebook again eh? You still make me jealous. D: Your lhablhab, _JI
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, OMFG! The first two days in class were awesome. :) I enjoyed, although some of the teachers were boring. Good thing I know how to sleep in class without getting caught. (Thanks to Roger's technique!) I miss someone. I was with him yesterdaaayyy! :3 Gave me a baller. A yellow one. You know who you are. :)) He might read this. Haha. ;3 Anyway, yuuuhh~ so.. Our AP teacher's the AP coordinator, Sir Boy. We're the only third year section that he's handling. I don't know if Franklin's doomed or not, he seems okay. [i] For now.[/i] I missed Ftalk! :) Good thing I'm online. :D An ex-love of mine's making me kilig. I don't know what's with him. He's acting weird. I actually dreamed of him last night, he kissed me on the lips. And I told him about the dream and told me he really wanted to kiss me. Sht. :"> Ahhhh, toodles for now. :) -Wndy
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yo. Today's first day of classes. I haven't even arrived to school yet I was wishing for noon to come already. I'm so excited to go home! :lol3: But anyway, it was fun at school. The bond has never changed. We still did the same things -- talk, talk and fangirl :xixi: We also met our new classmate. She's pretty and tall. I have rival na for the tallest in class. HAHAHA! lol. But I think she is nice ^^ We also talked about the election last May and the upcoming class and SSC elections. Hoho~ I'm planning to run for SSC so I told them to vote for me as Class President. lol. We even imitated Pres. Noynoy's ad :-jj Though I am not that confident and prepared for running. I don't have plans for the school .__. But ok, I'm still thinking about it. Till next entry, -- m4ndz9
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, You know what.. I attend the EB today and I`m so unprepared. I havent brush my hair. I`m sooooo soooooo ugly. Tsk. But It`s fine `cause I saw && hug Kuya James naman eh. Hahahha. Lovelots, Xearis. :">
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yow Diary. :"> I had fun with the EB today. \:DDDDD/ It`s super fun. And you know, i`m the youngest of all. But it seems, they`re asking about my LIED age. I`m only 13. K? Not 16. XDD I really had fun with James, Dondon, Dian, Yhet, Patrick, Glenice, Xeaila, Xearis.. anyone else? :p Kuya James is such a gentleman. He bought my bag. XD And you know, Xeaila Danicia Uy Sangalang is very jealous. XDD Wahaha. >: ) Just take a look at my FaceBook to see the pictures of the fun. And Dondon is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo [i]tagal[/i] in uploading the videos. XD Oh, we went to Photoline also. :"> We posed, laughed, posed. Whatever. And James, Dondon, Yhet, Glenice, Patrick and Dian (?) Met my parents and my younger bro. :eh: Maybe it's a way that James and I.... Loljk. Whatever. = )))))))))))))))))))))) So, Till here again diary. hugs & kisses, xstel~
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Dear diary, I'm jealous. K? You win this one Xstel. :lol3::lol3::lol3: But SRSLY, I wished I stayed longer. :crybaby::crybaby: I missed you diary. :lol3::lol3::lol3: I can't find you in my room. :crybaby::crybaby: Jelly-ace, Chai. <3
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Dear Swizzle, K, I was really so excited about my brand new cam, I thought I'll have it by this week, but then something happened and then suddenly they took back the camera and now It can never be mine. lol, kidding. XD There's just some problems because the country that my mom is staying in doesn't allow cameras to be processed and so, omg I'm running out of words. XD Anyway, here is the picture of the camera, my mom took it and boast in to me. XD I AM REALLY REALLY JEALOUS. |: Click [url=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs001.ash2/33410_137773879574844_100000266984286_309579_2531032_n.jpg]this[/url] and [url=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs013.ash2/34008_137778239574408_100000266984286_309589_4311337_n.jpg]this[/url] and [url=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs068.snc4/34785_137774972908068_100000266984286_309585_4081031_n.jpg]this[/url]. T^T I wanna cry so bad. I was really really excited about it and I was telling my friends, and then suddenly, my expectations failed. XD My mom said sorry though. Well okay, it was OKAY, It was really no biggie at all. (: It was just that, I was expecting to have this something for this time and then another one on my birthday which is really happening soon, but then it turned out having the same gift for my birthday. XD I am so spoiled, eh? Whtvr. I miss CHAW and BEA so bad, where are you girls? XD Buh-Byee. My mom sent me another boxful of chocolates, how am I ever gonna get thin? :J Sincerely, [b]Pae[/b]. <3
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Dickhead[/b], [b]DATE: [/b] 07-??-10 [quote]Yeah I really have no idea what in the world is todays date but i'm writing on your ass anyways, well today. WAS UNFUCKINGBELIEVEABLY boring LOLJK, kind of fun. well it started out boring, I got up...faceboook...brush my teeth..cook for myself (im so independent) then stuff my mouth. damn i was full, then surprisingly the pool is fucking clean so what did i do?? CLEAN IT MORE. lol jaykay i fucken 360 flip in that shit, its been a while since i had a dip & then I texted some random bitch who was randomly texting me (LOLJKYHET) I went running after, then went home, i was sweating, holy jizz & THEN AAAAAAAH SHOWER♥ & then i got a random private call from a private person. shes like WHOS THIS? the fuck bitch you called me lmao, i just said uhm this is christian, i figured its aunty whos calling me, no one could go with her in the tennis court to play some footballlll, i mean tennis, (honestly i think tennis was shit) so im like ok, then I said OH WAIT I CAN GO WITH YOU! (i really dont wanna get cooked out inside the house) AND IT WAS FCKN HOTTT. she had this really nice racket from the mainland she was showing off to me o_O im like ohh whats the speed? (idk whats that, i was just pretending i know shit in tennis) i didnt bring no racket, so i tried out hers after shes done playing, OMG I SUCKED!!!!! but then she told me DUDE! I THOUGHT YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED TENNIS BEFORE! you're pretty good o________O IM LIKE HOLY FCK REALLY? no seriously ive never played tennis before, im just pretending im sharapova lmfao, no seriously idk the mechanics of tennis, but i did play badminton so i know how to move and shit, but yeah OMGGGGGG i wanna do tennis next year nowwwww!!!! FUCK SOCCER LOL THAT SHIT MADE MAH FOOT SORRRRRRE. but yeah that kinda made me smile. tennis is fun ^^ i hate the wall though, i hit the ball REALLY HARD, it hit the wall, bounce back to my face and hit my eye!!!! O__@ I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, lol jk, but it hurt like a motherfuckerrrrr, i was tweaking my eyes out for approx an hour, stupid ball, after that, i was gonna go to ______ house :"> but i cant, i have hiphop, she dropped me off to the studio 30 mins earlier, yhet called me (actually she has for like a billion times but couldnt answer, was too busy acting like i own ppl in tennis) and then i finally answered, they have a call conference, i know chaw and faith was there BUT I CANT FFCKN TELL THE DIFFERENCE their voices sounded all the same, i was saying hi to everyone O______O hi chaw hi yhet hi faith lmfao, and they made me talk in tagalog AND JUST FUCKING LAUGH (assholes) and then it was all over, i met a lil bboy kid while waiting for the ballet to fckn finish, hes fucking good. hes like 5th grade and he can already do the flares -____- i feel so fail, and he also does kick boxing which is pretty cool, we just talk about karate and all, when the dance started, i was following pretty good but then i got lost because of that one stupid step I CANT FCKN TURN AROUND PROPERLY, i was wearing rubber shoes o____O IT WONT GO AROUND. it just sticks on the floor like omg -___- but yeah it was a pretty good session after all, i almost died on the work out though, we had to do sit ups and push ups while the WHOLE song is playing, that song is like 6 mins -____- nonstop. and the beat is fckn fast, and then people said bye and do the usual thing, see you on monday blah blah, me and two of pals went to see a movie, we saw how to train your dragon again o___O my friend didnt see it yet so yeah, FUCK I HAVE TO GO SEE IT AGAIN, it was raining on the way to theater, freezing my ass off, IT WAS EVEN COLDER INSIDE THE THEATER, i was shaking forreals, didnt have no jacket on. and IM ONLY WEARING A T! =_= fml, and then it was all over, we ran in the rain!!!!! then wait by the park my friend called his dad to pick us up. lmfao his dad was scary, he had goatee and a long ass beard hanging around, hes black :lol3: and over weight, but yeah he coooooool. when i got home, I WAS STARVINGGGGGG only had ONE meal on the whole entire day, so i showered right awayyyyyy, and ate like theres no tomorrow, watched tv, and now its 6AM I STILL HAVENT SLEPT, what the fuck is wrong with me, i dont even know how i have this much energy to type this long ass pointless piece of shit, but yeahhhhhh im kinda over it so byee, ima sleep now.[/quote] [align=right]fvdshgjfgnghfn fuck[/align]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3649663;1278691102]and then i finally answered, they have a call conference, i know chaw and faith was there BUT I CANT FFCKN TELL THE DIFFERENCE their voices sounded all the same, i was saying hi to everyone O______O hi chaw hi yhet hi faith lmfao, and they made me talk in tagalog AND JUST FUCKING LAUGH (assholes)[/quote] It wasn't that bad. :lol3: [quote=MiNEKOARCH;#3649646;1278688771]I miss CHAW and BEA so bad, where are you girls? XD[/quote] Whenever I'm ol, you're off. :< [hr] DD. Today I learned how to play river flows in you & canon on the guitar. I was so addicted in to it, that whenever I walk, I always carry the guitar with me and play the thing. I feel like I'm one of the people in the Phil who makes "harana" and receives money. Hahaha. The whole day wasn't that interesting until ate apple came to pick us up. I was still on the shower when they came. So I made them wait til I was finish with my stuff. And then we went to Dallas, and practice for the praise & worship on sunday. I met manang chingki and she was funny, though we never had a conversation coz she's always talking to ate apple&sisters. Then we went to McKinney for the bible study. We had a really funny talk. We talked about the Armor Of God. When Tito ricky asked us what breastplate is, tito loy said it's "bra na bakal". And all those funny stuffs. My jaw got so worn out becaue I was laughing so hard. Haha. But I did learn something from the talk. :) Then I called Faith and we had a CC with the Yhet. I felt like we were in Phil coz that's what we usually do. Haha. We talked about how hot the summer is. XD Then Yhet mentioned Chan, and she did call him. I got irritated coz Chan's line was so noisy. Then I started speaking in tagalog. And yhet&faith were laughing coz we were talking to him in tagalog and Chan doesn't even respond. :-J He actually cussed at us but Idk what, I think it was in Ilocano. ((: But whatever. I watched a few episodes of Baka to Shou something something after that. Then I fell asleep. Then I woke up again. It was already 2:50. I was scared to stay up til 3:00. SO I forced myself and went back to sleep. Then we went to the dentist, although I was still frickin sleepy. Then they said they had the wrong date, so it was canceled. I was so mad coz I still want to sleep, then they'll just say it's canceled? Fine. We went back home and, went to bed, only to realize that I don't feel sleepy anymore though deep inside I still want to. We'll be going to frisco later, and hang out with my youth. <3 -Chaw
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3649663;1278691102]then I texted some random bitch who was randomly texting me (LOLJKYHET)[/quote] Who told you that you could actually post this one? Youuuuuu!! :lol2: Yo! I am really surprised on how life goes here. Like, people walk in the street naked. Okay, ALMOST! So what do you expect me to do? Of course I laughed and my eyes was really really really big, jee! Never thought that I could actually see those in reality. Anyway, Chan's line was fckkn bad and he needs to repeat what he says for I to understand him. I'm fresh, I'm from the Philippines. So talk slower, talk louder. Shut up! :lol2: it was okay. And oh, I've been to the library, borrowed some books with a not-so-interesting stories. I don't wanna go home without any books on hand, don't wanna disappoint my cousin. ;____; Well, anyway, I want people to stop giving comment on my profile pic that says YOU'RE SEXY. Cause I already know that from the start. K? Lovelove, [b]LAREITH.[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, .. yesterday and today were the best days of my life. well, not so. but still. i consider it was my best. yeah, yesterday. i woke up at 5[b]:[/b]00AM cause i was really excited for tha pilgrimage. <': i watched tv, after that, i cooked my break[s]fats[/s]fast. t'was so delicious. whtever. so yeah, it was 01[b]:[/b]00PM when i took a bath. when i was in the bathroom, i thought, finally. a tiem with God. : DD when i arrived at school, i was shocked to see my classmates thurr. :3 yeah yeah yeah XD .. many stuff happened yesterday. it's so tiring to mention everything. O_o;; i met a lot of people in the pilgrimage. but my bestest fren was pj. ((:< he looks like a gay, but he's not. he's 15. three years. XD yeah, pj was so fun to talk to. as in, overs. we ate dinner & breakfast together. and also midnight snacks. he says when he's with me, he feels like we're the only people in the world having fun. <': awe. how sweet. yea. whtever. i broke up with someone because of him. muahahahah. anyways. yeah XD .. im really sleepy na D: i will go to sleep now cause i will be the leader for the hataw exercise tomoro. hahahahah. i suck at dancing tho. good night, derder. :* ~> BRiDGET.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear diary, No one really reads much the stuff here so i thought i'd give it a go. The thing is, i'm starting to feel like a useless freshly graduated nurse stud. It sucks so much not being able to get a job right away and wait for the effin results that you don't even know if you passed or not. It's now or never for me. If i passed, what now? If i failed, i will never be able to show my face to the general public, probably gonna suck on a chupa chups while watching naruto and other tv series after that. My heart will be very very broken, shredded to pieces like gravel turned to sand. The only strength that keeps me going is the promise i made to myself, without any written contract is that i must help my family and try to make my family one again. Story of my life is full of crap yet i ignored everything for that sole purpose. I want my old family back, the old family that prays together, eat together, laughing together. It makes me sick to my stomach to see other people breeze their way up the top without effort. It's just unfair, but that's just the way life goes. [i]Res ipsa loquitor[/i]..the thing speaks for itself. The world is a sad corrupted place for a mere survivor sperm of the human species to live through. In the end, all of these are just earthly things. Someday, i'll come back to my master, and in his kingdom, there ain't no crap to step on. Just peace, Lots of it. Well, there's lots of it in what i'm writing now, what else to say.. oh yeah, i'm sick of life, but i'm happy. [color=blue]Ambivalent,[/color] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2nw08bt.jpg[/img]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DD I was dreaming about bleach. It was crazy. But whatever. Today I started working on my summer reading project - yeah, haven't started on that one. I thought I had the right book - I even spend 2 weeks just to finish it, but it was the wrong one. I am so upset. I looked it up on our school's website & my heart was torn into pieces. I have to rush again and read another book for it. moreover, we need to read two books. ;_____; So I'm gonna read two books over the whole month of august and get started with the frickin dialectical journal. Then I checked our french project. It wawasn't mandatory, but if we do it, she'll give us extra credit. I wanna do it, but it's so complicated. we have to memorize four freaking poems - they're all in french, and write three freaking essays. So even if it's not mandatory, I'll try to do it, but I'll start with my summer reading proj first. I will also email the school about my schedule change - I know it's kinda late but I still want them to switch me to AP World History. it's not because everyone's taking it that I think I made the dumb decision. But it's because ate chic-chic told me it isn't that bad. So I'm gonna try. Besides, I'm starting to love history. Problems just come because of the teacher. >.> I am still waiting for Ate Carol and Ate Ruda's arrival from North Carolina. I haven't heard anything from them since they left. :< Coz I don't know if they can give us a ride down to Houston, so that all of us can attend the reunion. I feel so convicted. I really need a life. I can't wait to have my own driver's license and car so that I can just leave by myself anytime I want. @_@ Or at least, I want to be 16. I volunteered to play the guitar solo of one song for our church anniversary. I am scared, I am not yet confident of my skills. I might back out. I've been praying for this, and I want to give it up. :< And also, I'm not good in singing, but I am going to sing praises for God no matter what. Today we're gonna have a practice in Dallas, and I am not yet ready. So, ciao.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear diary, hahaha. today was lame. :-j ugh. as usual. the fun always starts when i'm at home. how come? : < yea, well anyways. i think pat is a flirt. ugh. how come the ugly ones ALWAYS get the handsome ones? : < unfair, unfair, unfaaaaaair! i just simply think that pat is an arssehole and i wish someone would just kill her. D :< well yeah, teh usual. lunch with him. yeaaaaz. another him >D but yeah, it was fun -- esp. the part where hhis friends arrived. muahahahaha. they're so fun as in. but too bad we only hanged out for an hour or so. ) : but he didn't pansin me yesterday so he was like, 'sorry' hahaha. sorry my ass, dude. : b lol jk. i forgive him ofc! he's my one and only. and i can't afford to lose him again. : D echooos. xD after school, we went to KFC. hahaha. i almost pee'd cause i kept on laughing along with THEM ♥ awe. <': i had so much fun as in. ( : too bad maye & lissa weren't there. ) : i had so much fun, even though we only ate fries & drank mountain dew. it was so <33 hahahaa. anyways. good bye. **: ttyl. -jay
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DIARYYYY OMGGGG OMGGG!! I'm so so so wasted. :/ My school won't allow me to go to high school again since I graduated in the Philippines, no matter what my age is, even my grades isn't equivalent to the grades I'm supposed to have. Oh, they just don't care. Darn it! I seriously wanna go back to high school and experience what it is like, but! Ohh gaaa. FORGERY FORGERY. :wasted: What do you think? Gee. Okay, let's try again. Hoping that next time's try is better. And hey, I tried to add someone. So the notification told me that he accepted the friend request, I was really really happy, but then when I looked at his profile. He fcking deleted me. OMGGG!! So so so FCKMYLIFE!! I'm bitter. HA-HA-HA. - Yhet with hatred.

Last edited by yh3t (2010-07-23 11:44:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:48

[ 9 queries - 0.060 second ]
Privacy Policy