• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Derder. :wasted: Nah-- intro. xD Sigh. It's been a long week-- One week is long, for me. Anyway, I can say this week was the bestest worst of all weeks. T__T Sometimes, I feel like, committing suicide *omen. :retard:* T__T Then, I feel like crying. And, I will cry. T-T It was very rare for me to cry that much. I was like crying for almost three days. Whenever I arrived at home, I'll change my clothes, then I'll go to my room and lock the door. Then the emotional thingy starts. :retard: At times I want to give up everything. Oh, like for example, our project in Trigonometry. Actually, I was the only one making the effin sample for four days. They don't even care if I'm already tired or what. Now I hate them. Yes I hate them :retard:. But whenever I go to school, and whenever I see them, Ugh. :retard: The hatred disappears. D*mn. Then, there, I'll do the crazy things again, with them. :retard: I don't know what's happening to me. I'm super lost. T-T I'm not really liek this. The day. I was stressed. Duh. I'm always stressed :wasted:. Anyway, I was in taranta-mode again when our service beeped infinitely. I was super in a hurry. T-T Oh well. Good thing is, I wasn't late. Hoho. We had a quiz in Algebra and Filipino. I can say, it was easy. Nah, It's really easy. =D Afternoon came, and the atmosphere felt like [i]angboring naman![/i]. I was super happy when Ma'am lolit cam and just gave us a very sisiw activity. Draw the 23 pairs of chromosomes. And I drew them all. And I fell asleep after that. I heard my classmate say, "Uy she's sleeping again oh. Maybe because shoe doesn't want to fall asleep again in physics time." I was like *LOLWUTS. It was pretty funny to know that they got used to me. :lol: Hehe. Who cares anyway, if i want to sleep. :wasted: In fact, everybody needs it. =) So there, when I woke up, the subject was already Enviro. I was kinda shocked because I didn't review for the effin long test. :wasted: But I was really jumping on my place when Mam K announced that the test will be tomorrow. And, she gave us a play time *lol, we're not kids anymore. XD*. I didn't play because I still have to review for Physics. =) Even in Mapeh, I didn't play volleyball with my groupmates nor practice with them. I just reviewed. =) Unluckily, I got screws when I saw my score in the Part One of the test. Lol. I won't mention it anymore, too embarrassing. =D When I got home, I played my guitar. I strummed it once, and I heard it. [i]WTF. Sintunado! Asar![/i] yeah yeah. :disgust: I really love playing the guitar even though I'm not that good. Sigh. I want that to be fixed by December. Or else... :mad: I even tried to tune it. And it got worse, than I thought it would be. Lol. ~~chawpotss.
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

November 27[sup]th[/sup] [sub]Thursday[/sub] [b]Diary,[/b] [i]No matter how much I want to scream and throw things right now...I can't. I miss New York so much, and watching the Macy's Day Parade just makes me want to swim through the TV! TSAAAAH! I can't stand it! New York is my life....compared to this boring wasteland, New York just...makes me...happy.. New Mexico sickens me. Well anyway...Since when I told one event of my life to Rockstars last night...I can't stop thinking about it..Can't stop thinking of about 2 seconds of it.. It was pretty heroic of him to push us over... [sup]Rewind[/sup]. Oh,man, his elbow hit the truck light! Uhh...There, he pushes Wilson on the back, and puts his hand on my shoulder...OWW! Dude! I guess I don't know what my lip hit on...:wallbash::wallbash: Okay.... Later, dude.[/i] [b]JED[/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2009-02-22 00:46:03)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

27th November.. Dear Diary, It is already past three in the morning and i am still awake. i don't want to sleep yet. i don't want to close my eyes yet. (pretty weird right?..) because i don't wanna miss a thing.. :lol: naah.. i am insomiac thats why.. I had a kinda tiring day.. goshhhhh.. i was late this morning.. and good thing our math teacher did not start the test early.. :P and the test was sooo easy.. (amf.i am too proud.. :lol:) waa..after that test.. i ate Popcorn!!! yeepee.. hahaha.. i am soo into that popcorn in our school.. it tastes so good. :thumbsup: uhmm..what else??.. oh yeah.. i had a special class with our new math teacher.. and gosh! the only thing that i can understand from him is the word "Okay!!!" my friends call him Crazy.. etc.. then we had this walk rally thing.. :wasted: amff..i got pissed off with someone and i did not join it.. :wallbash: (grr.. they keep on saying that the walk rally thing is so fun.. psh..) i just went back home and surfed the net..then took a nap.. :P and after that nap.. my friends came over and did nothing.. urghh.. I still wanna add soooo many things but i am afraid i can't.. :/ Because finally.. i am now sleepy!!!..parteeeeee.. xD -eney.. :penguin:

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-28 12:58:00)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, Today,I was happy for we had a celebration in our room :P I really loved it. But before that,We had a mass in celebration of [i]Saint Catherine's[/i] feast day. Guess what -- Ted was a Liturgical Server. You know the one that collects money -- I don't know what they are called -- He was assigned for our grade level so I was at the very corner and on that corner,He was there :wow: I was extremelyovermegafkken blushing :redface: I don't like my ex-crush Luke anymore. Next,Was the [b]Literary Presentation[/b]. ARGH!I didn't feel like clapping for 6th grade for he wasn't there :evil: But I loved the song interpretation of the 3rd grade and the rap of the 9th grade. I was really happy that we spent almost 3 hours at the gym which led us to having no subjects -- I was so happy cause I wasn't able to do my Math assignment. And then,On snacks time(The celebration) we shared some food to the teachers and one teacher([b]Mr. Baldonasa[/b]) is thanking Ms. Suson for sharing the food. Mr. Sevare was so mean -- He teased Mr. Baldonasa. We all lol'd like we were about to turn blue cause we can't breathe :lol: I love my day today. On the afternoon,While searching for my classmates,It led me to the chapel.There I saw him again. YAY!! After that,I saw the 10th grade practicing. I sat while waiting for him. And my excuse was I was waiting for Yvonne. I was too concentrated on watching and I didn't realize he was gone -- SH*T. I searched for him I didn't find him so I was extremely :evil::evil: I decided to go home -- I was laughing cause after I searched the whole school for him,He was there playing with Sean,Skhyle and Sam. He was so cute while laughing. By the way,There's this girl who looks like Trixx. This is the longest diary entry I ever posted. Love, [b]06 ♥ 22[/b]

Last edited by Bridget (2008-11-28 06:07:13)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

November 28 2008 7:26pm Dear Diary , Oh Gawd. I really [color=red][b] Hate[/b][/color] this day! :wallbash: . Oh meh fvck. I really really hate this day! It's just because this girl [i]*whose my friend's bestfriend.[/i] keeps calling me. & Also she keeps saying that What's wrong wit me. I really really really wanna say to her that.. [spoiler][i]"Ano problema ko? IKAW! Langya ka kase eh. Daldal ka ng daldal. Putak ka ng putak! Pwede ba?"[/i][/spoiler] [i]*Sorry for that. :wasted:[/i] Oh god. I wanna kill her. Arrrgh! :mad: :evil: I hope I will be fine asap. [i]*'coz I'm still mad.[/i] [color=violet]- xoxo, iana.[/color][color=red]♥[/color]

Last edited by iana27 (2008-11-28 06:28:11)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 28 / 2008[/b] [b][sup]Friday[/sup][/b] [b]Dear Lovely Diary,[/b] You know what I fkken Hate the most? It is when someone is Teasing me something that isnt even [b]TRUUUUUUUUUE![/b] :disgust: I truly and Honestly hate those people who does that, and it makes me [b]HATE[/b] them. :disgust: This day is such a Disaster, and I would definitely remember this fkken date coz dis date is when I cried so hard in my chair. Yeaa, :drool: I cried, alone. And I'd prefer being alone when Im crying. I dont want people to think that im like this special girl who just want some of their Attention. I dont want people to look after me. I dont want people to think that im sad. I dont want people to think that i have problems, and lastly, i dont want people to worry about me. All I want is me, taking care of them. ♥ Because, I want everyone to think that Im this kind of girl, and Im that. A jolly person with a problem-free heart, A happy-go-lucky. (: Anyway, back to the point. I cried lately because of some annoying, indespicable guy. :disgust: Maybe because of all the words that he said to me that probably hurt my feelings just came up and combined, and [b]*BOOOM!*[/b], I started crying. T_________T This annoying and indespicable guy that Im talking about is CP. I dont know why he did that, maybe he's just in a good mood. But i dont know, this is the first time he said those words to me. :C and it really hurt my feelings. When Im crying, Im thinking of what'll happen if I wouldnt care about him anymore and what will happen if i'd just snobb him. [b]O_________O[/b] I dont know if I can do it, but I will do it. On tuesday, I've already decided not to talk to him anymuur ~ even if it hurts, ill have to do it. xoxo, [b]Dadadadanxx ♥♥[/b]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Novermber 28, 2008 Friday Dear diary, Haysss.. On this day there have been soooo many ashamed moments. Know why?. Well, my friends and their class were out doing some sport activities while the other sections stayed at school. feeling a little alone, I hang out with my classmates which I don't usually do. But these girls are crazy! And I mean they're totally insane! Here's how it starts. The real plan is and the reason why I hang out with them is that we just gonna sit at the bench and talk about something that comes into our minds, but these girls are nuts we were just on our way to the bench when they started on saying that I should go to my "crush", me? I refuse of course but they don't wanna accept that and went to this boy and told him to come to me. They kept on forcing me but I didin't wanna do it. Until this one boy came, he's a classmate of my crush and said that my crush is a bit shy that's why he don't wanna come. Well, that's good for me coz I know I'm gonna be soooo nervous if he really comes. The ritual went on... I'm totally ashamed! my crush for him was supposed to be a "secret" but they made it public! And now its weekends. No school. I can't see him and I'm happy. Hahah. Coz I don't know how will I cat in front of him after that accident. :redface:[/quote]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

11-28-08 Friday Today was an awful and great day.. o.O awful because i am super duper tired..and great because.. urghh..i don't wanna share it.. :P We had this practice for our Christmas presentation.. and it was soo fun.. :lol: grr..i am part of three shows.. =| first..is of course..a show by our class.. (the coolest section ever.. :P hahaha.. the bilingual class.. :P) second, is with some selected senior and junior students.. :D and lastly.. the stupidest.. The play.. :wallbash: i really don't want to be a part of that play.. =( gosh..that is a real suicide.. :wasted: but i will still [b]Beg[/b] Master Rewat (the one in-charge of this play thing..) =) hmm.. i super love my first show.. :b hahahaha.. we are gonna dance.. Cha-Cha.. :lol: and Swing.. :lol: good thing my partner isn't a guy.. [b]>.<[/b] nevermind.. and because i had so much fun..i forgot that i am sleepy.. :lol: etc.. [b]=___=[/b] And this afternoon when i got home..i did not take some rest.. i just surfed the net.. [b]-___- [/b] then went out with my mom.. =) then went online again.. and..and.. urghhh.. :redface: nevermind this one.. i am not going to share it.. :P ahhhh.. i think today is one of the greatest days of my life.. =) Ruk, eney.. :D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]November 28[sup]th[/sup] [sub]Friday[/sub] Diary,[/b] [i]I'm very truly bored right now..I'm watching Disney Channel because there are no other shows, and I'm listening to Paramore's Let The Flames Begin Live. Gosh, I seriously don't know what to type right now. All, right fine.. I haven't done my project yet for Social Studies class, so I got to go search some Hispanic recipes for it. I'm gonna start my Literature essay tomorrow...And I'm gonna cook that stupid recipe on Sunday. We CAN'T let it go rotten. I think my sickness is gone...Hallelujah, huh? Well, I have nothing else to write, so...Later![/i]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Derder, [align=right]11. 28-29. o8.[/align] Well. I was reeeeeaaaalllllyyyy crazy yesterday, even though I shouldn't be. :wasted: What happened was... TLE time. I was really, uber, extremely bored that time. I don't want to help my group mates on working on that centerpiece. :retard: I just don't feel working. T-T But, since my best friend wasn't working too, I grabbed him. :lol: We went to the canteen and chibog mode. I bought pretzel. :retard: Lol, chocolates are the only solution for stress. :retard: Hoho. Anyway, we went back inside the room and started playing on the flowers. I was holding the flowers *and the pretzel, of course* and I was active as if I was a bride. :retard: After that stupidity, I gave the flowers to my groupmates.He (he's also one of my groupmates) was doing nothing, lurking around like an idiot. Then he saw me eating something. "O penge muna." He said. Then I didn't talk, I just handed him the food. "I love you." I was like, [i]LOLwuts. :retard:[/i] Like before, I didn't say anything. "No reply again. I love you." LOL. Then he walked away. :retard: It was very hurtful to know that he was just joking, and I, somehow taking it seriously. =(=( [hr] I'm going today for our NAT review. :penguin: After that, I would watch twilight with my barkada. :cool: But, I ain't excited anyway. :penguin::penguin:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 29 / 2008[/b] [b][sup]Saturrdaaay[/sup][/b] [b]♥ Dear Lovely Diary,[/b] Yesterday, Me and my bestfriend watched [b]TWILIGHT[/b]. We were so excited that we ate the whole bunch of large popcorn even the movie hasnt started yet. :lol: We saw so many cute guys, with their GFs :disgust: Lol. Hahaha. I know I dont have any right to act this way but.. Urgh, NVM :lol: Then suddenly, three cute guys sat beside us. The sitting arrangement was like this: CG1 - CG2 - ME - RYZ - CG3 :lol: CG means, Cute Guy. :lol: Then this CG1 and CG2 started talking with some stuff then The three CGs started laughing like [b]CRAAAZY[/b]. XD :lol: They're weird, So weird. :P After about 30 mins, CG2 started asking me about my CP number, even CP1. he told me these exact words, [i]"Miss, Can i get your number? You know, so we can get to know each other"[/i] and then I immediately said, [i]"Uhh, sure. :redface:"[/i] :P He handed me his cellphone and I started saving my number on his CP. They're really cute and I think socialites. :lol: And right now were still texting. Lol. :lol: [b]This day was so FUN. :wow:[/b] xoxo, :kiss: [b]Dadadadanx ♥♥[/b]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nov.29,2008 11:30pm dear fu diary,, it's olredy late and im still up...i dunno why dis day is so bad i juz can't figure it out =(
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

11-30-08 7:00 PM Dear diary ♥, Yay. December na bukaaaaas! XDD I am freaking excited because we'll be having a 1-week vacation. Isn't it cool? :P Anyway, we went to SM, again. I was expecting that my mom would let me make my hair cut. But she did not. OMG. I really hate her. I've been telling her that (since forever!) yet, she just ignored me. :wallbash: Amp. :| :| One more thing, I asked her if she could buy me a new sim card for my phone was lost and what I'm currently using is her Samsung. She said, [i]"Ok. Later na lang."[/i] Then when we were already in the store, she said, [i]"Magplan ka kaya?"[/i] I was shocked. :O I dunno if I will agree with that. I just said, [i]"Kayo bahala."[/i] If ever she would get me a plan, maybe next year pa. Bahala siya. =D --- I also watched "A Walk to Remember" before we leave home. And I was like [i]"OMG! How sweeeet of him! :wow:"[/i] Hahaha. They really stayed faithful with each other knowingly Mandy Moore has a leukemia. Mrmrmr. That's why I don't like watching romance because they always make me jealous, literally!

Last edited by EMae (2008-11-30 06:00:36)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dear jary, im back now into blogging ahehe ive been busy these past few days, months :D and now im back.. i missed blogging ahehe.. im gonna post there whatever im feeling, thinking... haiz.. :lol: :P
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear dairy.. i got messed up today. so messed up that i don't even know how to fix it. for nanay.. sorry if i offended u. [u knwo u u are..] for the FU people out there.. im gonna miss u.. i'll be back after sumtim.. and for all. im not gonna be active that much.. because of some reasons.. :[
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear ftalk diary,, i feel sorry for myself...my anak and i had a problem yesterday.. if only she knows how much i miss her..:)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

dear diary.. my nanay is the last poster here. and i've read her entry. im happy she's not angry with me anymore. aylabyou nay. i wonder when she\ll be online thought. i wanna talk to her. :penguin:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Hello again, [i]Dumbie[/i] How are you doing? Haha XD. LOL. Btw, I went to this party last night. It was so [b]fun[/b]!. Then, I saw this photographer who looks [i]exactly[/i] like [b]Gerald Anderson[/b]. OMG :x. Aww :x.. I hate it when keeps taking pictures of me, but he is [b][color=red]H[/color][color=orange]O[/color][color=yellow]T[/color][/b]!. Yeah, he is. Haha XP. His smile, his eyes. Haha XP. When you look at his side, it looks like it's really [i]Gerald Anderson[/i]. But, his real name is [i]Patrick.[/i] I think I have a [i]crush[/i] on him. Duh :x. Just kidding. Speaking of [i]crush[/i]... Crush!! Crush!! Crush!! LOL XD. Nathan, keeps on getting hotter and hotter every time I see him. He was so cute when he finished playing [i]soccer[/i]. Speaking of [b]soccer[/b], we started playing soccer. Haha XD. Me and my friends are trying to beat the Grade 4s. It was like 10 minutes ago, it was only me, Meagan, Danah, Matthew and the other Grade 4s playing. Next thing you know, the whole class is playing. Haha XP. I love soccer, because it's so fun. But, I hate soccer because the ball always hits me. Ugh :x. Clumsy me :x. Just kidding. I really had fun playing soccer. Speaking of [b]fun[/b], I'm still having fun with [i]Christina[/i]. She keeps on getting cuter and cuter every time. Haha XP. Until here dumbie. 'Till next post. Muwah. Love always, angeli<3
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [spoiler][i] Well, this is my second entry, and probably my last post today, well everything is working fine in school, but I need to focus right now in my studies, I'm just kinda pissed last night, well today we just run 2 miles, and I'm still the 1st one to finish, hmm today back to school again It was like thanksgiving never happens, I still want some rest, I almost felt sleep in my classes today, well I still don't had friends at school for almost 5 months, everyday was a boring day, everyday no ones likes me, and they think that I never talk, but my grades was all fine, and that is because of FriendsterTalk that keeps me running, this is the only inspiration I got to continue my boring life. Well I think I'm not in very very good mood to post here in FriendsterTalk, well see yah, probably I'll be gone for a while here.[/i][/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear FTalk - Diary, I woke up exactly 5:50 AM but I was too lazy to get up :wallbash: I got up 6:00 AM and I was feeling dizzy so I rushed in the CR. I was totally dumbfounded when I did on the shower which it was really [color=red]HOT[/color]!! I was about to cry but before that, I remembered that the faucet near the mirror had cold water. I ran to the mirror and I saw my face red and washed the cold water over myself. I changed to my uniform but without my polo and started eating. YAY !! I took my polo and wore it on then my I.D and necktie. I arrived in school already. WOOT~ I saw girls & boys chatting around the corners, I was lonely !?!! What?!! This was the first time I was lonely--NAH. It took several minutes for my BFFs to notice that I'm lonely :crybaby: They totally forgot me =( Except we twin arrived :wow: She's so wow with her hair. Today, My dad installed YM! Yay!! Woot~Happy me [: I just had my VERY UBER DUPER YUMMY supper*burrrrrrp. Lol.I'm hungry for more :drool: Love, Bridget

Last edited by Bridget (2008-12-02 05:06:59)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy