• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dearest Diaryyyyyy, I have been extremely inactive the past few weeks. I do miss a few members whom I have gotten to know, and sad that they no longer get on Ftalk anymore... On a much brighter note, I've been spending lots & lots of time with the boyfrienddddd :D I love him to death, and its not the type of love that an oblivious little girl would feel. I'm just totally lucky to have him wrapped around my arms everyday. My mood has gotten A LOT better since we became an US again, and for that, I am completely HAPPY. Anyway, today was Friday, school for me, ehhh, wasn't too bad. The weather is turning out for the best, winter timeeee! It was really cold out today, even a light jacket couldnt keep me warm. I really am excited for the snow to come, snow angels, snow boarding, skiing, and snow ball fights! What more can I say?!? As for my in-activity with Ftalk, I do apologize, my life is just changing for the best and I'm greatful for it! Until next time, whenever that is.... xoxo LOVE STRUCKKKK
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

november 8 2008 7:04 dear diary... seriously i like this one man here in ft.. i really dont know whats his current status its just that *sigh* expect the unexpected!!! i crush him!:D because of some reasons, his being joker @ times, go on the flow, kind, modest, and there something inside of him, pursuing me to like him this much..:D ssssshhh how i wish he likes me too..:rolleyes:

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-11-08 06:16:00)

eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Date: November 9, 2008 Day: Sunday Happenings: Today, my dad and i went to Manila to have my medical and dental check-up. The dental check-up was nasty that I prefer not to go into details anymore. The medical check-up, well my pedia said i should gain some more weight because I'm too light for my age. With that, she asked me to rest for at least 2 days (whoo, 2 days off!) and eat more carbs. After that, we went to Cartimar, Pasay. Yeah, the plays for buying pets. I enjoyed it a lot and I promised myself that the guy I will marry should be able to have a date with me in a zoo or probably ocean park or anywhere with loads of animals. :lol: I think that's about it. I just enjoyed this day :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sunday - November 9, 2008[/b] Dear Diary, [spoiler]I guess I am quite satisfied today. Im happy in our monthsary and I was extremely surprised by the gifts he gave me. :redface: He gave me lots of things and I know its not in his nature to give something so im really happy/kilig/surprised with it all. :lol: We spent almost half the night finding a pdc file converter for the ebook i had of New Moon by Stephanie Meyer :lol: Im really addicted to it...... :wallbash: I wanted to pawn my fone so i could buy the whole set.. :retard: how hooked am I? :wallbash: Anyway, I'm really flattered that he didn't gave up searching just to find a pdc file. :redface: All in all. I love this day. I love him and i never regretted i allowed myself to feel after months of self denying :lol:[/spoiler] xoxo

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-09 10:26:02)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Date:[/b] [i]November 7, 2008 [/i] [b]Day:[/b] [i]Friday[/i] [b]Happenings:[/b] [sup]the past two days were boring, so decided to post fri. instead.[/sup] [spoiler][b]Dear Diary, [/b] Psh. Friday was. was. random. If I had to say that.. It was funny and a little sad for me. But, it was still the boring day, I expect everyday; still the same expression on my face: pissed. :disgust: Or an expression of hate and disgustness of this blank, bored world of mine. We had the stupid, and not-so-dreaded weekly quizzes, which I hope I did well on, for I have got to keep up my straight As or my mother will freak. Math has been quite hard, and I don't see any big deal studying for comprehension quizzes in Literature :rolleyes:; Every chapter on The Outsiders every week. Or at least that's how it's been, but I have been watching the film version for I-don't-know-how-many times. Science, is...kinda many things to memorize, but I got ways. History is still as boring, but it is a good thing we have a funny teacher. P.E's doing great. Still keeping up my As, but for that basketball shoot test...I got a whole bunch, but I bet she passed me with a C. plus, but still A, according to the school website. Art is boring, but got an A! K, lemme tell you what happened during lunch: My group and I were sitting on the table, and the dudes kept teasing me and that little (your choice of word here) Andrew that we were gonna end up together, but I complained on how could that happen, I hate that little (choice of word here). I told them I had someone else in my heart, and my friend, Tommie (a girl) started to spell my dude's name out, and for some weird, strange, reason...I cried,smiling. [b]Look, I'm not a crybaby okay![/b] The last time I cried, a year ago, when I had to move to this stupid place. Gosh, beat it. [b]Think that's all for today. Later, Diary dude.tte.[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-11-09 13:42:21)

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Date: [/b] [sub]November [i][b]10[/b][/i], 2008[/sub] [b] Day: [/b] [sub]Monday[/sub] Happenings: First of all, its our [b]monthsary[/b] today and its my bestfriend's birthday thats why i feel excited about this day. Our three periods (3hours of class) were used for film viewing.. :wow: im sooo glad that we didnt have classes., wahahaha., although the movie's boring.. hahaha.. :lol: We checked our testpapers and thank God I passed them all., heehehe., We played "saluhan ng itlog" hehe in our physics class and we had fun., hahah.. It's totally my day.. ü[/align]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Retarded Diarrhea i mean Diary..[/b] [b]Well, what can I say about this day?.. :wasted: err.. maybe i am happy.. maybe not.. happy because my ex was trying to impress me.. hahaha.. like i was really shocked when he played the piano just for me.. (err.. he is sooo tyupid when it comes to that.. lol..) like someting is wrong about him.. he was really acting so weird.. imagine, him playing the instrument that he hates most..and also him singing while playing the drums.. ahaha.. he is really weird today.. but oh.well he isn't important anymore.. :P err.. we just practiced for tomorrow's show.. :wasted: and it was quite tiring.. :wallbash: i even got a head ache.. err.. what else?.. ooh yeah.. i even borrowed a skirt from a junior student because we have to wear that tomorrow.. together with the stupid vest.. :wallbash: but i had soo much fun though.. :penguin:[/b] [align=right][b]Lovelots, amff..Eney.. (:[/b] [/align] [i]*and i super duper love my post count.. :P[/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-11-10 06:32:34)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: November 10, 2008 Day: Monday Happenings: a lot of things! [i]Dear DIARY,[/i] [i]it's a long day...uhmm..let me tell you 'bout what happened.. First of all..we had our flag ceremony ..haha. as usual! But surprisingly...our principal is not here! Hoho! I miss him...NOT! LOL. Then...we had classes. Usual classes as usual. :) Then we had uhmm...sort of..reporting..I just listened..and talk. and chitchat and all. In our ICT class...of course..we went to the com lab. I thought sir will give us a quiz, but...luckily ..he didn't. Instead..he gave us freedom to use the computer..LOL. He told us what to do..but..of course.. I'm a naughty girl and it was effin boring..I just opened ftalk with my friends of course. haha. evil. English class went smoothly. Obviously because maam is not around. LOL Ooh! By the way...I saw my crush BEFORE..haha. Just telling you.. In the afternoon..we had algebra..den MAPEH- we sang a chinese song in Mapeh! So fun! ..then Geometry..maam is also not around but she let us answer page ek ek. Twas damn hard. Haha. Luckily..I answered it all with no sure answer..LOL. Joking! Then..Basic stat. Haha. Luckily ..maam is not around too! So we cleaned and everything. Twas a happy day because..were damn so lucky! We thought we have many many quizzes..but ..haha. there's none! Well, that's life! :D Anyways..I sOooo have a crush here. LOL .just telling ya. ..yea..think that's all. ciao! [/i] [align=right][b]LOVE..[/b] [i]carmela[/i][/align]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dear diary, the day today is Monday, November 10, 2008.... I have a minor accident and a major wreck on my honda :crybaby: I'm just driving my way on ortigas ave right in front of ever pasig, when this bus cut me to the left and hit my bike with his rear left the impact threw me and my bike on the pavement instantly obliterate my head light, and wrecking the telescopic shock on my front bike... we headed at the motorpool area at mercedes ave. police station and brought our complaint there... and now my body is in such pain, and I'm having this fever now.... hope i can get up for tomorrow.... JAR :eh:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, ... i didn't expect what happen yesterday and today, it makes me [b]lose my temper[/b], i'm shaking and looking for something to throw up into [b]Jethro's annoying face[/b]. It's not the face which annoys me, its the way he act so stupidly as if he's not an educated son. =| I regret of being friends with that [b]Loser[/b]. Idunno. He had the guts to fight against me? An old student compare to that transferee. I hope he'll be in other section soon. I can't take it. For the sake of our section and my reputation as an old student, i just zip my mouth and act as if nothings happen. :| I hate him. As many students did. :/ ... i was offline for 2 or more days, and thank god i didn't miss that much. :p I miss the group as well my [b]FRiENDS[/b]. The people whom i always talk in YM. *coughs. :lol: I've got nothing to do in the Forum, so i open up my Photoshop and do signatures. I search for a lot of images and i just got some good images. I edit them, i finish almost 6 signatures now. :D Im planning to update my premade thread and delete those old ones, uhh? I hate my old works. :| Im still not yet finish with the [b]Bottom-right backgrounds[/b] too bad. I was plaanning to finish those tasks this week. Wish me luck. =| ... i was assigned to design the PISQ Cheerdancers `o8. :b Ohana! X33 I laab it. :wow: I can't think of any theme so-- i was searching and searching. Ok. Off for today. <3 Much story on my next post. :wow: [b]Hate[/b], Trixx
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Diary. I am still awake. 2am. just like last night. and grr this caused me to be late at school. I woke up at exactly 11:40am! Its like, Oh hell. My classes will start in 12:15. So what was i to do.?? I still don't have uniforms yet. I forgot to Iron it. :wasted: Uh Oh. wee, at least, though i'm late, i still went to school. Well, got a bit angry with my schoolmates. She doesn't even know what she's doing. Uh well, its raining that time and i have my umbrella. Then, she bumped at me, that caused me to bumped others to and get angry with me. What the Hell :wasted: .. Then there's this guy. most probably a mod here whom i admired. But then when i am seeing His/Her post, i become confused. Uh Oh, its like. He/She is sooo mean. Yeah i know they must do their jobs, but hey, don't you think you're over reacting.? :| I hate your post! I really do! How i wish He/She knows what he is doing. That's it for now. :penguin:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]November 11[sup]th[/sup], 2008 Tuesday[/b] [b]Dear Diary,[/b] [b]Do you know how I feel right now? Bored. Pissed. Hatred of this place. Cold,cold Hatred. [/b] Well, the only thing that's okay today is that [b]class is out. [/b]=D A day away from those [b]scum-sucking[/b], [i]conniving[/i], [i]back-stabbing[/i], [b]manipulative[/b], [i]overbearing[/i], [u]dis-witted[/u], [b]fame-hungry[/b], [i]certifiably insane[/i], [b]party-obsessed[/b] freaks! :mad: Those idiots just drive me crazy! Frustrating! I'm probably gonna die from frustration. Of course, there are only 5 people in my school with a [b]shred[/b] of [i][b]sanity.[/b][/i] One of them is a punk, a teddy boy, another teddy boy, a nice girlie, and a rocker. [b]What am I doing right now?[/b] [i]Figuratively[/i], [b]nothing[/b]. [i]Literally[/i], [b]typing and listening to music[/b]. Let's pass the time okay, so deal with it. :evil: I have been planning on keeping my signature simple, with only a few quotes, so I drew some ideas. Better change it. [b]If I have the motivation to.:rolleyes:[/b] Well, I have nothing to [b]type[/b] about now. [i]Except for what I'm typing right now[/i]. Well, later. :rolleyes: [align=center][b]Probably not staying gold,[/b] [b][i]Harshness[/i][/b][/align] [sup]P.S: If I somewhat double or triple-posted, please forgive me, stupid computer connection, being retarded.[/sup]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-11-11 18:11:03)

feenkiidoll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Date: Nov. 12 Day: Wednesday[/b] Dear Diary, I just hate this day. I got disappointed with my so called bestfriend. She keeps on saying stupid things that may hurt other's feelings. And soo i was. I got offended by her words. She was like pulling me down. Well, my ex-bf and she are currently dating. She always wanted me to get jelousz. She wanted to explain it to me or wants me to know how "HE" loves her very much. I just hate the line "..and you know what?? he said boys hates girls who are slim.. thats why she loves me.. im like.. a bit chubby? haha!.." duh.. like hell i care??! i know im slim, but why are you telling that to me? it's off with our topic! and theres more.. hekhek Every words she say, when i get offended, i just keep on sighing and be quiet. What if your bestfriend pulls you down, and always compares you to others, what will you do? How would you feel? Dont you think that's insecurity? hmmf. okay.. sooo.. i won't share any of my happy experience lately. I'll stop here.. :]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, Today was the most funniest day ever--HAHA First,I got to see Luke for a hundred seconds. Next,Civics time,we had a quiz number 7's question was [b]Who siad that Philippines is for Filipinos?[/b] I didn't know who so--I answered [b]Edward Cullen[/b] :lol: And also in ST I answered Twilight in one of the questions.I was addicted to [b]Twilight[/b].This day was kewl:]] I really loved it when Job tried to kick me and -- I wasn't hit.One time he tried to kick me very hard -- I wasn't hit again so -- He slipped.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: HAHA. -Bridget
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

november 13, 2008 thursday for the first time in my life, i got a zero in my quiz. what's more bothering about it is that my seatmate told the teacher that i got one. i know he lied so that i will get even a single point for that quiz and it's not like it's a big deal in our class (because believe me, others are worse) but i'm just guilty. it's my first time to do that, for pete's sake. this is also our last day for our preparation for the contest in the play, much ado about nothing of william shakespeare. i was at first very strict with the class but later on... i guess not so much. the class had been preparing for this one and as the scriptwriter and the director, i've seen their efforts. tomorrow, i hope our efforts will not be put into waste...
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear online diary, i have the worst day to date in my life, for the first time - i receive a failing grade in my report card!! darn it :O im so pissed this day that i nver talk the whole day. im so mad. i got [b]72.25[/b] my goodness, its so shameful. i want to commit suicide, im gonna fail now, i will die soon noooo :penguin:

Last edited by ubenchx (2008-11-14 05:13:32)

alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: November 14, 2008 Day: Friday Happenings: a lot of things! [b]Dear DIARY,[/b] [i]Today is a great day for me. Haha. As usual. You see...it's rainin' earlier..and i sorta forgotten to bring a folder for our project!..haha. So i went out of the room..with my clasm8s who forgot theirs also..and ..OMG! I felt the rain..it was..wonderful..and it feels like i'm in h-e-a-v-e-n..! Okei..enough with that feeling..haha. So there..we asked our clasm8 to buy us then we waited patiently in our clasrum. Naughty girl huh?! LOL Then..we had our filipino ..argh! Kinda boring..and also MAPEh!..and also english!..duh! I just continued with my project in science..(our project should be done in school..not at home!) haha. watta rule! LOL. In the afternoon..me and my guy clasm8 had an arguement. He told me that the singer in the secondhand serenade is already dead! And i became furious and i..kinda like to KILL him! but..I look stupid because i am angry but i'm laughing..oh, well..he sure is funny that made me laugh *LOL. Then agen..CLASSES! after that..my guy clasm8 told me agen that he researched about it..and it's true that he's dead..but..duh! it's not! I wanna kill that bastard! But...funny..i just laughed about it!..:rolleyes: ..oh well..the other boys also teased my crush for being short! Grrrr...as if they're not! And ..he's not my crush anymore..!! Haha. So, i dont really care if he's short or not! :P..then..another guy clasm8 laughed at my drawing..they think that "roan in RAGNAROK" had a long P***** ..well, duh! it's not a P**** ..it's a sword! are they blind ..? or juz plain stupid? ..watta long day..haha. after that..me and my besties ate at buns n pizza and went home.. ..my parent bought me a bunch of chocolates today..weeeee! i think i deserve those..haha. ..i'm also happy today because my brother didnt agaw the computer!!..wee! he just slept..ZzzZzzzzz.. oH well..gotta read the manga i am reading, diary..it's getting exciting..weee! Write you next time..muah! muah! TC derr..[/i] [align=right]LOVE, [i]carmela[/i][/align] PS: dont mind my grammar deary..i'm not that good in english..:D

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-14 09:48:00)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dearest Diary, What can I say? I'm just really happy and in-love. Everything worked out as planned. I've been spending an increasing amount of my time with my boyfriend and my close friends. Ive never been so happy in my life. Things are just turning out for the best, and for that, I am soooo grateful! The weather has also been changing here. There's supposed to be snow tomorow. I'm not sure if that will happen, but flurries would be nice. I already have my Uggs prepared along with my winter fur coat =] . I'm going to a Filipino party tomorow, I wonder if it'll be as crazy as last weekend's ... I really do miss being on Ftalk. I wonder if there's anything Ive missed. Hmmmm...
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]November 15, 2008 Saturday[/b] [b]Dear Diary,[/b] [i]I'm all alone here, my parents and my little sister went to a place, which I don't really care at all. I'm real stoked that it's Saturday, but you know how days fly by. Next Saturday, that is when I will be REALLY stoked. 1 week school break, and I get to activate my Invisible mode here. I'm very bored, and all I do for fun is write a story, watch TV, go online, or listen to music. OR sleep. I had my fansigns up in this section, and I hope all the people who I gave those fansigns too, at least notice it. Finally, I'm getting my hair died. Purple and green. Actually, the purple dye I put on last week kind of faded, and it wasn't too visible because it blends in with my black hair. I'll make sure to buy light purple. I think I'm getting glasses. I'll buy framed square ones. My beauty can't be ruined. Anway...Later.[/i] [b]From the writer, Jed[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary[/b], I feel worn-out today, as usual after a tiring 2-day practice, i feel lazy and i think i don't have any strength to do some physical things. Well, i still [b]love cheering[/b] no matter what. X33 And im still happy too bee with mai friends. =| ANYWAY, me and Jethro were now Okaay, but im still having second thoughts of giving him another damn chance. Completely Headache. :paranoid: I had a lot of things to consider, i know it. =| When i pass through the lobby he whispered gently [i]"i didn't know that she can be your best friend and your worst enemy too"[/i]. I just laugh, its nothing. And not a biggiee for me to make another careless move. :disgust: I don't want to wreck anyone's reputation, especially my parents and i. I made it to the [b]Top 5[/b], even though, im just the Top 2 atlaest, i did my best just to keep my grades not lower than 90. And im so happy with the results. I didn't expect much 'high grade', but yeah, i did it so [b]Party Hard[/b] \m/. I was just confuse, why i got 95 on Filipino :o I can't believe it, i got a [b]81%[/b] on my mastery, i hate filipino ever. But since my teacher gave me a high-grade, i was soo thankful. I thought, im gonna losee my top fooreeverr. (: I soo- love all the [b]A-Wisdomians[/b]. Im so proud being on a cream section and meeting all the kewwlest classmates ever. :kiss: HAHAHA. Another thing, i still keep my [b]ENSCIMA[/b] grades, though, me and Janos got a tie on our grades (English), who cares? Still, i got the Math and Science. :eh: I keep on repeating the song [b]Mad -- Neyo[/b] I heard it from someone's friendster account, and i think i fall for it, for the meantime. :redface: Ahohoho-- no wonder, my soulmate likes it too. All Hail Neyoo ^:)^. But, i still love my all tiem favee band [b]"Paraamoreee"[/b] \m/. Music is dull without them and-- no one can beat theem. :wow: And today, was a quite boring yet confusing day. Much lalaabb diary. :| Christmas is coming :3 [b]/edited[/b] : Happy [s]Halloween[/s], Christmas Everyone. :eh: [b]Hatee,[/b] Trixx (:

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-11-17 07:49:44)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy