• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[i]Dear diary,[/i] Dunno where to start, but better start this immediately. :clock: [b]School Time- Sucks![/b] :doubt: Yeah, some of moi friends have already gone to vacation or maybe, they've got the holiday! i'm still at school, studying those materials for next semester. bah. our holiday is only from dec 23 - jan 4. back to school on jan 5. we've to finish ALL materials of grade 9 by the beginning of February. We're gonna have try outs and try outs after. what a tiring life! :angry: i'm pretty nervous also. all of them will happen in January. - i've to take the entrance test of high school in moi school. it's said the tests are really hard. oh, how can i do them? i'm no good in english! FOO. :disgust: - there are lots lots of tests in January! physics, biology, social, indonesian language, what else? :wasted: i bet i'll be really exhausted after those. About indonesian language, we'll have a speech test. Oh god! it's also the verbal exam for the lesson indonesian. :retard: - My mom had ever visited her friend's house and asked about Singapore. she's into the scholarship that the government offers every year. i'm sure you can guess why she visited her house. you know, moi mom's friend has 2 children. the oldest one's in singapore by that scholarship. i want it ~~ :drool: but it will be so difficult. i even never write an essay in english before! :smoke: therefore actually, moi skill in describing things are really needed! XD [hr] today. i sneaked out of the class when the bell rang. i must go to moi math course. but before, i saw moi teacher sitting near the stairs and using his laptop. some of moi classmates, including me, went nearer to him. they asked him about our report scores. he asked what scores we wanna see. of course we wanted to see them all! unfortunately, he didn't have them all. well, because he teaches us social, so we asked him to show all social scores of us. he really showed it! and when i saw moi name there, i was a bit disappointed. moi exam score was just 8 @________@. that's all okay. i can't wait for tomorrow! [i]I'LL GET MY REPORT CARD![/i] =):thumbsup: besides, moi teacher has promised us to mention the first until tenth ranks in moi class! :3 [b]Kumon[/b] :doubt: after school, i didn't go home but went to kumon. it's a math course. geez! i was scared cos i didn't do the homework given. i felt ashamed of myself cos i'm so lazy. :cry: now, i'm on the last level of the whole levels there, but i wasn't that happy. i become lazier and lazier. oh, what happened to me? :wallbash: i expect to finish those crazy materials by january. hope i can do it! [i]spirit![/i] LOL. :D there are reasons for moi laziness. the math materials aren't easy anymore. that's not for us junior high students, but high school. and i haven't learned them now, such as integral, limit, trigonometry, and many more. i spent 3 hours there doing math and english worksheet [i take the english course, also]. luckily, the teachers were so nice to me and cooperative. :D if they were strict, i would leave that course. everyday i have to do the worksheet, [i]I GET BORED AND LAZY! [/i]:doubt: [b]Tennis Course![/b] :P From kumon, i went straight to the tennis course nearby. well, i signed up for the course on monday. i don't have schedule for friday, it must be wednesday. but the weather was so bad that it often rains. so when i got there on wednesday, it rained hard and i hadn't learned anything! i only practiced moi forehand there before i learn backhand or even the serve! there are 4 fields there. i was the one on the back field cos the front ones are used for the experts. most of the experts are much younger than me! :wallbash: there's some drizzle and shower when i played there. when it was started to rain, we went to the side of the field. and when the rain stopped, we played again! i was lucky because the rain wasn't as hard as before. ;] i could play many times practicing moi forehand. =) [i]LOEV LOEV TENNIS![/i] :wow: someday, i wanna meet moi idol, sharapova! it can be so kewl~~ :3 when i got finished, i just watched the experts playing in the field. maybe i can be like them after 6 months! :lol: oh! and again, moi close friend wants to enroll there also. but she said that she'll start the course in January! imma waiting for her to join! so i wasn't the only beginner there. :drool: [b]NOW[/b] :kiss: i'm writing this diary! therefore, i've to finish moi script!!! what do i do now?? i'm doing a nonsense thing here! but it's strange cos i wrote everything about today here without noticing moi script plot! DUH. :crybaby: what will she say if i don't submit the script [b]TODAY[/b] via email?? :wallbash::wallbash::penguin: [align=right][b][color=red]Regards, [i]-Zefa[/i][/color][/b][/align]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

I'm back diary!! :angry: It's been a crazy day for me to fill up some requirements :wallbash: But you let me learn a lesson today =) Time is precious =) [spoiler]And so as a valid ID :wallbash:[/spoiler] [i]Your happy go lucky pren[/i] -Orio

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-12-19 09:06:18)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup] Dear Diary :D [/sup] [b] Hey Diary :D u Know why? we already have a holiday right now :wow: but honestly, i not really enjoy with ma x-mas holiday.. :disgust: because nothing to do here.. :wallbash: ma mom and dad really busy with their work, dat's why we can't go out anywhere.. :retard: i don't know whad can i do here.. i'm too bored today.. i feel like gonna die soon.. :wasted: i miss ma beloved class mate.. i miss them.. without them, ma life is nothing.. =( back 2 school on jan 5, and i guess we will have a "hell day's" :wallbash: our big big big exam is coming, oh God. bless me please. =( and u know why? i'll say good bye with internet on jan 1. i gonna leave our cyber world. because ma mom said i must focus with ma study. coz i already grade 9. i'm sure, i'll ended our last year with a lots of ma tears.. =( because i'll lost all ma bestfwendz here.... oh God, if i can wonder, please no more exam again God.. :crybaby: and tonight, i don't know why, i miss d'one of ma ex.. i miss him xo badly.. i really miss him.. =( till now i can't forget all about him, he already knock my heart.. :crybaby: [i] i miss u ko san.. =( [/i] i'm kinda happy right now, because i'm chat with ma beloved jie.. :D i love her xo much, d'best jie eva.. :kiss: and i hope tomorrow will be good than today.. :D:thumbsup: [/b]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-19 09:12:00)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

20-21/12/08. Dear Diary, Today is my Mom's Birthday.. :P But..we celebrated it yesterday..^^ Because we can't celebrate it tonight because tomorrow (Monday) we still have classes.. anyway.. i did soooooo many things to make my mom happy..i even helped her cooked spaghetti..and many more..that was after my friends came here to finish our project.. :lol: urgh..tiring..(: anyway.. when i was helping her preparing the ingredients..she told me.. "Bb, Eney, Leave that alone..me and thang-thai can do that.take some rest..you look so tired..and look at your eyes! you've got big eyebags.."then she smiled. i just lol'd and gave her a big grin..and i really left them.. :P when i was about to lie on my bed..something came up to me.. :lol: and i realized that i am not sleepy.. so, i just surfed the internet instead.. :penguin: checked if someone is online.. :lol: too bad..he isn't..and remembered his post.. urgh.. :lol: nevermind..*___* While i was chatting with ichibang..my phone rang..and thianchai was trying to call me but my battery's retarded so it was on/off/on/off..lol. i was too lazy to change my battery.. then i got pissed off.. because it was super annoying.. :lol: i just decided to call him back since i still have the promo call..:D Hahaha. we just talked about crap! XD about my hands while we were dancing.. (because they were so cold..) urgh.. thats really crazy.. ahhh.. we talked for like two and half hours.. :D man! thats super odd.. o.O i mean..we aren't close that much.. and we almost talked our hearts out.. we talked about her crush..and i shared just a little about Carlo. :D (hmm.. =| i didn't get the chance to share a lot about him..beause thianchai won't stop talking.. :lol:) super shocking!! because he is the shy type guy.. :lol: he is soo silent.. XD Hmm..i had so much fun today..^^ arf. :lol: okay..i am sleepy.. o.O [i]really sorry if this isn't organized.. urghh.. i am too lazy.. :eh:[/i] till then.. Eney.. :D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]21/12/08 dear diary, i have a christmas party to attend..i have to enjoy it.. =D i logged in here yesterday,but since i forgot to log out my account.i'm still online.. :doubt: so i gotta go now. i'm gonna partey.. :lol: i'm gonna visit u tom. ;] [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, [quote]I'm was so excited this morning, I was gonna have my rebond :wow: As in overmegaduperomgsomuchfkken excited. I ahd my rebond then BLAH BLAH BLAH. My mom drove me home but before that, the best part is, we ent to JaBee but Drive Thru only :crybaby: I wanted to play in the playground ): It was the most pathetic dayy. :wallbash: But after that,there was a party fo my cousins XD I'm soo happy with their comments about my hair. I'm so hell happy. I logged on to my YM account then I showed 2 people my hair. Trixx and Uma were the ones -- probably my closest friends :lol: My friend signd on. CHAAAAAAAAAT MODE. Add my YM please -- xxii.bridget or for the private one -- PM me :lol:[/quote] Love, Bridget
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary. I text Some of my friends today.And i tell my friend Hannah,that im so Jelous to My other classmate wtf.so Drama,,,.And i text my friend [s]him[/s] and he tell was the 2 mods here in ftalk are making a conversation in S&F thread.Oh Gomen.,he was always post there.And he compared the 2 mods.[i]Mod 1 And Mod 2[/i].[i]Mod 1 is Kind,and the Mod 2 is friendly and Easy to talk w/.[/i]But i Prefer mod 1 because i feel him haha.Then,i question him,why he change his caption.And he Said,he just trip.haha,He said im Stalker i lol'd! haha.And Just he said BRB! tahts all. [b]Aila :kiss:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

dear diary :wow: i feeeeeeeeeeell riilllyy happppyyyy fooooooor yesterdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy :lol: gosh that was teh easiest taekwondo test i ever had :lol::lol: thanks God. i alredy feelin soo nervous before. cant sleep all over night, and keep disturbing all my friends in teh way we go ther =D but when we all waiting and keep on practice practice :retard: our turns, i feeling soo nervous. i waanaa ruun :lol: from there and hiding somewhere else :wasted::wallbash: but when it start, gosh! there's no technic test or what :lol: its just fisic test and it was easy =D yeah =D oh yeah. at saturday. i got my result huff =x= i hate it. so i wont talk about it haha :lol: and i miss him badly whoaaaaaa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i wont meet him agen until next year =( and i didnt meet him at saturday too. bad day argh. today i just woke up. and i feel suu tired mahbe becoz yesterday lala :lol: i cant walk haha kiddin. i became moar lazy =D especially at holiday. gosh i'll became moar bigger in next year :lol: lovelots, from ME! :lol:
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]22/12/08 dear diary, juz wanna say.. i left Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite. i uber love that group,since i was a newbie when i joined that group. =( i left it because i wanna join all the e-groups here in ftalk,so i can enjoy my stay here. and it's not that i'm not a naruto fan anymore,i'll be back there again. i leov you all shinobies. :kiss: hope that the members of Masayahing Pinoy would welcome me. :P that's all, mela[/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Oi oi Diary :angry: You are being mean again :| I wake up early in the morning just to accomplish my requirements... but it seems you need it to end on a whole day process :disgust: :arrow: [b]At 3:00 AM - Falling in line to get priority[/b] :arrow: [b]7:00 AM - Out to comply requirements[/b] :arrow: [b]Back to the agency on the afternoon(1:00 PM)[/b] :arrow: [b]and ended up finishing the process by 4:00 PM[/b] Do you want me to get killed? :/ I have slept only for two hours I guess.... coz yesterday... I ended up sleeping at 1:00 AM :disgust: Due to preparations and of course.... relaxation. I even wasted lots of money due to time constraints :wallbash: You really did get back at me huh? :/ Well It's your day today :P And I am just happy that I am able to comply all requirements and ended up the process today. Thanks anyway :/ [i]your troublesome friend[/i] -Orio
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup] Dear Diary [/sup] hey diary, today i'm so sad.. coz xo many member's are left rockstars.. =( i miss old rockmate.. i hope they are will be back.. =( and let's do crazy things as usual.. =( i miss them, really miss them.. =( and u know whad diary? ma mom is sick right now, i'm so sad, she's like xo.. poor, pain, hurt's.. =( and me? i don't know what can i do, because i don't know how 2 make ma mom will be better.. i just can pray 4 her, hope ma mom will be better.. i love you mommy.. :( today is "mother's day" i already greeting ma mom, i just said "happy mother's day mom" and then she kissed me and hugs me.. i love her xo much, xo many mistake i've do 4 her.. =( [i] aku sayang mama.. :rose: [/i] *i love you mommy* get well soon mom, coz i want 2 see u active again and smile again.. no more sadness also sorrow.. =( i love you mommy! :rose::kiss: lotz love [sub] *cHa~ [/sub]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-22 06:52:36)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date :: December 23,2008 Day:: Tuesday Happenings:: Today, I'm going to Manila, but I'm not in the mood to go. But I have no choice, I have to spend my Christmas there. I really miss my friends. Today, I think I got mad at my sister because she took my only left money from my wallet. But it's okay.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup] Dear Diary [/sup] hey diary i gonna cry now.. coz.. i'm chatting wif ma beloved sissy, her name is aira.. and here when we chatting together.. [spoiler]aIRa euSebiO: siez?? Setsuna Cha: yes? Setsuna Cha: IMYSM sis :] aIRa euSebiO: how r u??? aIRa euSebiO: i rily miss you aIRa euSebiO: Setsuna Cha: not really fyn.. xo bored today! hehehe. IMYSM a lotz too sissy :3 aIRa euSebiO: yah.. aIRa euSebiO: im bored 2.... Setsuna Cha: ooooh yeaa xo bored, nothing 2 do.. aIRa euSebiO: wats ur status ol abut?? aIRa euSebiO: y r u going 2 liv?? Setsuna Cha: yes sissy.. Setsuna Cha: i gonna leave cyber world last year Setsuna Cha: :] aIRa euSebiO: y? aIRa euSebiO: i cnt understand... Setsuna Cha: hmmm i gonna be offline forever, i gonna leave cyber world, on january 1. hehe aIRa euSebiO: y???????????????????????? aIRa euSebiO: siez!!!!!!!!!! Setsuna Cha: coz ma mom gonna cut off our internet because i must focus wif ma study, ma big big exam time are really near.. Setsuna Cha: aIRa euSebiO: huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu... aIRa euSebiO: r u going bck?? aIRa euSebiO: siez im gona misz u Setsuna Cha: i guess.. if i got a high score, hehehe. dat's why i must STUDY HARD! aIRa euSebiO: crying ryt now.... aIRa euSebiO: siez... Setsuna Cha: yes sis? hehehe don't cry.. aIRa euSebiO: i wil RILY MISS U!!! Setsuna Cha: me too also really sad.. but ma mom is right.. ma future is really important.. but honestly i can't leave ma life here.. i'd enjoy with all of u.. but.. Setsuna Cha: i gonna really miss u too sissy! aIRa euSebiO: huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu Setsuna Cha: ur d one of ma best sissy here too ;] aIRa euSebiO: mee 2.. aIRa euSebiO: i love you soooooooooooooo much! Setsuna Cha: i hope u don't forget me sis Setsuna Cha: me too alsoo really LOVE YOU sissy! aIRa euSebiO: of course i wil not aIRa euSebiO: ur my cyber bestfriend ayt? Setsuna Cha: yes hehehe aIRa euSebiO: i stil hce ur phone number aIRa euSebiO: and ur pix Setsuna Cha: thanks ;] aIRa euSebiO: Setsuna Cha: thanks 4 being nice wif me sissy. hehehe. aIRa euSebiO: i wil cherish d memories we spent hr Setsuna Cha: yeaaa me also ;] aIRa euSebiO: i share my stories 2 u aIRa euSebiO: ohh..im gona mis Setsuna Cha: hmm? hehehe don't worry sissy, i'm still here ;D aIRa euSebiO: take care if ur self huh aIRa euSebiO: Setsuna Cha: yea u too! hehe aIRa euSebiO: yes... Setsuna Cha: sooo whad ur plan in x-mas? aIRa euSebiO: if u hve tym open ur FS on oder computer Setsuna Cha: ooh ok aIRa euSebiO: ohh..im hir in our provnce Setsuna Cha: manila? aIRa euSebiO: i wil spend my xmas wid my grandma aIRa euSebiO: no pampanga Setsuna Cha: how bout ur parents? where is them? aIRa euSebiO: hirs my number if u want to contact me.. Setsuna Cha: okei aIRa euSebiO: 09053145787 Setsuna Cha: whad? Setsuna Cha: waitt2 aIRa euSebiO: my parents are both in canada Setsuna Cha: wow canada aIRa euSebiO: yah Setsuna Cha: nice huh! hehehe Setsuna Cha: canada is beautyfull place aIRa euSebiO: in cavite im staying wid my grandparents..father side Setsuna Cha: ooooh aIRa euSebiO: yah..dey told me that it is soo beautiful der Setsuna Cha: btw i already saved ur number sis Setsuna Cha: i'll remember u Setsuna Cha: promise aIRa euSebiO: tnx sis Setsuna Cha: aIRa euSebiO: ill remember u 2 aIRa euSebiO: bcoz uve bin a part of my crazy life..[/spoiler] dat's why i gonna cry! :crybaby: yea i gonna leave cyber world ths last year.. huhuhuh.. thanks 4 being nice wif me sis Aira, ur such a greatest sissy of mine too.. i promise i will remember u.. :rose:

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-23 06:58:49)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Dear Diary, I decided to go to school yesterday, but no i am not go to school now because i don't what will i do there sometimes i feel, when vacation start i'll be so saaad :cry: because i'll miss my friend and "him" i won't enjoy vacation without them i'll feel so lonely ~ hueeee i miss my school :crybaby:[/quote] hueeee :cry: mode : on
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sub]Friday morning[/sub] [sub]a day after xmas[/sub] [b]Diary,[/b] [i] You know something? I really hate my insomnia. It's really getting on my nerves last night. But please. Don't let me get started on that story/experience. Well, I'm feeling really really, and I mean really bored right now. I wanna sleep, but I think I already got too much sleep. eleven hours. that's a record, all I usually get is...I dunno, 4-5 hours? Well enough talk about sleep. I'm going to go now, I feel tired.[/i]
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Saturday december 27,2008 2:08pm Dear Diary i'm so bored,i just finished eating my lunch, i guest its already late. i decided 2 spend a few hours in front of my laptop. maybe later i'm going 2 visit my cousin. after that i just don't know were going 2 a pizza parlor. => =>
_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Saturday december 27,2008 2:08pm Dear Diary i'm so bored,i just finished eating my lunch, i guest its already late. i decided 2 spend a few hours in front of my laptop. maybe later i'm going 2 visit my cousin. after that i just don't know were going 2 a pizza parlor. => =>
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Date : December 27,2008 Day : Saturday[/b] [u]Dear Diary[/u], [spoiler]Wiie. I'm xOo tired nowadays. Because, Every single day. I'm becoming more crazier than ever,. LOLx. It's been a week that I never visited my premades. More lazier than ever too. Ok. That's only a joke. I'm goin' to stop. :P[/spoiler] Hi. Hello, Diary. hehehehe. :lol: Actually, I'm missin' someone nowadays. I really miss him xOo much. Everyday, I feel him here with me even if not. I just missed him xOo much. xOo I'm very thankful that classes will restart on Jan. 5, 2008. I'm xOo excited. And I can't really say what I feel about it. Just waiting for the class to restart again. -- [b]April[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li][b]December 23, 2008[/b][/li] We arrived at exactly 11 : 00 am and its fkken cold. Smelling the christmas coming. Its almost near. We've made some invitations for the family reunion, we have to stay at a bungalow house just beside my aunt's house. I rest the wholee daaay. I just ate 2 times. I had some jetloogs too, and damn headaches. We planned to buy gifts the next day. [li][b]December 24, 2008[/b][/li] We do the so called, last-minute shopping. I'm so tired. I slept when we got home. :wasted: When i woke up, its almost 2 hours before midnight, i mean christmas. The food, gifts are ready. And just some more hours to go. We'll be celebrating christmas. We arrived at the meeting place (my grandparent's house) about some minutes before 12 : 00 o clock. They prepare everything. My cousins from the philippines just arrived that day too for christmas. Countdowns. [li][b]December 25, 2008[/b][/li] Early morning, we decided to go at DisneyLand Resort. Its about 25 miles from the south, here in Los Angeles. We visited both parks ; the disneyland park and the disney's california adventure. We've spend the day with a Loot of Fun. X3 Christmas is effin enjoying this year. Yesssh. Im completely satified with the meal we ate at dinner time. My ate and i had some sleptovers with some of my cousins too. Haha. XDD I remembered the pillow fight. Till next time diary, Trrrrriiiixxxxx :rose:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sub] Saturday, the 28[sup]th[/sup] [/sub] [b]Dear Diary,[/b] [i]Well, what a nice sleep I had. My insomnia is fading a little. Man, I should drink white milk like every n ight!!! Then again, that would cause me to barf out all the white milk I drank. The neighbors knocked at my door earlier. They bought us gifts for shoveling their side of the...something, I forgot. Well, anyway, I'm lucky. cuz I saw a Ferrero Rocher in that bag. :eh: I was reading Sakura Haruno's bio in narutopedia today, and it says that she's having "feelings" for Naruto. Oh, if Kishimoto doesn't make Sakura end up with Sasuke, I'm gonna have Japan bombed. Just kidding. If he does make SasuSaku happen, I'm going to be so very happy.[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:45

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy