• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[u][b]August 27.[/b][/u] [spoiler]It's early, I know. But what I am going to post is all about what happened to me [b]yesterday[/b]. Yes, yesterday - August 26. (Happy Birthday Beulah!) It was Beulah's birthday yesterday and how I wished I could go to her school and celebrate it with her - along with Silliman's founder Anniversary. Boohoo. I just wished her a happy birthday, instead. At noon, [i][b]"Ratatouille"[/b] [/i]smiled at me. :P I wasn't expecting it. But yes, you read it right (and I saw it right), he smiled and thank God I didn't melt right then and there. I got a hold of myself.. I just smiled back. Later that afternoon, I got a new laptop - [b]FINALLY.[/b] Now, I can update my story FALL FOR YOU. :eh: Yahoo! And also, I'd probably be back on the cyberworld soon enough.. soon. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-08-26 22:31:00)

tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

aug. 27, 2008 wednesday dear diary, haaaayyy.... what a day..... im so bored and so tired doing all my business plans and theses.... by the way, i am very thankful because finally i have found a wonderful thread that comforts me when i am bored... for the owner of this thread..... good job.... and thanks a lot.......
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]DEAR DIARY. Aug27 - Afternoon[/i] I'm freaking stupid. Again. I deleted my [url=http://wordpress.com]Wordpress[/url], haha. I don't know what to do anymoar. [url=http://x.babyl0ve.us]My blog[/url]'s gone. I have to contact my [url=http://babyl0ve.us]host[/url] first for [b]HELP.[/b] Gaaaaaaaash. :/ And it's my cousin's bday today. Tomorrow's my bestfriend's. I have to buy them both a gift or anything. Whew. Moneeeeeeeeeyy!! :lol: [hr] [i]DEAR DIARY - Evening.[/i] I'm so shocked with what happened a while ago. I mean.. he invited me to a confe (together with his current gf) to answer a very simple question? [b]WHAT'S WITH THAT?[/b] Do I really have to be there? And yes, we've known each other for so long.. and it really hurt a lot. =( Are you happy now? Do you have to ask that in front of her? What's up with you? :disgust: I'm not mad. I'm just wondering.. [b]WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?[/b] Imagine, she even apologized to me for taking my time in a very unlikely manner for an even unliklier reason. Sheesh. =| Another shocking event! I got payed by [url=http://bloggerwave.com]Bloggerwave[/url] for my post, yey! :D They payed me [b]20USD[/b] because I posted the ad in my two blogs. I thought I will get half of the payment only since my blog is not very [i]'popular'[/i]. But.. heck. They payed me full [b]10USD[/b] for each entry! :o I'm loving [url=http://bloggerwave.com]Bloggerwave[/url], haha. :wow: [quote]Here's the proof of their payment: http://i33.tinypic.com/11j7zv5.jpg[/quote]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-08-27 11:30:06)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dear diary, [align=center] i have been having a lot of mood swings lately. and after tiring run throughs for our play, i go home exhausted... it wasnt until a while ago when my crush IMed me in ym! :redface: it feels so good writing in the diary nowadays :P [/align] moar again tomorrow... :rose:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

August 28, 2008 Thursday [b]Dear Dumb Diary[/b], Why the heck am I still miserable? I don't know, everything still isn't in place. I'm not even close to comfortable. Oh well, procrastination is the thief of time. I better enjoy outside and stop frolicking indoors. I'm driving myself crazy. I'm so depressed :( Love, -
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]August 28, 2008 - 12:46 pm[/b] [i]Diary, [/i] If there's a[b][i] "most-sinned" [/i][/b]day in my calendar, this day is probably the winner. I did study my hand-outs at 101 because I had no plans of cheating to my classmates and friends - so yeah, I did burn my eyes and brain out reading the 23-page handout in short bondpapers. Others may tell me that, 'Hey, it's just a 23-page handout unlike ours'. [b]I DON'T CARE[/b]. Still, it's a lot. So, what am I grilling about right now? I hate [b]MIGUEL[/b]. Jeez. A cheater. A major cheater together with [b]PAOLO[/b]. Darn it. Can you just die people? I studied - and you didn't! Although, others would tell me the infamous [i]share-your-blessing phrase[/i], come on guys, you don't want someone copying your work (especially if you had a hard time memorizing it the whole night) to someone who just played his PSP all night and all morning because he thinks that he can always get-away with his exam by CHEATING?! Big junk. Miguel couldn't even give me an answer at 102, then he asks me what the formula is at EXCEL exam and copies all my answers at 101? Damn you! :doubt: You're getting on my nerves. I thought you're different from your friends. I guess not, "birds of the same feathers flock together" - I almost forgot. Well, that was quite a lesson. Do you think you can still cheat on me? Dream on. That would be the first and the last dearly beloved Miguel and Paolo. Then you can just die and rotten your brains! [b] - Kim[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There was this kind of thread long back but a mod delete it. Now it is reborn lol :eh: -- August 28 2008 [sup]Thursday[/sup] I didn't sleep so much today. Well i just slept for 3 hours :eh: My mother woke me up on 6 AM. She told me to dry teh underwear :| Ok i was pissed. I want moar tiem to sleep. But my mom pulled me. Wargh. Ok anyway. My parents are going somewhere early this morning. So i take my chance searching for my laptop. I searched everywhere for it. From teh bathroom until my school bag :wallbash: but i can't find it. Then i looked in my father's closet. AND THERE! I found it! It was hidden under my father's clothes =| Wahahaha i was happy to be online again :wow:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice thread lance! :D Date: Aug. 28 2008 Day: Thursday Happenings: the first thing i did is to wake myself up so early and i hate it. then, same old thing, i went to my school and daydreamed. hehe. yeah that's true after the first subject, i have no classes anymore so i date with my hun. hehe. thats ol.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]August 28, 2008[/b] , [i]Thursday[/i] Dear [b]Diary[/b], Its my very first time to reply in this topic so here it goes. My parents didn't allow me to go wif my friends tomorrow. :crybaby: There was going to be a meeting party in teh Sheraton Hotel and my fathers says '[i]we should all be there[/i]'. I hate it. :angry: But then, i got nothing to do wif taht, if i do escape from teh house im sure when i came back i'll be [b]dead[/b] x_x I've texted my best friend and they replied taht we can move teh malling at saturday, there was still no school at taht day also. :eh: I feel soo alive and i really loev them for being soo understanding.<333 Mii loevs them soo soo much. :wow:
RedInfinityWorld
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

today... 2 more days is our independent day..huhuhu...and than after that fast month...huhuhu...actually i excited to celeb this to big celebration..huhuhu...
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][b]August 30, 2008, pretty late[/b][/i] [i]Since you've been gone, my diary is pretty dull reading.[/i] I saw this at a stationery awhile ago at some store here in Dumaguete. I once saw this kind of stationery before at Lasalle's bookstore. ;] I found it cute. Anyway, I'm spending my weekends here at Dumaguete. I didn't have an NSTP class and I didn't go to our CAS trip. I had to go here to celebrate Lolo's birthday. A bore? Not really. My bestfriend studies at Silliman, Diary. So it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Although I missed two special "activities" - Saturday night with the girls and the CAS trip - seeing my bff and sitting at the boulevard while talking just anything makes it all worthwhile. =) Nothing fun really happened today. I just dressed up and went to dinner with the family. I was going to sleep at my bff's dorm but I changed my mind. She said her room was kind of creepy. I didn't find creepy though, Diary. I found it eerie. :ninja: Anyway, that's all for now. I'll write to you soon. - Kim
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

august 31, 2008 sunday dear diary, err..it's too late and i really need to take a sleep.. but i wanna finish my homeworks so that i won't be cramming later on.. i hope i can, i hope.. by the way, the past few days have been quite nice too.. because... errr. too afraid that someone i know will be able to read this so i'll just keep it on my own. :)
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] August 31, 2008 Sunday Dear diary, This day, im so tired becuase i was exhausted 3 consecutive nights. Im so sad because i havent wrote my diary for how many days. Well to day, im planning to have my haircut today (because is a haircut inspection i our school). Well this time present, i am watching CINEMAONE ahahah (its about John Lloyd and Bea) and im checking my friendster and SINGLES' friendster. Im so sad in making the friendster for singles, because i feel it was so dumb because nobody adds it and only me ang Biance are appreciating the group that much. Even the leader havent add it yet. Im so dissapointed about it :wallbash: :wallbash: .[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Date: September 2,2008 Day: Tuesday Happenings:[/b] Waks! First time to post here. It's just that-[It's my classmeyts irthday today!] and she treat me for snack. weee! :lol: :D This day is sarcastically happy. :retard: We had a stage play on school and I kinda felt terrible 'bout it. It was some kinda joke. =) so embarassing. :lol: I realized on this day that the qoutation="[i]Kung ano ang sinabi mo, babalik sa'yo" [/i][in English=" anything you will say will come back to you :lol:] is true. =) . and on this day, I felt that i wanna forget him na.-. ;) :P Wooh! i liek this thread! I'm gonna post here everyday! =) :thumbsup: Thnx threadstarter! :D [b]On this day, I realized that he's not my destiny. [/b] :)
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u]Date:[/u] [b]September 2 , 2008[/b] [u]Day:[/u] [b]Tuesday[/b] [u]Happenings:[/u] [b]Dear Diary , Yipee! This is moi first time to post here. `oh my gawd. xD Le'mee see.. Happenings? Well , We have our Sportfest or Intrams. [i]*teh same*[/i] This day is our.. Hmm.. 4th day. We have Two Team eh. Yellow & Red. :) I belong to teh Yellow Team. We lose all of our Major Sport. xD Ehehe. We lose at Kickball with 2 loses. Teh same thing with Basketball & Volleyball ( Boys & Girls ) Err. But in Minor Sports. I think we have bronze? Silver or Wut. I don't know yet. There's no announcement from our Coaches & Teachers. xD Teh Red team won silver at Kickball . [i]*which is my sport ;)*[/i] We Supported dem. Shouting , Cheering , etc! Ahaha. xD We Have A lot of fun over der. Ayiiee. And also Bonding times. Yey! That's all. :)[/b] [u]- iana.ü[/u]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 1, 2008 Monday Dear Diary We went to the park and had fun. we did play stuff like volleyball , badminton , outburst junior , cards &horse shoe.It was really fun. and exciting since I haven't play badminton for like a freaking long time. yeah my sister's boyfriend proposed yesterday.it was kinda weird though because he didn't even ask my mom permission.if he could marry my sister. Apparently , my sister said yes. I also take pictures with my friends on the park.it was Labor Day btw. I was hesitating if im going to the beach or not[the beach is close to the park]. unfortunately, I chose not to.because my friend can't go and the weather is terrible and weird.it will rain [so we have to move the tent,the blanket. blah blah bah]for a while then it will stop.that happen for like 7 times that day. I still have fun though.I'll finish this thing later. gtg eat. peace out home dogs.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-03 08:31:12)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahhh.. yesshhh... this is different from teh confession,. i hope everyone would only post one a day... unlike in teh confessions thread. hehehe anyways,. ---------------- [b]dear diary,[/b] [i]time: 12:02 am date: august 3 2008 [/i][spoiler]sigh,. its already midnight and im still up,. i cant sleep,. :wallbash: and ive got class tomorrow,.and somethings are bothering me :retard: [b]happenings!?[/b]--> we have only one subject today,. and tomorrow also,. errr.... and also,. today is my cousin's bday,. good thing a bought something for her,. and my classmates bday also,. (sept 2) i gave him some bday card,. made by me,. everything in it,. i even draw him as a chibi,. and he liked it :redface: hehe but he cried when i was to give it to him personally,. i dunno why,. and he also said that he is going to say something very important to me,. but eventually he didnt say anything,. but he commented me,. that he'll tell it soon,. he doesnt like me,. he likes another person,. and im somewhat related to that person,. and ----- ooppss.. i shouldnt tell too much,. hehehe anyway,. about me: i walk home by myself today after school,. :doubt: so sad. argh. -- and im afraid of something, afraid of whats goin' to happen to me.. huhuhuhuhuhuhu..... i can do this,. waahh it so confusing!! i cant even say my probs here,. lol :wallbash: i think this is enough for today. :| --end.[/spoiler] -- ts: thnx for this thread!! :)

Last edited by jheneko (2008-09-02 12:10:11)

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] September 3, 2008 Wednesday Dear Diary, Wow.! im so shock about my username. (i thought it was not changed but thank God he do grant my prayers.) When i already know that my username was already change, i feel so happy about it. In the meantime, im a cafe now, cause our internet in the house is already disconnected and we dont know why, but we decided to let it go. ahahahah.! but know im happy about my new username. Thanks for sir admin in doing this,![/b]

Last edited by yEnyiE (2008-09-03 06:31:54)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 3 o8. Wednesday. [spoiler][b]Dear Diary , Whew! Wednesday. Har har. I saw my crush! Yippee! He's playing basketball for the CHAMPIONSHIP! But , they didn't win. Boo Hoo! :( But . . He's good pla huh?! He's a THREE POINTER! OMG! I can't believe it. Shocks! In the first game.. He have 8 points. And in the second gme he have 9+ points or what! Omg! I can't believe it. I wish he will be in the mythicals. Boo Hoo. :( And we have an Eye to Eye Contact huh :P! OMG! I'm so.. *speechless* Err. <33 it. xD dat's ol. ;) - iana <33 tertin 13.[/b][/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear [b]Diary[/b], Today was a 'quite' happy day. I thank G O D for letting our trip be ok. Uhh- we stay for a long tiem in teh airplane ;_;. Teh plane we rode on to wasn't a direct flight we still haev to drop at H K then move to another airplance. :/ Thank god i didn't doo anything embarassing but something makes me [s]pissed[/s]. When we were about to enter teh H K airport- we still haev to go on an entrance- teh chinese let me remove all teh metal things in my body. O_O I was liek- WTF? :mad: Is it really mandatory to do taht? Ohh and i was speaking italian when i get angry. :lol: Teh chinese were liek. :O They let me in without removing my watch. =D My mom told me not to do taht anymoar. :P We will be going to my grand parents house today. Then after going there, we will be going to [b]Fidenza Village[/b] that was a mall. But named liek houses. :paranoid: :lol: I won't open my F S for now. I haev to save tiem. It costs a lot to go on Internet cafe here. :O I might get online soon. Im happy for my new username. All hail Admin~ =D Thank you soo much :wow: Love, [b]T R i X X [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:56

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy