• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

rheiya58
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[b]Date:nov. 17, 08 Day:Monday Happenings:[/b] It is a sunny monday. I am about to take the deadly exams tomorrow which are History, Science and Mapeh. I wish it will also be easy like the first five examinations this morning. Hope i will pass all of it and will get a high rating. The highlight of this day will be the WARNING of the teacher for me. He caught me giving answers to my seatmate. I'm just being nice hohoho:]. [i]Yeah.[/i] I know that cheating is a sin, but what if it will help the progress of others right? I hate this day. I take the examinations without an inspiration. My crush is absent, and it really makes me wonder why. Hope he will go to school tomorrow. Hopefully he is ok wherever he is. The good thing about this day is that my friends in friendster are back! yes they are back.. well.. [i]some[/i] are back. 50 friends are still lost, and i don't know who they are and where they are now. =) well. That's it! thanks for reading :]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dearest Diary: My Friendster friends are officially gone now. Idk what to do with myself... On a much lighter note, I've been spending lots and lots of quality time with my boyfriend. I love him to death. I am happy. I like being happy. Today, at school, we had a fire alarm drill, I heard someone pulled the alarm as a joke. Well, it wasnt very funny, considering that people were freezing their asses off! Anyway, I was with my boyfriend for most of the day, but tomorow it'll be different. Block day #2. Juniors with last names A-K are supposed to take this Army exams to see their strengths and weaknesses... Dan already took it. I haven't though. I'll be taking it on Wednesday. I need to call Dan now. Seeeeeya! XOXO; Julie Mae
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]18th November 2008. ---Tuesday-- Dear Diary, I feel so bored and hungry..nothing to do . After this,at 2 o'clock,i have piano lesson.I really hate piano..I really want to stop that class :crybaby::crybaby: But my mum said i can, after i finish my practical and theory exam.But i finished both!But my mum still won't let me give up :wasted: . Actually,i always don't practice or do my homework [only for piano]. That's my proof! I really hate it :crybaby: .I don't know how to explain it right to my mother.But i think i will..but i don't know when.... :retard: :wallbash::wallbash: I wrote this in my fTalk Diary .. First time :redface:[/b][/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]11.21.08[/b] effin' friday :O Dear blalalala diary, Today, yeah today. I had school. of course duh. my school lunch is driving an express way. wadafak? it won't show up what is on the menu for the month. so I lost my appetite. like today i'm expecting for macaroni cheese yum. then they served stew :drool: blah. I left the cafeteria. even though im hungry. like real hungry. [b]SUUUPAH HUNGRYY[/b]. :wasted: and then after school I hang out and finish my art homework with my friend kaelin. for like 30 minutes? idk. his mom pick him up. so i decided to just come over to his house. i went with them. [b]GAAAAAH[/b] we played PS2. we didn't cook like the last time. too dayumm lazy and tired. so we went down mc donalds :retard: we [b]WALK[/b] [b]this extremely effin retarded tiring shtty SOOPAH LONG ass road[/b] :wasted::drool: damn i tell you. like really. we pass my house anyway. so yeah when we got there. we directly order and eat. haha [b]SOLVEEE[/b] . we saw my sister driving so we followed her [still walking]. we went to my house. my stupid sis bee-F doesnt want her to drop us back to kaelins house and i have my stuffs there, my bag and everything. sht. fcuk him. so [b]IRRITATING[/b]. he said we need exercise! :retard: how dumb is that. of course u need rest too. we already walk that road. and its a night mare. its even harder since we're going upp' this time. luckily my sister knows what to do. she drop us off. :P i lalalab my sister. screw her bf though. fucking ignorant dummy. and then when we got kaelins house i grab my stuff the leave. we wanted to sleep over to camilles house but she wont answer the fone. now im talking her on myspace. and yeah i cant forget what happen yesterday at the beach. my day went like a bridge. like hmmm. blah i cant explainn' :ninja::cool: but heres a preview. note it doesnt make sense. [spoiler][img]http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/47/l_6b4d47493ee1410596e5d7792eb43ed0.png[/img][/spoiler] [b]BWUAHAHAHA[/b]! -chris
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]November 24, 2008 Monday[/b] [b]Dear Diary,[/b] [i]That "Dear" Again.. I'm very stoked, it's Thanksgiving break! I just got my glasses on Saturday, and I'll probably be getting contacts next year. I think I look all emo-nerd-ish with my glasses. They're thick rimmed...Ught. I'm alone here again with my bratty little sister, since my parents are at work. I hate babysitting her. I saw Twilight on Friday..It was awesome. Carlisle is the hottest, next is Edward. I had my friends sleep over on Saturday and Friday. I'm done.[/i]
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]November 24, 2008 Monday[/b] [i]Dear diary, It's been a very very cold. Snow is everywhere. Everything is covered with white. And I'm a bit.. hmm.. happy?. Haha. IDK. after i watched the eurosong festival last saturday and saw this boy. I felt sumting. I think I'm in love. Ooops. corny :lol: anyways. that's all. hehe. buhbyes ;] ~Rocel.,-♥[/i]

Last edited by +._ROCEL_.+ (2008-11-24 14:25:54)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nov.25,2008 gloomy Tuesday dear ftalk diary,, how shud i start?... i'm just so exhausted from classes and i miss my ftalk crushii..he's been inactive for sum days...yet i don't even know the reason...is he mad at US?...i can't figure out his problem.if only i could help him...then things will not go on this way...i badly miss him:crybaby:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 25 / 2008[/b] [sup][b]Tuesday[/b][/sup] [b]Dear Lovely Diary,[/b] I missed my elementary days so much, but being a highschool student is also fun. I just missed having the [b]special attention[/b] @ School. LOL! :lol: Well anyway, im currently [b]INLOOOVE[/b] right now with a guy name [b]K****T*[/b] :paranoid: Oopps! :P Well, he's not my type. I dont know, I just [b]Crush[/b] him. :lol: Its just a crush at first, but I dont have any idea why Im feeling this Loev thing right now. :redface: [b]He's so sweet. He's cute and He's kind.[/b] :P But the only problem is, He is my bestfriend's [b]EX-Boyfrieeend :/[/b]. They just broke up last month, [b]October 31, 2008[/b] and I guess He already moved on. :wallbash: Honestly, I already have a crush on him eversince. =| Im just too shy to tell that's why my bestfriend owned him first. :/ He's my classmate and before were [b]Seatmates.[/b] :retard: That's why I dont want that seating plan rule, Its done every Period coz [b]I want to be with him every second[/b]. :) That's the reason why I get mad with our adviser every period. :lol: [b]Crazy me.[/b] Im soo paranoid when I dont see him, especially when he's absent. I just dont want to express it coz there are many [b]CHISMOSOOO && CHISMOSAAA[/b] all around. :lol: :lol: Kidding. I just dont want them to know my feelings about this Guy. esterday was such a disaster. :retard: Well, Ill just call him [b]CP[/b] ( codename ). When I went to school, I immediately looked for him. And Luckily, i saw him [b]alone[/b], that's why i got the chance to go beside him. :D We went upstairs together. :P He somehow became my [b]Bestfriend[/b] coz I tell him my Crushes, even those that I hate too, and yeah, I trust him. I trust him that he'll never spread out my deepest and darkest secrets in life. :) He makes me laugh and he sometimes makes me cry too. Yeah, He makes me cry everytime he pretends that he's mad at me. :( Then of course, I would also [b]Pretend that Im mad[/b] too, but that pretending thing becomes real. I became really mad at him. :disgust: And it always makes me [b]BAAADTRIPPPPP![/b] :disgust: through out the day. But when were all dismissed, he go near me and ask me this: [i]" Galit ka pa ba?? :( Sorry na."[/b] yeah, with a sad face. ;) Then ill just snob him and continue walking, but he's pulling my hands that's why i just cant let go.. Then he will not stop apologizing until I forgive him.. :P Then when I think of forgiving him, I'll immediately feel happy, and all those mad feelings would just be blown away like a wind. Then were okay again. :) And then He would ask me again before we'll part ways: [i]" Bati na tayo ha? Sorry na ulet. :) Bye. "[/i] then I would just tell him, [i]" Oo na. Babyes. :P "[/i].. Oh my, diaryyyy! :wow: --- [i]To be Continued..[/i] [b]♥ Dadadadanxxx ♥[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] Lately, is one of the [b]most saddest, weirdest and tragedic[/b] week i ever had. If i ever got a chance to list them all, this might be one of the [b]TOP list[/b]. Oh well. It happens so, that this sunday-- my cousins flying back to Manila from Doha, had a chance to met my dad at the Mall. Incedentally, my cousin mention about her, wishing for a laptop like mine. When they got, home, i was totally in [b]shock[/b] when i hear someone from the door. Its my dad, he told me that if i would ever be willing to give the laptop to my cousin and since it christmas. I was totally [b]dumb-founded[/b] all i know is that i answer a [b]'yes'[/b] from that patheeetic question. I just heard my dad murmured, to fix everything and give the laptop accessories. I've got nothing to do. I fix the laptop's bag, the webcam, the microphone etc etc. I was wishing that a virus get stucked on my laptop so they won't even use it. See how [b]evil[/b] am i? :lol: But-- sadly, im just seeing myself saying bye to my oldie laptop. T^T We've shared a lot of moments. I know i'll miss that laptop. Its one of a kind. If i ever had a chance to get it again from my cousin. I might do it ASAP. :3 [b]GAAAH o.O[/b] for now, im using the free [b]computer[/b] here in the living room. I didn't feel much fun in that PC. Well, my dad promise me that he'll buy me a new one, ASAP. I hope i can get it this friday or else- i'll ? :wasted: I had a cold and coughs. We go to the doctor for the medicine prescription. I know, its not that biggie. I had some fever last night. And thank god i recover this morning, my parents let me stay here in the house. I've got nothing to do, =| I sleep and watch movies. Im finish reading the 'eclipse' but i still don't have the [b]MIDNIGHT SUN[/b]. *c'mon, tell me where can i buy you book :ninja: Haha. After, finishing reading twilight i take a nap again and woke up at exactly 11 : 25. I heard someone calling from the outside. Its [i]nanny[/i], she was talking with a neighbor. :| I prepare my own breakfast, since my nanny is out for grocery. I cook-- egg and hotdog? :lol: the things i usually cook. I dunno how to cook other foods. :doubt: I had [b]NO CHOiCE[/b]. When i was about to cook the meal, i remember that i just buy a new flavored cereal, so i just eat Cereals. :3 *yuummmmmm. Yeah, i admit it, i never had the talent on cooking foods :3 My Ex-Boyfriend and I had some arguements last night, regarding-- some *private stuffs. He do really sounds weird. I mean- why do he need to act as if he is still my Boyfriend? I was thinking. Why i've been so worried lately, i know he doesn't care about me anymore and i don't care about him too. Were still in trouble. iM looking for something new, i mean, something that can make me feel much better today. As days pass, i have been so emotional. T^T I still wanna thank my bestfriend -- dannish for always being there to help me no matter what. I treasure her in my heart, forever and ever. P.S : im not [b]Inloeev[/b] i just started to crush him :redface: :lol: Hate, [b]♥ Panda[/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 25 / 2008 Tuesday[/b] Dear Diary, [i]Wow..Sure is a fine day outside..A fine gray day..Like it's about to rain or snow... I love days like these..Matches the mood, huh? So, I'm kind of getting bored of taking quizzes at blogthings, so I started working on my Punk-O-Matic thingie for Rockstars. I don't really care if I don't win...I don't even care if no one votes for me. Why?? Cuz I just don't care..ANYWAY, second day of babysitting. 20 bucks a day sounds...cheap. At least I get 60 bucks in total, right? At least at school, there IS something to do. While in here, I just sit, typing this, drinking my hot chocolate, chewing the marshmallows. *Sigh* Yay for boredom. And I guess I'm alone in Rockstars right now. Okay, goodbye.[/i]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Dumbie, Crush! Crush! Crush! :x I have a crush on someone! Ugh! Stupid me. He's soo cute, I tell you. Actually, he's Chinese, but he doesn't really look like Chinese, just for his eyes. Aww :x. I really want him to notice me. Well, yeah. He does notice me, [i]sometimes[/i], for some reason. His name is Nathan. There's only one thing for him to notice me! [i]Be friends with his friends[/i]. I'm doing good in this "being friends with his friends" :]. Actually, I've been always with his friend Christina. We even call each other "[i]buddy[/i]". Haha:]. Christina, I think she's my new best friend, leaving behind all my other best friends which is Krisha, Meagan and Danah. She's so funny always. I'm gonna tell you something about Christina. When we're not yet friends, she was always with her friend , AJ. She is funny always :]. I really really really like being with Christina right now. I feel like I'm getting closer to Nathan. Aww. I hope my classmate, Leslie doesn't read this. Becuz, she knew my blog. Aww. My private life is ruined! Anyway, back to my [i]so called[/i] best friend. Being friends with her started when we were doing P.E., we were in the same team that time. We were waiting for our team to play for soccer, then we get so bored, she started talking to me. That's where it started :x. I really like Christina right now for some reason. She's so nice to me. We have the same taste. Aww :]. I soo love her right now. She's so cute. We even put our arms on each others shoulders. Aww :x. I think me and Christina are getting closer, too. I hope she really become my [i]so called[/i] best friend. Aww :]. Crush! Crush! Crush! :x. Back to some crush topics. I have soo many crushes. But I like Nathan the best. My other crush is in Grade 7, his name is Gio. I started liking him when I first met him. But nothing [i]beats[/i] my love for Nathan. Duh:p. Haha :]. I hope he still stays in the same school until Grade 7. Haha XD. [b][color=red]Christina Alert![/color][/b] Haha XP. I was just practicing if I'm going to have another Christina Update. Haha XD. [b][color=blue]M.A.D.K. Alert![/color][/b] M.A.D.K. Alert if I have another update about [b]M[/b]eagan, [b]A[/b]laine, [b]D[/b]anah and [b]K[/b]risha. Speaking of MADK, I have an update about them. We were digging a hole at recess, we were thinking of digging a hole to China. Haha XD. But then the hole grew bigger, we add some rocks around it. Then, it turned out to be a crater. Haha :x. We even named the crater [i]Cratah[/i]. Haha XD. Until here my dear dumb diary. Until next post. Muwah :x. [i]P.S. I'm going to make you a new name, diary. Your name is, uhh, Dumbie. Haha XP. [/i] Your dear dumb stupid friend, angeli<3

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-11-25 19:12:26)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 26 / 2008[/b] [sup][b]Wednesday[/b][/sup] [b]Dear Lovely Diary,[/b] I just wanna Continue my last post. :lol: Im so [b]CRAZZZYYYY[/b] over him. :P When he talks to me in the eyes, I feel my heart, it beats faster. :redface: He makes me fall for him even more. Anyway, Im doing all my best to hide this feeling, [b]But when can I stop?[/b] When will I be tired of faking my feelings for him? Today, Tomorrow, Next month, Next year, or [b]Forever[/b]?? =( I wanna tell him, but when I listen to the advices of some close friends, well, they're advices falls on one opinion, its by not telling him coz maybe our friendship will just go to waste. And I dont want that to happen. Im too scared to lose him. Im too shy to tell him. and [b]Im too weak to Love him.[/b] =( Its hurts, yeah it sure does. Enough of the Loev thing first and Start with my Friends. :) In our school, we have that kind of Groups containing 4-9 members. In our group, we are only 4 and we sure are [b]Bestfriendsss[/b]. :P We live like celebrities and We dont actually care what people will think of us when we started doing this, and that. All we know is were having so much fun. :) Were weird, were crazy, were young and were pretty. :lol: :lol: When we have problems with each other, We consult ourselves, especially when it involves Love. Sometimes, of course we argue but it just always ends up in being okay. :lol: We laugh together, we eat together, and we go out together. That's what friends are for. We all love to sing, and obviously, we all love Music. Its our life. It saves our soul. :lol: Well that's it. Bye diary. ILY :kiss: [b]XOXO. :kiss: [/b] [b] ♥ Dadadadanxxx ♥[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]dear diary, i just saw bill kaulitz's pics in photobucket. :redface::redface::redface: i am into him again. :wow::wow::wow: please dont take bill kaulitz away from me diary.,wkakaka~~`look at my siggie diary,very cute.,bill is l-o-v-e.[/i]:lol: [i] bel[/i]
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

11 / 26 / 2008 -Wednesday Dear Deedee, Today? Quite different than the usual. Tsk. I'm so sick of this day.Lewl. Well.. Today..my friend..seems to be different. Hmm? Yea. It's so not usual. Very awkward. Maybe were both concious? Oh yea. I hate it because my classmates teases us. :(. i miss our bond. lewl. Well..lately..i just told him he's a GAY..i dunno. it just came out..then i think he got mad. Tsk. He is mad. The following happenings went awkward. I hate this. I wondered..my laughing rate is low. My smile count is not anymore countless. Oh. I hate this ..:( ..Ive been looking at him secretly. Ive been reading his expressions all day. But i failed. I dunno what's with him. He's wierder than ever. Tsss..:angry: Well..today also. I remembered ALL my past! As in ALL! Not past bf or sumtin. Past crushes or sumtin? Yea. sort of. But also include my frst bf . Lewl. I still consider myself as NBSB. ..:D Hu cares if i'm not anymore? He's juz one and i dont consider him as a bf..okei? Well..i remembered him bcoz my friends went chixmax about him. And i juz..like saying..OKAY..[i]watever[/i]..Hu cares about that jerk? No one.:p What is lyk to have no crush? It's like hell i think. Yea. Dont have crush or sum1 to love. and I'm not joking. :) I wanna cry out loud right now. But i cant. Maybe i cud just weep or silently cry. Reasons for crying? Nothing. I dunno. My mind is so full of useless matters that becomes a useful something. Tss. Do u know what it's like to be like me? to be hurt? to be lost? ..dang! I'm getting too emotional .WTH.:crybaby: Well look hus talking? Carmela Garcia? A science class stud? a consistent achiever? a sketchmaster ? a storywriter? a computer literate ? a math geek? what else? you think i'm darn happy about those "names"? Hell not! I may be like this..like that. But i feeeeelll realllyyy incomplete! Darn myself for bein so naive all the time. Sorrryyy..i'm getting to emotional. My grammars arent right. I'm very [i]magulo[/i]..cant understand myselfff.. WTF! Help me Lord..:(( :question::question::question: music: [spoiler]Do you ever feel like breaking down? Do you ever feel out of place? Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you Do you ever wanna runaway? Do you lock yourself in your room? With the radio on turned up so loud That no one hears you screaming No you don't know what it's like When nothing feels all right You don't know what it's like To be like me To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life Do you wanna be somebody else? Are you sick of feeling so left out? Are you desperate to find something more? Before your life is over Are you stuck inside a world you hate? Are you sick of everyone around? With their big fake smiles and stupid lies While deep inside you're bleeding No you don't know what it's like When nothing feels all right You don't know what it's like To be like me To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life No one ever lied straight to your face No one ever stabbed you in the back You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay Everybody always gave you what you wanted Never had to work it was always there You don't know what it's like, what it's like To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like (what it's like) To be hurt To feel lost To be left out in the dark To be kicked when you're down To feel like you've been pushed around To be on the edge of breaking down And no one's there to save you No you don't know what it's like Welcome to my life Welcome to my life Welcome to my life[/spoiler] [align=right]Love, carmx[/align]

Last edited by alemracloveyajr (2008-11-26 10:56:05)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]November 26[sup]th[/sup] [sup]Wednesday[/sup] [Dear] Diary,[/b] For somehow, it took a long time for me to remember the spelling of Wednesday. Well, strange and unco things happen in a while, huh? 3[sup]rd[/sup] of babysitting. Get out the explosives and stringers, for it is the last day of babysitting, and for Thanksgiving Day is tomorrow! Because of all the "busy-ness" [sub](business? Don't think so.[/sub], My family hasn't bought a turkey yet. And I may be suffering and sorry at the same time. Seems like I CAN'T live without my skateboard.. I knew it was wrong of me to skate inside the house..Well, at least I didn't get a spanking. Or that would've been pretty messed up, dude. I'm hungry. And I'm pissed because I'm hungry. And my life is so....I dunno. Something that I'm pissed at too. I don't think I can even [b]BREATHE[/b] in this place anymore! [sup]I hate New Mexico!![/sup] :puke: [i]I'm a waste here. My talents even faded away, and so is my knowledge! Now I may not be able to live up my dream of becoming a doctor, and I may not even reach the cliffs my parents reached! :crybaby:[/i] [b][Seriously] want's a punching bag, Jed[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dearest Diary, Long time to see, eh? Yes, yes, Ive been quite busy with LIFE. Lately, Ive been so busy with school [#1 priority], work [ehhh, doing ok], family, friends, and DANIEL JEFFREY COFFMAN. Its really difficult to keep up with all without upsetting the balance of everything. School has kept me the busiest. AP Psych and French 3 have been very tricky for me. Only because I have been kinda lazy lately. I was supposed to go to work today, but my mom thought it be best for me to relax, since I have to work on a holiday, which would be Thanksgiving. Luckily, Ive spent quality time with my family and friends. As for my boyfriend, I have spent most of my days with him, I honestly can't go a week without talking to him. I'm contemplating on what to give him as a Christmas present, it was to be something meaningful... Hmmmph... Oh, I talked to Jesse [Infamous J] via Yahoo! Mobile last nite. It was really fun. I miss that guy. Ive lost touch with all my other Ftalk friends, which is really sad.Considering, I have met some prettty neat people here. Well, I'm going to go bond with my sisters now. Until next time! xoxo; JMAE!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary no idea whats the date :D Tuesday, [yesterday] I have no idea why in the world did I get straight As for mid quarter, I mean like I didnt do any work. because Im lazy. oh yeah I feel sorry my friend for going to this mean kid, I mean like amy [my friend] is totally nice, she even returned stuffs I forgot to return to our class even though she had to walk, I forgot to say thank you though UGH what a dummy :wallbash: then at my english class I kinda dont like my teacher already i mean he doesnt make sense at all, he said when you do a reading log half a page is 10 points but hed give me 9 ? wtf? he doesnt correct grammars too, :wasted: oh snap i wouldnt mind wrong getting grammars then, how come school is like this ? :retard: they keep you away from learning. I dont like the way he teach either, he sounds gay and retardish. but oh well i dont mind. I dont really like him now. he tries to sound cool everytime. blah what ever he sucks i wouldnt do the research project cause i wouldnt get it perfect because he doesnt know how to grade. those kids who get good grades dont even know how to spell simple words such as "wear". yeah kids in hawaii are dumb spellers i tell you. no offense. since they have "broken" english. like they talk pigeon. [sup]they try to talk likeniggers[/sup] blah forget about it. and its morning right now. im suppose to be doing my unfinish stuffs but im lazy i bet you this time [2nd quarter]my grades would drop bahahaha. -christioooon
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

November 26th.. :P (+7 gmt) Still Wednesday... Dear Diary.. Waa.. i miss youuu.. hahahaha.. well.. i didn't attend my english-thai class this morning.. :eh: because i was too lazy.. :wasted: and i was chatting with my Rockmates.. :D anyways.. nothing great happened today.. wait.. i know there is.. lol [i]*after minutes of thinking..* [/i]Oh yeah.. i received another phone call from my ex.. :wasted: well..he just informed me that the assistant directress was looking for me.. because she wants me to sign up for that play thing for our christmas presentation.. thats why i was like.. "Oh..c'mon.. what kind of joke is that??.." but anyways.i don't wanna talk about it.. :P oh yeah..i even lost a lot of tears tonight.. :P because of that tv soap.. gosh.. i am so lovin' it.. and i can somehow relate to it.. [sup]wtf.?[/sup] whatever.. :wallbash: and..i am just wondering why some people fall for those people who doesn't love them.. :wallbash: unconditional love eh?.. puh-lease.. and they have to wait for them.. [i]okay.. i am talking about myself..so what?.. grr.. i can not take it anymore.. i am falling for him.. :O hahaha...keep your mouth (dang..i did not know that a diary has a mouth.. :retard:) zipped retarded diary.. :D[/i] waaaaaa.. i think i should stop now.. :wallbash: hahahaha... Lovelots, Eney.. :penguin:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Dumbie, Hello Again my dear diary, or my so called [i]dumb[/i] diary. [sup]wth?![/sup] [i]No offense dude..[/i] Anyway, I have a Christina Update. Yay :x. I'm [b]soo[/b] getting closer to her right now. Aww :x. She called me [i] Angeli buddy[/i]!! Yay XP. Crush!! Crush!! Crush!! [sup]wtf?![/sup] Haha XD. I'm [b]soo[/b] getting close to [i]Nathan[/i]. Aww :x. He's soo [b]good[/b] in singing. Duh?! XP. He sounds like a [sup][i]hottie?![/i][/sup] Duh?! :x. Aww :P. He sounds [b]soo[/b] good. I [i]think[/i] I'm [color=red]in love[/color] with him, and his voice. Nyahaha XP. LOL XD. Anyway, back to my [i]buddy[/i]. Christina, has a new haircut. Huwaaw :x. She looks prettier now than she was [i]before[/i]. Btw, we'll be having a [b]Christmas Concert[/b] on [i]December 18[/i] at 7:30pm. Haha XP. When we were practicing this walking thingy, or do whatever, so it'll look like a busy city, me and Christina hugged. Ahhh :D. LOL XP. It's just for fun. Haha :x. I [i]sooo[/i] love Christina. Let me describe her in two words. Cute and Adorable. Ahh :D. Soo cute. I hope I'll have a picture with her, but [sup]wth![/sup] my dad have my camera right now, and he's in the Philippines. [sup]WTH!![/sup] Ughh :x. I hate it. Anyway, back to my so called [i]buddy[/i]. She's soo cute, she's soo cute, she's soo cute!! And I hate this someone in our class who keeps on teasing me. I hate him soo much. [sup]F**k you[/sup]. Ughh :x. That's for now stupid diary. Sorry if I'm a little to cranky right now. I just don't feel to be happy, right now. Until next post [i]Dumbie[/i]. Your stupid friend, angeli<3
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]11 / 27 / 2008[/b] [sup][b]Thursday[/b][/sup] [b]Dear Lovely Diary,[/b] Im feeling sick today so i decided to be absent. Just for today. ;) Lol. Im wondering what Mr. CP is doing at this very moment. :P Is he done eating his lunch? Is he sad? Is he Happy? Is he smiling? These kind of thoughts just came into my head whenever I see my siggy. :lol: Im so weird. Well anyway, I hope he's fine. I hope he misses me, coz Im missing him so much. :redface: I [b]UBEEEEER[/b] loev you :redface: Im currently getting addicted in watching this Taiwanese Movie, entitled: Why Why Love! :lol: Mike He makes my heart go [b]KRAYZEEEEEEEEE[/b]. :lol: :lol: He's so cute and handsome. I wish I can meet him in person. :P Im currently watching Episode 8 Part 2 of 8. :P [b]xoxo, :kiss: ♥ Dadadadanxxx ♥ [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy