• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b]Date:[/b] September 7, 2007 [b]Day:[/b] Sunday [b]Happenings:[/b] I went to the church., and I wanted to visit my classmate who passed away but my father didn't allow me.. =( I and my hubby are fine now, and I'm very glad., :D My unlimited text service was extended., (lucky me :P) and I watched the UAAP cheer dance competition.. at studio 23 :P[/align]

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-09-07 05:21:50)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[color=hotpink]SEPTEMBER 7, 08 SUNDAY dear diary, em here agen, em xoo bz doing mah assignmentzs, but still, while em searching, em poxting here. lawl. okie.okie. till hre mah dear diary!, until nxt week. gtta prepare mahself for tommorow! heheh. gud nyt! [b]`JULIENE`♥[/b][/color]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dearest diary, sad today diary,how about you diary?what did you do this day? valium is expensive.,so im thinking of baygon moquito coil.,nyahaha.,ty for listening diary., your pathetic friend, Matriarch Bel[/b]
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think this is kinda [b]nice[/b]. ;]
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] September 9, 2008 Tuesday Dear Diary, I hate this day that much. Im so unlucky these past few days. I feel so bad. And to day i got my haircut so ugly and it makes me so embarrass when going to school. :crybaby: . And for this day, im planning to join the Science Camp competition in our school. But i was suppose to be one of the observers but, i was not the one that should observe it. :( im so lonely today. And this day, i dont have internet in our home, and i am only renting a hour. hhuuhuh. But this time present in ok. [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 9, 2008 [b]WARNING![/b] Uber yucky. [spoiler]My mom noticed that my nose was bleeding this afternoon so she gave me an icebag. Luckily, it went off after a few minutes. Then... I was eating dinner at my bed a while ago and I felt this weird... [i]THING[/i] in my throat. I stood up and went to the bathroom to check it on the mirror and saw... eeky blood! :puke: After that, I went to my mom's room to fetch some cotton balls and a nail cutter cause I feel like cutting my nails. Okay, sorry if my story is jumping or something, haha. [i]CUT. CUT. CUT. FCUK.[/i] I saw blood. Unfortunately, cutting nails is not my craft and I often get wounds because of this. I was staring at my bleeding finger and watch my blood go [i]DRIP. DRIP. DRIP.[/i] onto my bed. After a few minutes.. [b]BLOOD FLOOD.[/b] Amff. You see, I have this [b]BLEEDING DISORDER.[/b] My platelet count are low and it'll took ages for a wound to stop bleeding unless I go to the doctor to have it fixed. GRR. Obviuosly enough, my mom couldn't do anything about it so I went to my doctor and have the fcking wound fixed together with my bleeding nose.[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]dearest diary,[/b] [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][b]so this day is quite boring.,i mean,nothing exciting happened.,oh btw,have i mentioned that i was almost a "hit and run" victim? dang,that's why i sometimes hate my bangs..i can only see the right side of the street and not the left.haha., so there,i was "almost" hit by a car,luckily he had good driving skills so as i was running across the street,the car stopped about an estimate of 3 feet.,close., and then that driver gave me a midfinger and said "are you blind?!" and i was like, hellyeah, FU 2! and i gave him the midfinger,but i immediately ran to our house.,nyehaha.,i was scared coz i thought he was gonna come after me.,hehe., boring..i hope something exciting happens tomorrow. your bored friend, Matriarch Bel[/b][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] september 2008 wednsdeii. dear diary.. lawl. it's our convocation practice 2deii. haha. we're xoo bz and tired. we sand different christian songs. then suddenly i touch the cheecks of my classmate and kissed her in the cheecks. lawl. it's bec. opf his soft cheecks and cuteness.. okie.okie. till hre mah dear diary.. [b]`JULIENE`♥[/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear [b]Diary[/b], When i woke up at exactly 8 : 30 AM. I prepare my breakfast. Today was teh Maid's DayOff taht's why i cook for myself. :disgust: I ate pancake and milk. I also eat chocolate while watching a moviie at my room. :D It was 10am, when i realize taht i should open up my Laptop for my Best Friend always get online exactly taht tiem in Italy. Exactly, i have found her online. ;) We have chat for almost 3 hours. :O . Im happy today for i have chat wif [b]HIM[/b] and my BestFriend. :redface: :lol: Taht, i have also finished teh gift i'll give to my [i]Kewler[/i]. Uhh~ we really has a [b]unique[/b] nickname. :eh: You know i loev yaa kewler right? But i loev [b]K[/b] moar. =D Hahaha. :p Im your bridesmaid right? ;) Some of my FS friends thought taht im a GUY for i use a guy picture in my Primary Photo. Lulz. Another [b]TRAP[/b]. =D Anyway, I really find my Primary kewl. XD He looks damn kawaii~ :wow: I really crush hiim infinitely --x!! :kiss: We will be going to my cousin's bride today. My parents wants to meet her tahts why. :lol: Same as wif my cousin and ii. :eh:. We will go first to teh mall to buy some goods to be given at my auntie. :D Aww~ ;3 I just noticed we've been always going to teh mall this days. My feet hurts soo bad. :wasted: I think i'll just wear doll shoes today [b]NOT[/b] high heels. [sup]*not for now[/sup]. Since my feet hurts soo bad. :doubt: I have been using high-heels ([i]in random[/i]) all teh tiem if were going somewhere. :retard: Lalala.. :penguin: its ok. I know i'll be alright soon =] [b]Lovee,[/b] - T R i X X :]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 10, 2008. Wednesday. [align=justify]I feel so bothered after that guy texted me. was he thinking that i am GAY? a while ago around lunch time, we had a small conversation and there i told him that i was "single since birth" (which i intend only to be a joke). then this afternoon, he texted me some kind of message related to our previous conversation. whether he intends it or not and whether it's a joke or not, i find it insulting. And i call it PREJUDICE.[/align] -Neex

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-09-10 10:06:57)

jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

2008 9/10/08 9:39 yeahhh i coocked in the morning 4 my niece bday-party lol;] yeahhh i think im gonna blow right now xd:P
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]09.10.08 ..wed..[/b] Dear [i]Diary[/i], ..`haix.. i feel so sad and jealous.. :( i don't want this feelings.. hmf!.. why i look at his profile!??????!!!!! duh!!.. why!?????? that's why i'm get hurt.. haix.. :( xo hurted.. hmf!!!!!!.. :doubt: -[b]</3 e|labotz[/b]-

Last edited by ellabotz (2008-09-10 09:33:59)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] september 11, 08 thursday dear diary, uhmm. nothing!. i juzz wanna share to u that we have a meeting for our intramuralzs!. well, sis gerlyn and me belongs to [b]BLUE KNIGHTS TEAM.[/b] i've joined in our volleyball girlzs. lawl. em xoo tired in this daay, okie. till hre. till nxt tym.. [/color]
Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

September 11 2oo8 My new diary, today i feel so boring.. actually there r so many things happened to me today, but i cannot tell to you (sorry diary!) because u r different from d other diary.. all diary i hv can keep a secret and no one can touch or read it, but u r rili different, because u don't have any locks.. sorry diary, hope u can understand.. lots of love, [img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc20/rainbow78_album/rivbb.jpg[/img]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sept. 11, 08 Dear Diary, Wargh. I'm so tired. And I haven't done my homework and its 9:45. :retard: I finally bought the book I was trying to buy for days. Its a book by Bob Ong. Gotta be good. XD My friends and I ate at the mall and totally pigged out on noodles and Shawarma, we went home with tired bodies and really full tummies. This day was Ok. A few nuisances, but I ignore eye soars. That's all I got to say for now. [b]-Roro[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 12, 2008 Dear diary, I exactly woke up at 6:00 I dont know what`s up wif me lol.I have 2 new blogs.wtf-haha. :paranoid: .I like teh tpMercury theme lol. [align=right][b][i]Bridget[/i][/b][/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

August 11, 2008 Dear Diary, Patriotic day :retard: have to do all the things we did last year again..It was kinda boring. School is getting tough.the word "bored" summarizes my day. [scroll]:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/scroll] :arrow: GTG

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-12 09:19:09)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sept. 12, 2008 Friday Dear Diary, I'm soo happii coz moii crush just chat wif me at YM. I'm soo luvin' it. I'm soo havin' fun wif him. LOLZ. What a nice day fer me. <3
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

September 12, 2008 Entry #1 - "2 weeks conclusion" --------------------------------------- [color=blue]Dear diary,[/color] I'm not enjoying this downfall. Everything i do is bitter and arduous. Seeing that there is no effort at all that she'll even connect to me.. and she seem fine without me.. ..I've grasped the reality that i .. [b]i don't mean anything to her[/b] I loved every bit of moment we had. The feeling won't fade but things won't be the same. I really miss her. I really do, i just wish someday she'll realize that at least everything i said was real. Reality bites. Love hurts. [color=blue] smiling in my sleep,[/color] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/16aqrtj.jpg[/img]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Aww. Kuya Bob. I hope she reads this. Very touching =( August 13, 2008 [b]Dear Diary[/b], It's been a week since I started ranting about not having a life. Not technically but [i]you know what I mean[/i]. I'm not in search of a serious lovelife. I'm happy now. That's right. I'm [b]happy[/b]. I don't know what's with the aura that suddenly triggered my senses, compelling me to have a change of emotions. It was great. All the loneliness was taking me nowhere. I've been through [b]lots[/b] lately. Light dilemmas, unanswered questions and tough decisions bothered me. But all the while, I've worked it out. I've been trying my very best to be productive. I think I'm doing good now. I'm not miserable anymore. I'm glad I have finally bailed myself out of my sadness. It's about time :) [b]Maye[/b]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-09-13 09:35:51)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:08

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy