• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

September 26,2008 Dear diary, Im still not over their jokes about me in teh confe. :evil: .Enchong Dee and LonDON Bridge. :P .Bad cause they do tease me except Hanzel of course.My Angel. :rolleyes: .Hayss.. Bridget.
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

september 28, 2008--> sunday i'm really happy today because my page rank increased..yehey. it's now 2!!! ahhaha.. .:lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

September 28, 2008. Happy birthday Amythest. :D Wishing you all the best in life. Sunday is sooo Sunday. I never went out, I just stayed inside the house -- in my room. I wanted to go to SM but I was a bit bored to go alone. Plus, I don't have enough money to munch on some foods. :disgust: And ohhh, he texted me again. Now I know why he didn't text me for the past two days - he had his phone fixed. Geez. But then, this afternoon, he suddenly stopped texting. As to what I've known, his unli should stop this 730pm. Oh well, I hope his phone's okay - moreover, I hope he's just fine. He told me he got a toothache. Jeez, I really hope he's okay. Noppscea's over so no more volleball game-watching at the covered court. No more talks with him too. :| But I hope I'll see him again this week. :redface: IN-like, Kimmie
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear diary, today was.. ugghh.. okay.. first I did in the morning was.. put my bag down.. and I saw in the stairs.. a bag.. it's not really a bag.. i thought it was a bag.. there's a jacket.. i took off the jacket I saw gio sleeping.. haha.. then he woke up.. I said " why r u sleeping?" he said" I live in surrey" I said "in surrey?! haha.. that's far.. so what time do you go here?" he said"6:00" .. that's sooo early.. can you imagine that.. he goes to school everyday at 6:00 and the school starts at 8:45.. haha.. nxt thing..I gave him a chocolate bar and kitkat.. and so is the gr. 4 student.. nxt thing.. we had our cleanup in the park.. we have to clean the whole park for 45 minutes.. and we have to pick up those gross things.. ugghh.. we even saw 3 underwear, a tomato and an apartment key.. eeeww.. and lots of cigarette.. i think 200+.. ughh.. nxt thing.. I got in, in our school play.. I'm not really gonna say much things.. I'll just hold up signs then say something at the end of the play.. then we have to memorize some songs.. it's a musicale.. that's it... love always, <3 angeli
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dearest diary, my monday was not like all mondays. i woke up very late, since i stayed up almost all night to catch up on some homework i had to finish. when i woke up, i felt that my legs were sore from my home-coming dance and from working on sat-sun. i could barely stand, let alone go to school, but i faced the world. with an energy booster drink in my hand and only a slight energy still left in me, i headed to school. once got to school, i got a text message from a certain someone telling me that my bf apparently went to an after-after party after home coming. that wasn't the only thing, though. he had apparently been doing things with his ex gf. things that bfs should only be doing with their gfs. i did not like that very much, so we talked it over and decided not to make it such a big deal which led to our break-up today at the end of the day. never the less, his ex before me... gave me the nastiest look i have ever received from anyone. i felt betrayed. but you know what? i don't need them. so, i decided it was time for to refreshed. i am starting over. and ironically, my soccer friends have been telling me that a certain varsity soccer boy has a tiny crush on me :eh: so tomorrow is a new day... and i have a class with that certain someone :lol: i am excited! okay. 'til next time, diary. xoxo, julie mae
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear diary, today.. was.. uhhh.. never mind.. when I entered the school.. the first I heard from gio is "where's my kittykat?" haha.. I just said "uhh, here" haha.. then ms. winnings gave me a kitkat too.. then I gave it to the gr.4 student named patricia.. then there's this old student of our school came.. i don't him, he don't know me.. but he looks familiar to me.. aww.. he's sooooo cute.. but not that I like him.. then the whole recess I was hiding from him.. and he's liek following me.. he said "come on, I wanna see your face" haha.. then I went to the girl's bathroom.. then.. uhhh.. we practiced our role in our play.. that's for now.. haha..

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-09-30 19:04:26)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Today, I had a "normal" day. Got up late, but not as late as yesterday. Had breakfast, and suddenly realized that I had not seen my Mom last night or this morning. She had to work a double @ Mari de Villa, so she had to stay for the grave yard shift. Sometimes, I don't like my mom being a nurse, because she's almost always busy. Anyway, before going to school, I received text messages from my friends, supporting me, and trying to make me feel better about the break-up situation. I appreciated it, alot. Once I walked in school, I noticed that Shannen, my ex-bf's ex was staring at me, and I may have noticed a smirk, too. I 'tried' to just ignore it. It was a block day, so I only attended my 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th hours. Each classes were 1 hour and 45 minutes long. After the bell rang for the end of 7th hour, I walked down to my locker, and saw my ex-bf standing there @ my locker... I almost cried. But now I'm good. I guess... XOXO, jmae !
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dear diary, i was with my ex today.. and my friends keep on teasing me that im inlove with him :wow: inlove coz what i had with my ex was not serious.. and they even revised the song iisa pa lamang.. and sung it in front of my ex.. and it was such a shame coz he's already courting our other classmate and all of our classmates know except the girl she is courting that i got jealous when i see them together.. that was supposed to be a secret but then my wicked friends told out other classmates about it.. oh, gosh...i dont know what to do.. i dont wanna be hurt again.. i dont wanna wait in vain..
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center] dear diary, [spoiler]i had a bad day*sigh*.. my friend's sister <w/c is also my friend>yelled my crush's name:doubt: hmpf..it's okay.but there's my crush outside our bus..ohh. ampf..i'm really embarassed it's good that we're heading home that time..=|[/spoiler][/align]
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear diary, uhh.. i think my friends don't liek me.. i asked them to be my partner in science.. she's liek.. you know what.. why don't you ask Aj.. or sumthing liek taht.. ugghh.. gio?? uuhh... we hide from patricia.. haha.. we went upstairs and patricia's downstairs.. and kitkat?? he took another one from me..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... enerson? starting to liek him agen... i don't know why.. uhh.. about our play.. we had our practice.. and I'm gonna joing a workshop thingy.. that's all.. loev always, <3 angeli
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dear diary, i finished up all of my homework. tomorow, i have a performance in drama class. i'll be performing with my group infront of 20+ audiences in the lecture hall where we have our giant stadium/stage. i am super excited. i am also watching the vice-presidential debate right now. Palin is FULL OF CRAP. GO BIDEN! okay. i'll be going now. tadda for now! xoxo, jmae
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Date: October 02, 2008 Day: Thursday[/i] [i] Dear Diary,[/i] [i]I found out that I'm going to have the same weird teacher for Math. Even though they changed my Schedule. UGH. I don't want Mrs. Peterson because She's like so dumb. Her voice is the weirdest of the weirdest.We watch the movie "Snow Dogs" in my English class. The movie was extra-ordinarily funny. It's about this guy.He went to Alaska to find his real dad. then He tried running sled dogs. It was so outrageous because the big dogs were so mean to him. They got him in trouble big time. I was like laughing my ass off. and yeah I forgot,that we're allowed to bring food today and I didn't bring anything. Because my brain is all drained. At lunch recess.I just made fun of my seat mates, I threw food to them, I didn't really enjoy my lunch because i was full eating pop corns at my English class my teacher gave us. At Social Studies, we watched the movie called "Roots". Its about the Slavery of African people back in 1700's. I didn't watch it that much it because we're done with the homework for that movie which it to write a long ass essay.boooooo! I hated doing that. I don't really like writing. First, It's tiring. 2nd, My pencil wasn't not sharpen. 3rd because I said so! . After school, I went straight home, watch tv while eating chocolate and drinking soda. then I fell asleep, I got up at 8:39 PM. I didn't bother to eat because I wasn't in the mood of eating diner. So I went to the computer. Check my friendster/myspace/friendstertalk/email. I only received 4 comments on fs. I have 2 photo comments,3 messages, 1 comment , in myspace. And I think I only had 3 messages here in Friendstertalk. After net surfing, I went here to write how my day went. that's all. [/i] [align=right][i]-Christian[/i][/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] This day was so busy for Seminar-Workshop thingys. and yet Fun day. I got to get closer with my schoolmates and I am able to enhance my writing skills. =):thumbsup: I hope they'll sticky you, dear diary. :lol: My work for feature writing was chosen as one of the best works. weeeeee!! :D Am so happy. :lol: See you Next time, [b]Ninch[/b].
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

October 3, 2008 Entry #5 - "Termination" --------------------------------------- [color=blue]Dear Diary,[/color] [spoiler]Me and her were terminating a patient's IV that time... yet in my mind I am very bothered with what she texted me. [quote]I'm not ready, and i see you as my very best guy friend...[/quote] I think i confused her with the letter i gave her. I must talk to her, i can't make conclusions on my own anymore. We were making our DAR in the patient's chart when i started to talk to her. I asked her if that was everything that she has to say to me. She said that she is confused and was scared to tell me because we might lose our friendship with what she will say. We talked for hours but still she will end up in the same line that she see me as her very best guy friend and she don't want that to change. I respected her decision and walked away into the nurses room. I lay down in the bed and tried hard not to cry. Asking myself why. I guess now is not the right time, i will wait for her to be ready. I'm not giving up on her but for now, i must terminate.[/spoiler] [color=blue]Love is complicated,[/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/sol4c8.jpg[/img]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

October 3, 2008. Yo diary, It had been two days since we last saw each other. I don't know, but I still get kilig whenever I remember that day. :D But he's giving me mixed signals. Does he really wants to be JUST friends with me - or more? Because I want more. :redface: Kidding. TTFN, Kim
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

October 03, 2008 Dear diary, I still can`t get enough of Luke. :| .He is liek,Tempting me to liek him again,Okay,enough of those love thingies. Argh,Today,I was crying in teh house and in school cause Michael,Rad,Renz amd all others keep on insulting me liek when I talk,They say "[i]Look who`s talking,The b*tch[/i]".Then I told Miss,She said to me,"[i]Shut up![/i]".And Armand and Luke was trippin on me in FLYFF. :evil: .Err!~They`re gonna pay. Ugly loser, Bridget
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dearest Diary, [spoiler]TGIF! My day began real slow. I got up, did the usual to get ready for school. As soon as my friend picked me up to go to school, I was Mobile YMing my aunt in Manila, and she gave me a shocking/disappointing news. My tito Pare died... he had complications in the hospital and didn't survive. This was a shocking news to me, because when I visited him during the summer during my Phil vaca, he seemed so lively and upbeat, he never showed any signs of weakness or unhealthyness. It made me wonder of the past, just before I had to permanently move here [US]... he comforted me. He made sure that I wouldnt be so afraid. And the fact that he's gone now... it just gives me a sucky feeling inside. As soon as I got to school, I just tried to focus myself on school work and my Drama 1 performance. By 6th period, I was more and more sad, then my mood went up, luckily. After school, there was a fight between my friend Zach and this boy named Jordan. Jordan went in the office, bleeding, and he looked so beat up. Zach and Josh drove away after the fight. WOW. It was unbelievable. Anyway, so after that, I went home, and basically now I'm relaxing for the weekend. I am happy now that I don't have to work. Ok. This is it for now.[/spoiler] Until Next Time, Julie Mae
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Date[/i]: [color=red][i]October 03, 2008[/i][/color] [i]Day[/i]: [color=red][i]Friday[/i][/color] We had our incentive[color=red][i][some kinda price for reading 8 books][/i][/color]. It was boring actually. I didn't even bother to race those kids on the field. It will do nothing but make me tired as hell. and I didn't dance either. the gym was full of students who act like they're 18+ year old. They dance like sl*ts. It was disgusting. So basically I did nothing but hang-out with those other kids. I wanted to play cards but no one even brought one. Let see what else happened? oh yeah we watch a movie again titled "akeelah and the bee" I'm not sure with the girl's name. But the movie was awesome. It was about this girl who was shy to join the bee spelling contest because her friends would call her nerd and brainiac. But she still continued because she wanted to show her dad that she can at least make it to the finals. and she actually did. Many people were criticizing her at the beginning but supported her at the end. But she wanted this other kid to win because his dad will be angry to him[color=red][i][its actually because this kid always ended up to be the 2nd place 3 years in a row and this is his last chance to be the champion.][/i][/color] Akeelah saw this kid's dad saying saying [color=red][i]"you're gonna be a 2nd placer for your life if you didn't win this one!"[/i][/color] to him angrily and in a really high level voice. so akeelah wanted him to win. It eventually got to the point when its the only 2 of them. her and the kid. akeelah intentionally misspelled the word and the kid knows that she knows this word because they practiced it together.when its the other kid turn.he intentionally misspelled it too because he wanted to be fair. So the kid said when they were in the break [color=red][i]"what are you doing?why did you do that?you messed up the word?"[/i][/color]...[color=red][i]you messed up the word too"[/i][/color]akeelah said. [color=red][i]"I want to you to win because this is your last chance and I could always do it next year because this is my first time"[/i][/color]. She added. that's all we've finished. we didn't have time to finish the movie because we we're running out of time.I didn't really know who actually won which sucks. [color=red][i][u]UGH[/u][/i][/color]. well that's it for now. [align=right][color=red][i]-christian[/i][/color][/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well this is my first writing :o:o :lol::lol: Dear Diary, Friday Oct. 03 [spoiler]Well today, It's a nice day though in lunch, we had so much fun, cuz my weird friends squeeze a bottle of water, and boom!!, his pant's is all went, that's why we're all laughing, and when a teacher came to him, Instead of saying Yes Mam, he said Yes Sir, we all laugh again. After lunch, we had a free time, in wood shop too, and we had 1 mile race too!! and I was First!!! :lol::lol::lol: hha, that's only my day :|[/spoiler]

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-03 21:32:56)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

October 03 2008 - shuttered-day! time: quarter to 12 am dear diary, i am having confusion now, i have taken the seminary entrance test yesterday and to my surprise ... i passed all of my answers are wrong, im very sure coz i know the right answers and i chose to jot down the wrong ones ... but y? y did i passed? now im worrying that maybe God is calling me to take his path ... i dreamed to become a doctor and have my family of my own but to my surpise, maybe all of this will change oh well .. i hope God will guide me ... :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:06

[ 9 queries - 0.284 second ]
Privacy Policy