• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear diary, ▬▬ Finally, the exams are over! After three days of stress, I can finally use the laptop. :drool: I missed ftalk & facebook so much. :P But yeah, at least I had so much fun with my cousins the past three days. :woohoo: It's like, we're not having exams when I'm with them. :music: I love them so much. ♥ ▬▬Well yeah, anyways. I had fun today, too. :run: Esp. with the [i]Imba boyz[/i] and of course, [i]ShiZ^[/i]. Haha. Those sophomores. :lol2: They're so [i]imba[/i], as in. I bet if I were in the team, they'd win. :thumbsup: Loljk. I suck at dota. :facepalm: And crossfire, my bestfren's favorite game. ▬▬ Yeah, I think I will fail at MAPEH. :run: Hahaha, it was so hard. I had a lot of question marks and stuff like that. But yo can't do anything with that, it already happened. :lol2: Bye derder, i gtg. Love, BRIDGET.
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear Diary, Nothing new. h8 lyf. Addicted to Black Veil Brides and Asking Alexandria. I'm lazy. -Exams are over. -I shall fail Math and Mape! -I SHALL PASS COMPUTER. -I shall and STILL h8 lyf. Love, Danny. P.s. I got a new nickname. IT'S DANNY. ooijsdofjasodf
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I`m pissed off and jealous. Why am I always like this? FCUK! I hate this. And also I removed him as my friend at FB. I just don't want to see him.. 'cause I might fall again. And I don't want that to happen. I don't want to remember our conversations that's why I remove him as my friend. And also I`m kinda jealous. Oh no, I`m really really effin jealous. I don`t know why, but I can feel that my heart is like dadadadddumm. I hate this. FUUU~ And another, no one is making pansin of me here. I may leave this site for about a year. Am still undecided. Okay, that's all see you later. Love, Xearis. ((:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:12

[ 9 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy