• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear Diary, his still mad at me........i cant take this.............its our 5th monthxery tomorrow.:crybaby:......he doesn't even txt or call me this day.:cry:...grrrrrrrrrr....................i miss him....................its really hard to have a long distance relationship.... >> i'm so tired on this day..we keep on practicing on that pathetic field demo........it makes me arouse when i saw my classmate takes his t-shirt off......=D=D
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dearest Diary, Today, was so. Like, [i]Bad tripp[/i]! I was so confused. XD LOL , i mean, like, '[b]bothered[/b].' && i really [b]don't[/b] want to talk about it [u]AGAIN[/u]. :mad: But I find this day, some kind of Awesome. I learned new kewl thing in art and i soooo love it. :P & Camille taught me a new song on guitar, [plucking] [b]So What by PINK[/b]. ohyea! m. i loev itt. that's all. (:
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]April 5, 2010 Monday Dear Diary, I'm glad that I'm still alive, because I thought my life was nonsense because I think no one loves me. No one who cares. But I forced myself just to move on and on. But sometimes I can't. =( No one knows how I feel. And I don't want to tell it to my parents and friends because I think they don't understand what I feel because they know that I'm always happy. I'm always smiling, so they think I'm just joking and making stories. :cry: I can't take it anymore. :wasted: I'm wasting my time here at FTalk just to forget what I feel but later on, I can still remember it :O_O: Maybe no one can make me happy though all my friends and family are here. :wtf2: Seven days to go before my cousins and grandmother will go here in Manila. :doh: I think they will notice what I feel and they will ask me. :invi: And they will ask me again and again that maybe I have a boyfriend :O_o: But I don't have that yet. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid that someday no on can understand me anymore. :um: BUt I will try to move though I can't. :shakefist: Today's our vacation, and my mom don't know yet where will we go. :confused: And I don't know why vacation is their problem. :swt: My mom and dad want to go to Hongkong maybe next month, becuase they want to enjoy their vacation but I'm not going there. Because they told me that I don't have passport :um: Don't you think that's funny? :plotting: huh ! :swt: Maybe this year is not good for me. It's worst I think :-_-: Now I know that life is HARD and you should move on wheter you like it or not :facepalm: But if more worse happening will come... :shakefist: DUH ! :swt: I won't move on. :doh: L O V E ♥ Z E L L E :confident:[/align][/b][/color]

Last edited by Zelle pretty (2010-04-04 23:45:55)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Hello there, welcome me again for being active again in this forum site. It's been a long time ago that when i was being so active in this site. Oh well, enough from that, I hope that this day would be a great even though i didn't take a summer class [ that was against to me ] Anyways, i have fun reading manga in the internet, and have lots of editing works without getting paid. Geez, i hope someday i could make an artwork with a payment already so that i can earn from some of my masterpieces. From:Rain
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, This entry is the whole story of yesterday, diary. ♥ Please bear with me because of my happiness. (: Let me start.. [i]*drum roll please*[/i] Okay, My dad wasn't around. He's in province. So me, my mom and my younger brother were the only people at our house. My schedule was to visit my so long no communication bestfriend. The last time I saw her was last fourth grade in Mcdonald's. My mom told me that she and my younger brother will go to Market!Martket! to buy something. Then, I was left in our house. I was busy surfing on net. My mom told me don't entertain people who knocks at the gate, calls her or my name. Anything or anyone. After 30 minutes they left.. A car came over. Parked at the side of our house then someone is knocking loudly at our gate. I ignored it. Then after 10 minutes, I think. The power went of. My mom texted me that it's Meralco. They're gonna get our meter. Hahaha. The computer turned off like.. What? = ))))) Then I texted him [suitor] to fetch me. And we'll go together to see my classmate. (: I took a bath without the lights on but more candles around. It's so nice. HAHAHAHA. Then dressed up and wait until 2pm. He fetched me with his motorcycle. And okay, he was driving so fast. Than I keep on cursing him. Telling him that if I die. He's the first one that i'll make [i]pakita[/i]. Then okay, I had embraced him from his back. Then I was like okay. Is this your house? It's so nice. : )))) Hahahaha. I sat at the first couch. And someone went out of a room then he said: My girlfriend. Like, He was just only my suitor. Not my boyfriend. Maybe he was just mistaken. ~ Well, we transferred in another couch. And okay. Talk. He started throwing pillows. Act crazy and keep on asking questions if i'm the one who was texting him for 1 week. Then he hugged me. Hugged him. Then stood up. Talked with his [i]pamangkin[/i] asked him if how many girls do his [i]ninong[/i] have. And he told me, three! Hahaha. He was so silly. This story was so long. And I'll update it when i'm bored.~ Goodbye Diary. Lovelots, Xstelc. :p
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DD This has been a very awful day for me. I forgot every single thing that was needed for my classes today. I forgot my math journal which was supposed to be due today, my romeo and juliet book, my african map, forgot to ask my teacher abt our last quiz, and forgot to bring money for health. :-j The day ended pretty cool. But I really want to turn in my math journal today because I don't want to turn it in on monday for a 60. Who would want that anyway. I told my mom to pick me up at 4:20. I went to the livewire and saw my geom teacher. I did my math journal with her and fortunately caught up with the time. I finally turned it in and went outside the school at 4:26. And I thought my mom was already outside waiting for me but I was wrong. I waited there for like an hour. And I hadn't eaten lunch today so my tummy was really making loud noises. I kept on cussing while walking in circles. I gave up, crossed the street and walked my way home. Good thing I saw the car while I was already halfway-to-the-house. I was so upset, "Didn't I tell you to pick me up at 4:20?" She's like, "I forgot." Seriously? :dumb: And now my clay project got broken and I have to mold it again til it's all squeeshy again, which will probably take a lot of years to finish. UGGGGH. Dang, it doesn't feel like friday. :|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Dear D, I haven't been around for a while due to my really hectic schedule. Suddenly I became a star. XD I cannot go online during mornings because my cousin keeps on pestering me. I only go online whenever he's not around; at night. I sometimes get tired at night so I sleep early or just wait for my friends' texts. O___O I feel like I am missing so many things here in cyberworld. To be more specific, it is fangirling. Srsly, I can't do it properly. I would just text Jeng to fangirl with her..but it is not enough. I haven't watched any K shows of my favorite groups *cough*Hello Baby*cough*. I am stuck with cartoons and other shows. T^T Nevertheless, it feels really great to be home. Though there are times where I would be so worried about my friends, influencing or should I say bringing back the old me. Urgh. I am now being extra careful and extra good. :) Hey, I'm gonna have to jump now. My cousin will be here any time soon.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear D, I'm so not in the mood today. [b]O__o[/b] I don't know. Maybe because Dennis is leaving for Bogo. I think he left already. Bullcrap. I feel like everyone important to me suddenly disappears. Ohhmygosh. fuuuudge. The computer's so lag. How come it's like this?! When I talk to someone I love, it's goes lag. Err -- I don't know what's up with this fudged up laptop. And I can now call myself a pro skater. ((: Lels. End this here. because I don't know what to say. Love, -- [b]J C[/b] ♥ [sup]*edited, crap, i had a lot of mistakes O___O[/sup]

Last edited by Bridget (2010-04-10 03:32:22)

Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][size=4]Dear Diary[/size][/b] April 10, 2010 | 11:40AM[/align] [quote]• I felt like I was being watched last week @ school. There were a lot of guys staring at me when I walk by. [b]OH NOSE[/b] o_o Scary, haha. Kidding :p And sometimes when I see them looking at me, I think, "[i]shimatta! I think he likes me[/i]" Lol. I'm such a feeler :lick: Naaah, it's impossible for someone to fall for me. I mean, look at me. I am just a stupid, foolish, idiotic, no-good, useless, dumb, worthless, [b][insert more negative words][/b] person. It's true, okay[b]?[/b] Well, maybe I meant, I'm just scared to be tricked and played with [b]again[/b]. Yes, you read it right, "[i]again[/i]". • I think I'm in love with my (veryclose) [i]friend[/i]... :wow2: Wow. I'm shocked desu ~ :shock: I kept thinking about him, I regret not hugging him @ the last day of school after he asked me to hug him. [b]TOO BAD,[/b] I ruined the chance, hoho. :swt2: I'm such a [u]stupid[/u] person, see[b]?[/b] I'm gonna miss him... We're not gonna see each other for (less than) two months. Haha. :B No worries, it's just two months. Ok back to [b]"in love"[/b]... I think it's a bad thing that I fell in love with him coz my one of my best friends likes him too, ever since Grade 6, I guess. OH NOSE, what should I doooo[b]?[/b] TT~TT I don't wanna hurt my best friends again. I hurt two of my best friends already in Grade 6 and 1st year HS, I don't want that to happen again. What should I do[b]?[/b] :faint: I'm disappointed in myself. Shame on you, Donna[b]![/b] :facepalm: • I feel so weird. I don't know why but I get frustrated and sad when my [b][ex][/b] posts in FB like he forgot about me and like he doesn't care. But I'm not in love with him anymore, okay[b]?[/b] Haha. At least that's what I think... :thumbsup:[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][size=3][b]Dear diary[/b][/size] April 11, 2010 | 2:30pm [sup]late post.[/sup][/align] [quote]• Guess what happened? The most traumatic experience happened to me. What happened was I was skating happily fast when a guy riding a bicycle passed. He was handsome, very handsome. Not so handsome. But he's okay. Okay, back to the topic. After he passed, the next thing I knew was I was lying on the floor. Then an old guy passed by and asked if I was okay. I said I was. Then, I sat on the sidewalk and said to myself, "FUDGE, this is so humiliating!" And the next thing I knew was I was laughing so hard. Then my mom asked me if I was okay I said yes. She told me to move my hands if I still could. And I still could. (: Yays. XD[/quote]
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary;[hr][hr]LOL! I was really posting this post in the Confession Thread, then I realized it was meant for you. :lol3: This is my first time to post here and kinda nervous 'bout my grammar. :x_x: English makes me :drool:. Hope I'll be finish before 12 so it won't be a late post. :lol3: Well this day is the distribution of cards. And I have that "Palakol" :lol3: Only in science. I was good in that subject before. But because of that stupid [b]MATH[/b] teacher started teaching science. I hated that subject. :lol3: I thought all my grades are in the line of 7. But unexpectedly, all of them are line of 8. Except that science. :paranoid: And only [b].05[/b] more to make it 80. :crybaby:. And we went to the mall to eat lunch. :x_x: Shane and I fought. Because of me going out with that headache. :crybaby: Then we ate at Tokyo Tokyo. I didn't finish my food because I don't have [i]gana[/i]. :doubt: We watch Date Night. They finished the movie. I went back to SM for me to meet Shane. :wow2: Then we bought everything we can buy. :lol3: I got home with only P13 left in my wallet. :drool: But it was worth it. :wow2: Sorry for my grammar diary. [align=right]Love, [b]Jolo. :)[/b][/align] [b]P.S.[/b] OWNED! :lol3:

Last edited by snypzelle (2010-04-12 11:46:32)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

DD, [sub]wtf this post is long[/sub] These big eyebags are really worthy. Last night, I was planning to read four chapters (15 pages per chap) in my biology book, since we're gonna have the test the next day. And I really need it because I had like an F in my last quiz. And I was really planning to do that. When I listened to my bio teacher's podcast, I realized that we only have to read 2 chapters, which really made me feel like I'm a complete idiot. :lol3: But I ended up reading the two chapters anyway. And boy I'm glad my sister didn't talk to me last night. Or else we'll end up having 3 hours of sleep because of our unfinished conversations. Before I went to school, I spend the 40 minutes filling up my simile chart in Romeo & Juliet. And then, we also had a vocab quiz in Geography. So I wrote all the definitions of the words, and brought my biology book; as big as a typical encyclopedia. @-@ I was really hesitating to bring it at first because it's so damn big and difficult to hurry. But I thought, I have no choice. Like always, since my 1st period is Geom & we had to reaview for the test, I spent five minutes (before the bell rings) reviewing all the frkn component stuffs about geometric solids. We took it, and it was just like a quiz. It was really easy and I finished it 15 minutes right after I recieved it. I spent the rest of the period studying for my englist test, Act I & Act II of Romeo&J. I actually freaked out at first because I don't have my notes. But I knew I was stupid enough to realize that I write my notes on the book itself. And so I just read every scenes in both Acts, which was pretty berserk. @-@ Then the bell rang, and I went to my english class and we took the test. Again, it was easy. It was easy because I studied. I mean, if you didn't, then it's gonna be difficult. :B I was pretty sure I made an A. When the teacher passed the papers back, I saw my grade. And I wanted to scream like crazy because I was so happy about my grade, but I didn't. Then I studied for my Geography Vocab quiz. I sacrificed my 30-minute-lunch just to make those flashcards. I bought a cinnamon roll & hersheys. I had my friend quiz me, and made sure I remembered the definition of the words. I ate the cinnamon roll while looking at him from afar. It was really ridiculous. :B The teacher gave us 5 minutes to study, and I did study. He told me that I'm gonna rock my test because my flashcards are awesome. Instead of feeling flattered about it, I laughed my ass off and told him that he should get an A, too. And so. We took the test, and it was easy. I was really having a very good day. But the good mood doesn't end there. :cry: I entered my biology class. I saw Mr. T sitting next to my seat. he's like, "I'll seat with you and see how you'll do on the test''. And I told him that I was listening to the podcast he posted. And I forgot to pause it, so when I woke up the podcasts was still going. :-J Yea right, I've sucked all biology terms in my head just for the sake of this stpd class. I took my book and he went away. We had a 30-minute review. I really took it seriously. When we took the test, my mood kind of changed. The choices were really similar to each other; and it seems like I can't 'pick' which is which. So I just omitted it - since we have 5 omit points. My eyes seriously went dry because I reviewed my answer sheet for like 10 times. And I'm not even kidding. @.@ When I finally felt that I'm done with it, I looked at my paper one last time and whispered some divine things. Ugh. I don't really know how well I did it. But, well... a B is enough for me, and if I didn't get a B... I'll probably break down and feel like all I did last night weren't just enough. Health was really boring, and I have it everyday. :| I wanted to sleep in that class but the teacher will scold me. @-@ I went home after that. I checked some cameras online, and I really am wondering if buying one would be worth it. I just thought of taking Accounting as my elective for the year. Or spend the money for the ticket next year. I really want to see them graduate. :cry: Til next entry, Pandesal.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2010-04-13 17:20:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][size=4]Dear diary[/b][/size] April 14, 2010 | 9:56AM[/align] [quote]• Today, I don't know what has happened to me. I don't know, I was suddenly pissed off with my sister. I don't know why. I feel guilty. [b]T.T[/b] I need to swallow my pride & say sorry to her. Yeah, we're always like that. So I don't know. • I found myself wanting to ignore kev [b]\:D/[/b] Yeah. I want to, because if we keep on talking, I'm gonna fall for him all over again(I had a crush on him [b]before[/b]). Past is past diary okay? [b][censored][/b] owns my heart now. And no one can steal it from him. :lol: • I need to download Photoshop again. [b]>.<[/b] Grr, I hate you mom. For reformatting the computer. [b]DD:[/b] Well, I'm not gonna [i]nalang[/i]. Because she's gonna delete it again. :crybaby: :-_-: So that's it, and I haven't finished editing Jo's pictures yet.[/quote]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] I'll try to make this as short as I can. :lol3: My throat is really crappy right now. I don't know how it started. I think I'm eating too much [b]dipped cones[/b] from McDonald's. xD I hope this doesn't get worse. I finally got my paycheck. There was not much left since I have a stupid [b]overdraft[/b] on my credit card. D:< It took almost half of my paycheck. WTF. Plus, I still owed my sister some money 'cause I borrowed some so I could buy my ticket immediately. Despite all that, I accounted my money and made sure I will survive (until the next paycheck, at least). Turns out, I still had some money to spare to buy myself some [b]clothes[/b] online! :evil: OH MYYY. Been waiting for this for months now. Hehe. Now I have new "summer clothes" to wear when I come home to Manila this May. :D And oh, I cannot wait for [b]tomorrowww[/b]!!! The smexiest thing on Earth will be arriving and I will be in the university getting it! Bahahaha. That's it for now. Peace.
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Hey there, i'm here again to share something. Though yesterday was not so great for me but then my boyfriend did somethings today so that I can forgive me him :) And guess what? I've seen my high school friends before, namely: Darrel,Geneveve and Rodney though we're not complete in our gathering yesterday, but still we did enjoy our conversation and the things that we've used to do before :D We also talk about our other friend, who is now in Manila and surprisingly I've discovered that our friend (which is a girl) has a relationship to someone else. What makes me surprise is, she is not having a boyfriend, she do have a girlfriend *geez. That's is a shocking or horrifying news for me, not only me but also my other friends did have the same reaction as well. We just don't expect it, because we see her as a person who don't like to have a relationship with same sex ! But, what is she doing now? They've been together for months now o.o *geez. Every time I remember that issue of hers', it just gave me creeps or goosebumps. ! Oh well, criticizing her can just waste my time I've nothing to do about it, but just accept the fact. She's my best friend and I do accept of what she is now :) Aside from talking about the issue that I've told you awhile ago, we do also the movie marathon thing ~ I just downloaded movies entitled : How To Train A Dragon and He's Just Not that Into You :) -- I just picked random movies that I've hear always from my friends that's why I came up downloading with these two great movies. Well, it makes me more fine, because they really did enjoy there stay in my house. After those, I let them use my laptop ... They have lunch and a dinner in our house, after that, they went home at around 08:50 plus (that's already evening :P) We ended our day, seeing those beautiful smiles from my friends. Despite of the fact that I did enjoy it, my mind still keep on bugging out about my boyfriend. But hey ! Just please don't remember the stupid issue, it's okay now. We're now okay :d Wow.! you did shared a long time for me over here. Hoping for the next time I could post a message just like this length :P haha. Til' here for now :d
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][size=4]Dear Diary[/size][/b] April 14, 2010 | 12:34[b]AM[/b][/align] [quote]• [b]WARNING:[/b] Haha, nothing desu :lol: [hr][hr] • There's this lamp in my room that makes me reminisce my childhood days [b]8DDD[/b] Well, yeah. It's because of the burning smell. Hahaha, not really burning but... I dono. I can't explain it. But the lamp actually gives out a strange smell that I kept inhaling when I was younger. :lol: It makes me miss those days desu [b]T.T[/b] [hr][hr] • We [s]--[/s] Amberks [s]--[/s] had a really really great time, today. Ok, let me start[b]:[/b] [b]@ 8AM-12PM :[/b] We had the Baccalaureate mass [for the graduates & awardees] and we practiced for the Recognition day on Friday / April 16. Hohoho ~ I just can't believe I'm actually a part of the Recognition day. It's my first time :lol3: Anyways, we had a lot of fun while practicing and stuff. [b]@ 1PM-3PM :[/b] We went to my classmate's house. We had so much fun[b];[/b] taking pictures, chatting wif strangers :xixi:, meeting [b]hot guys[/b] [s]--[/s] yes I said hot, LOL, ate some [b]yummmmy[/b] food, watched TV, talked, laughed, etc. Hahaha. Then we went to pick up our other friend who lives in a far-far-far-far land [b](((:[/b] Seriously [b]XD[/b] [b]@ 4PM-10PM :[/b] We went to the Aspire park [behind the malls] and ran around and rolled over the big-big hill. Ran around again and went to the Cafe. Then we were waiting for the others to arrive, LOL. Then we entered the great mall of Qatar :lol3: [b]Villaggio.[/b] Hehe. Then we played around in Gondolania [the mini-theme park inside Villaggio] rode rides, [b]DUH[/b] :lol: Then we ate [s]--[/s] Hardee's, McDo, etc. HOHO, but I didn't eat anything. :thumbsup: Such an improvement, Donna[b]! 8D[/b] Clap-clap* Then we've gone our separate ways. [b][insert dramatic effects][/b] Some of us went home already. Some of us planned to go ice skating. Some of us went go karting. And some of us, including me, went to the Cinema to watch, but that plan failed :lol: So we just checked out [b]Virgin[/b] Megastore [s]--[/s] yes, I said virgin. Grow up :xixi: Then we [finally] planned to go ice skating, until suddenly we changed our minds and decided to play in Gondolania [b]again.[/b] Then after playing there, we saw the rest of the Amberks in the ice skating rink... Hay. But the timing was bad [s]--[/s] the ice skating rink had to close, we had to go home ... all @ the same time. So I didn't get the chance to skaaaate. I regret it [b]T.T[/b] But at least I enjoyed the last day of being a 2nd year. Not really last [b]XD[/b][/quote]

Last edited by Dnky (2010-04-14 18:02:11)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Dear diary,[/b] Today, I'm like, staring out the window using my fudged up laptop. :zzz: It's so super boring, diary. I'm just watching everyone pass by. :shakefist: I don't wanna go outside cause I don't want to play with Mai & my sister. Not unless Lyle's there. :knock: Well, honestly, I didn't say sorry to my sister yet. :lol3: And so? As if that changes anything in Earth. I honestly don't know what to say. This is just another boring, summer day. [b]DDD:[/b] I can't wait to go to youth camp. Until here. Love&&Hate, -- [b]J A Y C E E[/b]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, Hello there again, i'm here to share my crappy experience last morning. Why I called it crap? It's because someone's trying to have my cell phone. I even don't know him or just know him by his face either ! It totally ruin my day. Good thing is, my mom didn't find out what happened to me while i'm inside the grocery store :| Well, my first story that i've shared to you awhile ago is way too bad. Right? Here's another thing, this is not a bad experience of mine. But this would be an event that i'm too excited to have that date ! Not a date with my boyfriend, but that date i'm referring -- April 27 ! It's a date where my eldest sister will went back here in the Philippines, too excited also to see his two cute cuddly sons *evil laugh* Have more preparations for tomorrow :) until here :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I will keep this entry very short. [quote][b]1.[/b] I'm currently liking U-KISS! :D Merely because of their MVs and gorgeous members, especially Eli. Besides, most of them can speak English, so they won't have much problems communicating with international fans. That's already a huge PLUS point for them. Anyway, they are coming to Singapore and Indonesia! :D Yeah I'm excited. On May 28, I'm going back to my hometown, Indonesia. Well, if they haven't arrived yet, there's still Singapore. (: But before they come, I have to know them all one by one. Now I still cannot differ who is who. I just know them by name. For their faces, I only recognize Dongho and Eli. [b]2.[/b] I've done my 5-items NAPFA test yeah. Later on May 10, I'll be having my 2.4 km run test. I hope I can gain gold. Oh, I forgot the standards. Better check it soon. Wish me luck, fellas. =)[/quote] Regards, Zefa
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear Super Diary, OMG. Hello?! I missed you! :redface: I'm so late. I joined this outing last day. It's amazing. :blush: Our family reunited once again! But we're not complete. :lick: I really had fun. And I hope it would happen again. :poke: I got injured, but it's okay. :lol3: Yesterday, 26th day of May, Bestfriend day, hahaha,no, it's our monthsary! :lol: I just greeted my bestfriend. :lol3: Today, nothing special. ;) Okay. see you soon. :wave:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:02

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy