• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

tis is my second post in here :wallbash: [spoiler]dear Lord.. [is it okay if i use Lord?] my life this past few days is so tiring and i dunno what to do.. im confused..i feel tired.. of everything.. i feel alone more.. my heart is pounding right now.. huhuhu i dunno wat to do.. =( everytime is with ゆえ i feel so happy.. but i feel sumtimes that my heart is on a bad range... im confused if he is really a gay. :wallbash: i dun wanna think about it... its so hard... so hard.. huhu. i wanna cry so hard... i just dunno where.. and how. im mixed up.. i dun even know simple things now. geeez. i dun wanna think about ゆえ anymore.. im sick and tired.. :| what should i do?? Lord.. please help me! give me faith. :cry::cry:[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Dear Diary October 4, Saturday [spoiler]Well today, it's week end , and we just start finishing putting the Bermuda, and then our friends come to our house!!, and then just hanging at friendtertalk right now :|[/spoiler]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sunday, october 5, 2008 dear churbah, i can't believe i'm finally downloading hana yori dango movie... :wow::wow::wow:
akudeny
» n00b
1969-12-31

oct. 4, 2008 Saturday reunion with my shs friend, yya luv them so much long time no see them. . now the world has change
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Date: 10.05.08 Day: Monday Nothing much. Me and my bf are ignoring each other. LOL
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I [/i][color=red][i]miss[/i][/color] [i]a day[/i] - [i]Date: October 4, 2008[/i] [i]Day: Saturday[/i] [color=red][i][[yesterday]][/i][/color] [i]Dear Diary,[/i] [i] I woke up and have gone until afternoon[color=red][actually its already afternoon when I got up][/color] doing nothing and was extremely bored. My sister asked me If I wanted to go somewhere and do something so I said "sure". We went to a beach where my uncles stayed for fishing. When we got there, We found out that they are moving to another park because they said It's junk there[/i][color=red][i][which is not true][/i][/color]. [i]So yeah they moved to the park near where you can fish and everything and so we did! but we decided to go WalMart first to return something my sister bought that didn't fit her. then when we got to the park, I fished too and caught a small barracuda. crabs were so irritating..[/i][color=red][i]f***[/i][/color], [i]They always take away my bait![/i] [color=red][i]UGHH[/i][/color] [i]Then we decided to go home at like 5:04 pm. We gas the car and went to SackN'Save to buy carrots but we didn't exactly buy because the one's they have there were junk ones so we just bought 2 boxes of blue bunny[/i][color=red][i][ice cream sandwiches][/i][/color]. [i]It tasted real good. It's officially my favorite..[/i][color=red][i]dayuum[/i][/color].[i] After everything happened, we finally got home, I just watch cartoons on tv and fell asleep so early! I didn't quite enjoy my day because I woke up so late [/i][color=red][i][1:04 pm][/i][/color] [i]and sleep so early![/i] [color=red][i][7:43 pm][/i][/color] - [i]Date: October 5, 2008[/i] [i]Day: Sunday[/i] [color=red][i][[today]][/i][/color] [i]Dear Diary,[/i] [i] Today I woke up so early since I slept so early last night. I actually already woke up at 3 something up in the morning but decided to go back sleep because its too freakin' early!. when 6 came i got up and drank coffee[/i][color=red][i][which is not good for me][/i][/color][i]lol.oh yeah we had church too, we went 8:19 AM as far as i remember, I did nothing on church but listen and think think think. We had communion too I ate the little chip or something and drank that super dooper little tiny cup of alcohol. I actually eat and drink those a little to early because I was bored[/i]. [i]when we got home I check my email and just had a chat with my friends until 6. i went sleep at 7 and got back at 11 now im writing what happened today!which is nothing. tomorrow monday, we don't have school! whew! intersession! [/i] [align=right][color=red][i]-christian(:[/i][/color][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear [b]Diary[/b], I when i woke up this morning-- i remember its our friends anniversary, i call my friends and plan for a conference, after the conference we plan to go at [b]City Center[/b]-Xtreme. :D Uhh-- Its was my turn to treat them there, so i plan to bring maximum of [b]Qr 1000[/b]. I knoww we spend a lot-- and I SPEND a lot on buying new clothes. Too Bad-- there no H&M there, i wanna buy a pair of jacket. =( Though, its ok-- i'll just buy it with joyce and laureen. I don't have any plan of buying them a gift, Uhh? NAH. I will just buy them bears, last tiem noemi do buy us those long necklace? Yeah. :lol: And we always use it at school. One tiem-- when the principal sees us she was :O. Idunno why-- we just run. :penguin: I'm hating calculus. :wallbash: Yeah. I find it more harder than algebra. :| I hate that advance math class. (Tutorial) My parents always want me to know moar in Mathematics, Science and English. :wasted: Tomorrow-- i'll be having an advance englush class. I enjoy mai english class so no worry-- i know the lesson will be kewl. :P Haha. :lol: And i hope-- were enough of those sounds sounds. Err? The [b]International Phonetic Alphabet[/b]. :lol: Everyone knows to pronounce those words. For me, we just waste our tiem on that lesson. :doubt: Well, i think its enough (: [b]One Moar,[/b] I miss Mai Kapz. :( She have been unactive this days without any reasons? :wallbash: [b]- Trixx (:[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dear diary [spoiler]OMFG! i don't know if i saw i ghost or what but until now, im thinking what i've seen.... we have a filipino practice on one of the parks here in caloocan. me and divine are waiting to akiko to come in our meeting place. we saw him walking towards the gate 15 minutes after we arrived. i approach him but he ignore me. When he sit on one of the bench, i ask him what happened on him coz he looks problematic. i ask all questions a friend would ask until i go away and approach divine. i said " c akiko nde nmamancn" den wen i look back, i saw no one sitting on the bench wer akiko sat. i saw him walking towards one street and i shout at him that he come back. he come back but he's very happy approching me! OMFG! i dunno what or who did i approach and see! omaaaygulaay! he said he is not going at the park on that time :crybaby: im soo scareed![/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Date: [b]10.06.08[/b] Day: [b]Monday[/b] Dear [b]CyberDiary-a[/b], I'm so freakin' excited. I'm goin' to the regionals for the poster making contest (using[b] Adobe[/b]). Woohoo! *danced in a very awkward way. [b]I smell victory.[/b] *i LOL'd. Kidding!

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-06 09:33:13)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary-ya.. :eh:[/b] [i] I woke up late this morning.. ;) I did nothing..Because I am toooo lazy to move.. :lol: Then I went out to check out what's happening around.. :paranoid: Then I took a bath..Then went online.. Checked who are online.. I just got disappointed..Because I don't like the people online..That's why I just decided to sign off.. Then started foruming..etc..etc..blah..blah.. Then took a nap.. (I just woke up..) And now I am watching a TV soap opera.. I can't understand it much..I suck in Thai.. :wasted: Errr...I am kinda sad..Because My Tralalala and I didn't chat.. =( But I think it's okay.. =) Wahahahaha..Better stop now..Or else..I'll spill things... :lol:[/i] [b]-Eney..[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, I woke up very early--I didn`t know taht I needed to be absent.:|.I really didn`t liek it.=(.I wanna go to school,Argh.I haf been absent for 4 days.:lol:--I wanna take exams,quizzes,etc.And lastly,I miss my [b]F R I E N D S[/b].cause of this stupid LBM.:lol::thumbsup:.And this day is sooo-EPIC.I wonder why ;3.I wonder what`s new in school. Well,I bet taht tomorrow--I can go to school already. -[b]B R I D G E T ;3[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]dear diary, you know, this is the most boring day in our school!. cause almost all high-school student participated in the fiesta in Sto. Rosario church, and the other girls in our section just absent cause they want to watch and see the presentation of our school in the indak-indak and tribal dance! =). do you know, almost half of the girls are absent and the same thing to boys. it's soo boring cause it's too silence, no talkatives around!. okie.okie. till hre. bye!2 [/color]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]October 7,2008 Dear Diary, waaaah! I'm so happy today. I have won teh Essay contest. Thnx to God[MY Inspiration =):thumbsup:] though I`m having unenough sleep these days, i'm still happy coz' I've won. :D I've forgot to bring spoon and fork. :lol: so i've got to borrow from my classmates. [errr..] Anyway, this is a happy day for me. Regards to all. :D:) Always, Ninch ;)[/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary October 9, 2008 [spoiler]Well, We had a calm today :), but happy because we're just half day tomorrow :lol::lol: , and well today, we pla soccer, and we lose :crybaby::crybaby:, because i'm the only one scored in our team, and we only had 3 players and they had six!!, It's not FAIR!!!, :mad::mad:, well, I'm ok with that, because report Card will be given tomorrow and I had straight A's :eh::eh::eh:, hahah, and hmmm wat else? ahh, we had a 2 test today, and It went fine though :D, so every things calm :lol::lol: calm calm calm!!!! oh yeah little lonely too, becuz i decided to ignore my crush starting this day :|:|[/spoiler]

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-09 19:28:42)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]October 10, 2008 - [b]FRIed DAY[/b][/i] 12:31 PM Dearest Diary; i am happy that i woke up late, this afternoon i will go to my friends' house and start doing our projects due for the next week. my scripts for my play project is done, it will be soon be posted in my blog sooon. I have a weird dream last night, that I am walking to a long bridge with a light shining on me, I think thats the sign, ill be trying to join the vocational search in davao and youth conference in camiguin. Im doing my mission spreading the word of God. Amen, =) i love doing my job. wee, my family is discussing outside in my room about our television, if we should disconnect our cable subscription or not. I hope they will not stop the cable subscription i'm really enjoying Jack Tv. Oh well, i am really bored, i have nothing to do :penguin: i hope God will help me, oh i forgot, i have cursed someone in friendster, haha XD[/align]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [spoiler]Yesterday was by far one of the best and worse Thursday of my life. Why? Because I was at my happiest and my maddest. So, I had to pick up my friends for the lake party that my ex-bf was throwing. I met all of Dan [exbf]'s friends. One of them, I got to know a lot more than usual... Anyway, so I asked Dan for a "Dr. Pepper" [with crown royal] and I began drinking it. I knew I was pretty drunk, with all the jello shots I had, beers I drank while losing beer pong, and having my friends give me more mixed drinks with alcohol in them. Soooo, I was sitting around the bonfire, because It got really cold, with Chris [ex-bf's friend]. We talked for 4 hrs straight, about life and relationships and everything else. All I could remember was telling him that he was cute and him telling me that he was starting to like me too, but concerned that Dan would get mad. And then after that, I got a text msg from my ex-bf, telling me how upset he was that I was "all-over" Chris.I left the party upset/drunk/wasted, with a designated driver, ofcourse. And this morning I woke up with a deafening hang-over, could hardly stand up, woke up @ 10:30 , so late! I forgot to check my cell, and realized that I had 13 txt msgs unread, and 4 missed phone calls :O . the text msgs said that "Chris likes me... blahblahblah", "Dan was pissed off", "Kylie & Capri r mad @ u 4 making Dan not talk to them", and soo many more negative things. I checked my voicemail, and Chris called me, telling me how much she enjoyed my company last nite and that he liked the way I kissed him :o SO NOW... I suddenly realized that I did things w/ him that I would normally not do since I'm not even in a relationship with Chris... But, glad that I was very happy. So, thats how it went down. And now, I'm preparing to pack, for I have to go out of town for the weekend![/spoiler] Lovestruckkkkkk, Julie Mae
darkan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Dear oye, na mmis ko prin ung x-gf ko :o khit n s online lng kmi mag on :smoke: minsan nag mail ako s fs nia pra kumus thin sya =) pero ang reply nia skin ..................... "hu u ?" :cloud: awt :wallbash: 2mont plng kmi d nag uusap n k limutan n agad nia me :wallbash::wallbash: cguro blewla lng sknya ung 1yr n 6mont n pinag smahan nmin :wallbash: sana maging msya sya s bgong niang bf :ninja: sana mhalin ung baby nia :wasted: gnun cguro ung mga singlemom , dbasta basta nag ttiwala:paranoid::paranoid: ps. nag kita kmi s ran online ung sunday n she ask me kung ako un ................ang sabi ko ................."hu u,PO":thumbsup::D hehehhe n k ganti rin ako s wakas:D:D
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear diary, i slept the whole day. and i'm gonna be busy this week. i can't see u agen. :D so this is for you! :kiss: a simple kiss!
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] Awts- Mai [b]Bebe Chariz[/b] & [b]Be-BestFriend Trixx[/b] are not online yet :crybaby: Waiting for them to go go go Online right now. Tik-Tok-Tik-Tok* BTW, I'm happy that TS is growing =) , there are a lot of New members today :P But I'm kind of unhappy about it with reason/s that I keep as secrets [b]=X[/b] [b]L o o - i s e <3[/b]

Last edited by LOUISE.27 (2008-10-12 13:40:02)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

October 11, 2008. F-Diary, I can't seem to sleep. Gen's actions seems to bother me a lot. I don't know what's wrong. My classmates are such "great" people. They're getting on my nerves. :doubt: Geez. I hope we'll settle all of this.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:57

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy