• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[b]Date: Sept. 19, 2008 Day: Friday. Happenings: Dear diary, I just finish my exams today. And now, I'm not expecting to get higher grade coz' in the end, I will be dissapointed. Change topic! I saw him a while ago & I can't stop laughing. I don't know. Is that [i]kilig[/i] or what. The fact is.. "I miss him". Im so wierd the past few day. Hahaha. I started to talk to myself sometimes. Haha.. That's true! URGH. I'm insane. Later, Imma watch detective conan. See yah later! BYE. Xoxo, Neloo.[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Friday September 19,2008 Dear diary, [spoiler]I woke up at 6:00(as usual) and went to the bathroom at 6:10.Then in school,My pizza was squished(I didn`t know,it`s in my bag. :lol::thumbsup: ).So I just bought a drink for snacks.Wooo~In CLF tiem,I was very confidential taht I would get perfect in our exam.And then,On lunch tiem,Luke and Mykel were playing.Then Luke keeps staring at me then,They were near teh wall so he bumped teh wall and my classmates(Shanelle & Naomi) laughed at him.Awww~I brought him to teh clinic.Then he let me wait for him to finish(wtf).Then,Club tiem,We were near each other`s clubroom,While his teacher wasn`t there,He made [i]apir[/i] to me and,He didn`t let go of my hand until Simon was there. :wasted::redface: .Simon said I was blushing cause Luke held my hand so tight.Then Mdm. was there already I rushed in our clubroom.In Religious club tiem,Carles was actually looking at our clubroom,I was soo [i]kilig[/i] when he spoke to me.Well,Taht`s all fer teh day.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Bridget (2008-09-19 07:55:17)

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

september 19, 2008 thurs. dear teddy bear, [spoiler]things just get wrong now, and i wanna tell that... i surrender in the game of luv :crybaby: yeh, fetching her up, makes me :crybaby: like a baby. i didn't expect that thing... though it's really my fault. she acts like a stupid fugly girl infront of me. I'm very happy even im crying to death because of what i saw. she is really special than me, and i think im ryt. he doesn't need me... and im ryt 2 avoid him. but what i dun understand is, why is he needed to hurt himself? i feel guilty on what im doing to him coz he feel he's the wrong one, but in fact im the wrong. and now things spilled up becoz of me. i dun want to say a little word abt my feelings. i hate him but i still luv him, and that makes me feel uneasy :crybaby: the sad part is, my friend told me that maybe we are M.U so he hurts himself, as i hurt myself too. very messy, noh! but i dunno... i dunno why his hurting himself too much. did he know that i feel much hurt when he's hurting himself? did he know im crying rivers of tears becoz of him? that he makes me feel bad becoz of the girl whom he fetch??? did he know that i feel much hurt than him coz my heart is still breaking apart becoz of him? did he know that?!!! :crybaby: i just wanna cry now. im very confused, and i need a hanky now coz my tears are kept rolling on my cheeks... and i dunno what i can do wid this. hope this sadness and pain end soon. coz i can't handle myself anymore in this game. :cry: :cry: :cry:[/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]September 19, 2008[/b] [i]Hey Diary,[/i] I was at the foodcourt of the university awhile ago when TTH arrived and went inside. I didn't mind it so much but I kept looking at his side. When they were about to leave, I saw S*eph with him or rather, I saw him with S*eph. Truth hurts, I know. But anyway, I didn't quite mind it anymore. I think I don't like him that much. I didn't feel any pain awhile ago while looking at him and S*eph. Gag. They look good together. And Mimi even told me that I should stop liking guys who have WINGS. Dang. I know what she's trying to say to me. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I used to get what and who I liked-slash-wanted. So you can't blame me. Whatever anyway. I'm still waiting Manu's text message. Dang. He's such a challenge. He texts me, then he'd suddenly stop. Then he'll give me comments at fs, then he'd suddenly go offline. Wow. Great. What are you trying to say to me? :/ Loser, Kim
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sept. 19, 2008 Friday[/b] [b]Dear moii loev,[/b] Today our school's Intramurals and it was so fun. I liek this year's Intrams coz it have horror booth and lip marks not liek last year's Intrams. My besfren when in teh horror booth even said "Hello!" to teh ghosts and my other besfren was so scared. lolz. Weird? Just this afternoon, it was supposed to be the Cupid Cage Game but it was cancelled but the teachers just had song requests instead of the Cupid Cage Game. We even prepared for the Cupid Cage Game but it was cancelled. lolz. Hate it. I was so tired today even though I didn't join any games at all. lolz. -Nahz
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dairy/Diary, I'm not feeling well. I miss my friends and I have to go my doctor later cause I'm bleeding again. =( I was able to send my assignments awhile ago. Thank God. Also, I'm loving the song 'Tongue Tied' Bwahaha. I'm being stubborn again thanks to my fcking illness. :disgust: Wuv, Kimiko

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-19 08:22:57)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear [b]Diary[/b], Im soo happy and fulfilled today. Yesterday, i was playing rubiks all teh tiem. I almost forgot to eat my lunch and snack. I also- don't go to mall wif my family for i want to practice rubiks. :doubt: Haha. :lol: But after all those sacrifices? XD I was soo happy taht i can finish a rubiks cube wif 20 minutes. [b]All Sides[/b]. My cousin envy me for being good in playing rubiks. :P But when i started playing rubiks it was-- HEADACHE :wasted:. After an hour or moar--- i got use to it and enjoy playing it. It kills my boredom. AND. I excell well at it. :wow: I was soo glad to see ate 3sh post in TS-- she'll gimme a copy of breaking dawn. :eh: Im soo excited. :D I was about to finish reading [b]Eclipse[/b] yesterday but because i play rubiks, i'll just finish it today. :D Haha. Thank God-- i won't use money just to read [i]Breaking Dawn[/i]. Arigatou ate 3sh. Ilalabyeew. :kiss: Me, Mamu and Kambz Cess had a confe today. I can't stoop laughing at My Kambz. :lol: She keeps on teasing mamu. AND. Mamu was liek > :angry: Haha. :lol: I was always laughing. Now-- they were trippin' on me. They want me to dance or sing. Idunno how to do those stuffs. =| Joke. Sadly, i don't have microphones nor webcam to do those things--- haha. =D Better luck next tiem guys. XD I wasn't about to talk to my Papeng today. :doubt: I wonder-- if he's ok or not. :/ He don't even leave some offline messages on my YM. :| I think he's jealous again wif-- someone. X3 I think its still teh same issue. He still wants me to admit taht i [s]crush[/s] someone. =| GOOD-- is it really always liek this Papeng? :wallbash: We've talked on this BEFORE. :doubt: My mamu told miie taht he have talked wif Papeng yesterday-- papeng told her taht he'll got online at 10 : 00 PM Philippine Time. I'll wait for him. :wasted: Haha. :lol: I still lol'd wif our situation. He acts liek--- :paranoid:. :penguin: [b]---Lovee,[/b] Trixx :]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [spoiler]I'm really haggard. My eye bags are really getting bigger and bigger. I'm so stressed. I still have 5 projects to finish within this month, I'm so busy. I moaned awhile ago. Why? It's because of a stupid competition held by the Science Club. The On-the-spot Science Bulletin. If you just know how I kept my eyes open for that stupid fcking bulletin. I slept 2 am and still, hopefully, I woke up 5 am. That's great. :crybaby: I also got disappointed at my physics exam result. Darn. The score is.. ugh shit . I can't truly believe this is happening to me. I wish, I only wish, there's someone who'll tell the teachers to stop giving unlimited and super-difficult projects to us. Awhile ago, flag retreat, I stared at the trees. I felt my mind. I got disconnected. Then I heard the SSG Chairman, giving us sermons. [b]Again![/b] I'm really sick of it. I controlled myself from saying bad words. It didn't helped. But to keep myself safe, I only said it in my thoughts. My eyes were suddenly narrowed after that flag retreat. The pain stinging in head didn't disappear. Stress. Haggardness. Then, I saw him. I felt quite relieved and calmed. It's like he's my refresher? LOL. anyway, that's all for now. Imma finish my book report and the GI Flats sheet project that we should pass on monday. And oh, The intramurals that was held last week was really boring, the teachers removed the booths. I consider this intrams, the worst. We need fun and adventures, not study, not books. the atmosphere inside the campus is really different. A slug.[/spoiler] Stressed, jc.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bonjour Diary, Today was a great day for me. It was much better than yesterday. I was nervous to take my AP Psych exam, but once the teacher passed the packet to me, I felt more confident. I went through my exam soooo fast! Then, in drama class, I was text-flirting with my... potential :eh: & he shared with me some of his feelings about me. I am pretty sure we will end up as more than just Homecoming dates for next weekend :redface: . I am going to have a fun-filled packed weekend. So, I should get started with my homework. Until Next Time, jmaex3
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 20,2008 Saturday 10:36am Everdearest Ftalk Diary,, I haven't ate my breakfast..my head is aching...:lol:..i'm making my song analysis project in my english class...God bless
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Dear diary, I really have a crush on my classmate here in Canada.. He's filipino.. But he's sooo cutee.. And everyday we run nad walk around the park near our school and we have to walk with our walking partners.. And my crush is my walking partner..anyway, his name is.... (his name starts with the letter e) ... I sooo liek him.. his soo cute(for me..) haha.. one day.. he's like winking at me and smiling.. sometimes I hate him cause when we're gonna walk to the park he's like not always beside me.. and it gets better cause our teacher said to hold the hands of our partner.. i soo liek him.. one day, two of our classmates were like saying to him.. you may kiss the bride.. haha.. we're like, eeww... haha.. but I still like shorty.. you know shorty right.. and erin?! still liek them.. but I liek (you-know-who.. e_ _ _ _ _ _) the best.. and if we're doing shared reading in class.. I have to share a book with him cuz he's my partner.. hayyyyy... anyway.. another topic.. I soo loev school in here.. there's a playground in our school and we play anything.. we hang in the monkey bars.. hang upside down.. do back flip in the monkey bars.. and enerson.. (my crush..) he's liek following me.. when I'm in the playground, he's there.. when I'm in the other side of the school doing skip rope, he's there.. I soo liek him.. another topic.. we always play skip rope in school at recess.. and it's a tournament.. you have to beat them all.. you have to jump in and jump out.. you have to do double dutch.. and I can do them all.. I'm really good at them.. especially in double dutch.. It' kinda hard to them.. but not to me.. hmm.. I just notice.. this post is so long... till here.. mwahh.. love always, <3 angeli ([i]Je t'aime enerson.. (it means I love you in french.. haha..) ..[/i])

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-09-19 23:34:20)

yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]september 19 2008 fri. dear bookie, [spoiler]wth?!!:/ <<that was my reaction this mornig urgh!! you wanna know why?? cause it's like this.. remember yesterday?i said i have a sign or something.. i said that he's wearing pink if he likes me but he's not wearing it yesterday.. then WTF??! he wore his pink shirt this morning! i mean urgh!! stupid me!ah!:(=| so anywayz.. uhmm..i got a 100% percent in our math test ahah that's the only thing for gud news..ahah[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-09-22 21:11:21)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey Diary, [spoiler]I started my day with these morning glory in my face. xD icky isn't it? :lol: anyway, I just had my new haircut. And I love it so much. I only have these two days or relaxation. But it seems that I can't have it. I still have some projects to finish. Like book report. Good thing I've already finished the eclipse, the book I'm using for my book report. Anyway, I went to the dental clinic to have an adjustment in my braces. The rubbers are quite tighter than the previous one. I hope that I can still eat a lot of food, like chicken and ice creams and chocolates. :lol: I'll attend my tito's birthday party on Magalang. I'm quite disappointed coz angeli isn't texting me. She's my only way to talk david. :( That's all.[/spoiler] Merda, JC. :wasted:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Date:[/b] September 20 2008 [b]Day:[/b] Saturday Dear Diary, Atlast!.. our exams our exams are finish. I really hate History! Even if i study so hard, i really won't get a high score in that subject.. Well, I turned 15 last Sunday. I had a lots of gifts from my mom, new phone (wuuh!), bouquet of pastillas, new wallet, chocolates and 12K. We went shopping and played at Tom's world. I had fun that day. and.. I really love my new phone, Motorola U9! :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 20,2008(this is LATE p.s) Dear diary, [spoiler]In teh morning I woke up at 8:00.I wasn`t abled to play wif teh computer(morning) cause my daddy was using it.So what I did was hang-out wif my cousins(Van and Don).They always play wif teh guitar and I loev music.Then we were singing(Thunder,Always be my baby,etc.).Like we were a band.X3.Then I just registered another WP account. :wasted: -My random blog.Hihi.[/spoiler] Love lots, Bridget
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Dear Diary,[/b] This morning, I woke up feeling refreshed. I was so glad it was the weekend. I've always woken up so early for school or work, but this weekend I got to stay in bed later. I didn't even have to make my own breakfast, my step-dad did that for me =] I had some chocolate chip pancakes, he knows my fave! Then, my mom decided to tell me that she didn't want to go to Illinois, so I was a little disappointed :( . But what made me happier was the phone call I got from my bestfriend, Kylie. She was on her way to my house :D She came over & we basically just chilled @ my house. I was glad to see her, she had her hair done @ a salon before she came over. It isn't all blonde, anymore. It has brown & black and only a tiny touch of blonde. I love her new hair color =] So, we started watching a movie, [u]13 Going on 30[/u]. Then she left to go home. While I was outside, I started noticing how fall/autumn was the new season... after that would be WINTER! I am really excited for it to be winter =] I love the snow, I have always enjoyed it. Ayeeee, I really cannot wait. Since I already bought a new pair of Ugg Boots for the season! Okay, this is it for now. Sincerely Yours, Julie Mae
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]september 20 2008 sat. dear bookie, [spoiler]today,.we went to the mall.. i bought this cool boots for winter..ahah and a lipgloss from clinique..ahah it is sparkling..and pink..ahah it looks cute on my lips..haha i'm missing my crush WTH?! haha that's it..[/spoiler] [/align] ^>klyne

Last edited by yhanikz (2008-09-22 21:11:40)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

September 21, 2008 Hey Dumbo, It's raining hard down here. Hate it when it rains. :disgust: I was supposed to go out this 2pm to Robinsons so that I can watch "someone" dance and play with his band, but I didn't. The rain was falling hard and I was afraid to drive in the open. Gee, I can't actually believe of what MJ told me last night. I AM SO NOT CRUSHING ON his friend. Maybe I do like him (he's talented and all, who wouldn't like such a guy?) but I don't think I like him to the point tat MJ can be right. I was just glad that he invited me to watch him awhile ago. Too bad, I couldn't go. :| Anyway, I am so not that addicted anymore to UAAP. Finally, I got a life. I mean, I used to be a UAAP Fanatic -- a Blue Eagle Fanatic, I used to watch all their games and I don't know what happened to me. I just stopped watching and I don't leech Chris Tiu that much anymore. Does it have something to do about me going to its rival school - Lasalle? NO. Of course not. I'm a Lasallian, but my loyalty still belongs to the Blue Eagles. One more thing, it's their big game today -- ATENEOvsLASALLE. And what am I doing instead of sticking my eyes to my tv screen? Typing this nonesense entry. :doubt: Geez, back to class again tomorrow. I'm so damn bored. :retard: I hope I'll se MJ's friend tomorrow though. I've been wanting to see more of him these past few days. :redface: And I so don't like him. Byotch, Kim
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

day : sunday =| date : september 21, 2008 dear diary :3 [spoiler]hooh. mid-term tests are already finished! yay x3 i'm really glad fer this. as d result, i just do nothing at home! HUH! i also visited school on saturday. coz we [i]have to[/i] see for universities. haha :D most of `em are local. but some are foreign. just from spore or australia. wudeva. i dun care!=D anyway, i was glad when there were new HTML codes. but. it was filtered! *sigh* it doesn't matter. i don't need `em anymore! :mad: i'm worried bout my mid-term report. will my score high? will they? =(=( i just like to think bout unimportant stuffs. just like my identity in ftalk or anything like that. i just CHANGED my identity yesterday! haha :P okay, okay. that's all for now. see yah! :penguin:[/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

September 21, 2008 Entry #3 - "Zigatz" --------------------------------------- [color=blue]Dear Diary,[/color] [spoiler]It's the night before the opening ceremony of our intrams but we have an exam on that day so the group had another overnight group study, only then that she wasn't able to come with us because her brother was guarding her that day, i dunno why. When i arrived in my friend's dorm, instead of studying i just went to sleep immediately and my energy was low. Morning came, my friend woke me up and told me that mamu (her code name in our group) came from jogging and is now outside ready to begin the group study. I was like fully energized and went outside right away. We talked a lot and discussed things so that we can pass our exam. When we went to school, we found out that the exam was cancelled so we were very relieved.. Our team is such a loser that day. No float, no cheerdance and even no contestants for ambassadors and ambassadress. I watched the cheerdance competition anyway but then i received a message from her asking me where i am. I asked her location and fetch her a few blocks outside school, we both watched the opening program and cheerdance and she even came to our acoustic practice afterwards.. We then have a plan for our booth tomorrow which is a little resto bar named zigatz.. After we prepared the things needed for tomorrow's booth, i escorted her back to her boarding house. We talked about a lot of things along the way and with each smile she makes, my feelings get stronger than before. What should i do.. her debut is almost near. I must decide quick, time is off the essence and i must finalize my feelings as soon as possible.[/spoiler] [color=blue]Sleepless,[/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/sol4c8.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:54

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy