• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

January 12, 2009 Dear Diary, today is so nice cause we dont have a class today. Its just because its a CHARTER DAY in TALISAY today aahahahaha :lol: but i cant be with my boyfriend today cause he had a class today :( but iTs ok =| i'm quite tired today .. haiz., i need to memorize speech then., so bhubye :eh: mystic rain ,
TKARR
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[spoiler][align=center]Date: January 13, 2009 Day: Tuesday haha. i hate this day. i find this day. . very boring,for me. & im not feeling well too. y'know what? i even sacrificed my quiz just to attend the practice for the program this coming friday. but. . then. . just the time i'm done with that quiz . . i heard that the rehearsal was already finished. dang it. i even failed.- in the quiz. i sacrificed my grade. . just to represent my level for the program? --a contest for Mr. & Ms. Intermediate. my rivals for the crown are the muse's of the grades 4 & 5. haha it will be very embarrassing if. . i would be defeated by a grade 4/5 student. right? well. i just. & i must. do my best. haha. so, goodluck for me!?. =| bb. keeeepsafeee. ok? * * * [/align][/spoiler]
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

Date: January 14, 2009 Day: Wednesday Dear Diary, We are having a so-called [i]nature problems[/i] here in our place. I think it's related to the famous Global Warming. We are having heavy rains bringing heavy floods. Poor victims. They've lost their houses and their hard-earned stuff. Fortunately, for my family, we didn't become victims of the horrible floods. Oh! Classes were also suspended. What I did was I finished reading the book my friends gave me. :doubt: I didn't like the ending. But the over-all was okay! I guess you know what will happen after a month. Yup! It's Valentine's Day. Another day for me to invade others' love life. I don't have mine, yet. Or so I say. Well, I guess that's all.! =|
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Today was a bad day for me .,. [align=center]<">[/align]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, [quote]It's been a long time since I posted here. Well today is Sunday, Lolz~ Ooops, Gotta call my mom to bring me my fab clothes for we will go to church :D I hope to see that handsome guy again :wow: As in my feet still hurts. :crybaby: After standing 1.5 hours in Saint Joseph. But it was worth the sacrifice -- AJA!!! I love that word as in it encourages me to do more than what i can. Ohooo~ Amfff. Friday was the best day of mai lifeeee. Guess why? I was spending time with mai BFF and then people saw us, and asked us, " Ayeee. Why are you both together?" and then I told them he's mai BFF. And then they replied, " BFF is close to BF just erase the F" :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup: Grade four rulesss. :wow: Okay, okay. I admit. After that, I told him that " OMOO~ Gotta practice Kissing You(a song)" and then he was shocked and I said " Wait,wait.. What are you thinking?!!!1 It's a song. Id**t". :lol::lol: It's Sinulog today. Pit Senyorrrr. :D[/quote] Love, [b]B R I D G E T ♥[/b]

Last edited by Bridget (2009-01-17 18:39:56)

_ron_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

diary, [quote]i dont know what 2 do........... my 2 friends,,,actually a close friends have an misunderstanding this past few days. its bcoz of a boy w/c is not so handsome................................. i cant imagine it will happen 2 this................................. they look like desperate 2 get the attention of that guy.. that their even willing to ruin their life..........................[/quote]
bLeSSeDxcHiLd
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm gonna post something here again.! :D January 19, 2009.. Monday.! Dear Diary, Wow.! It's Monday.! I don't feel like going to school. After three hours, I'll be off to school again. I want to stay in "Escaping Reality" mode. Worse than that, we are having our exams today and I didn't study. Good luck to me.! Well, that's all.. for now.! :paranoid:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#F26D7D]Dear diary, I really love putting colors on my text now.. before.. It was nothing to me, But now it is something. :lol: I hope you get me. Well, It's really a sad day today TTTT_TTTT We dont have class. I wanna go to school :wallbash: Ugh. This is what I hate about holidays. I hope that he'd learn to love me :| Lolz~ I'm hoping too much. He's already in love with a member in Ftalk. :doubt: Ugh. I wanna buy a new Vaio :drool: But I don't ave much money right now. I gotta save. :retard: Lolz~ I only have 20 pesos AND I will go to the computer shop laterrr. :P I haven't done much things this day yet, HAHA. I wish my cousins would come here. It's boringggggg. :crybaby: Ohh, I remember the video Christian shared to MMP :puke: That girl is so ewwwwww. :puke: She doesn't know how to speak english :lol: Till here, [b] B R I D G E T ♥ [/b][/color]

Last edited by Bridget (2009-01-18 21:10:40)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Dear Diary, Long time no writings :retard:, we just had a prayer conference last night, well it was ok and kind the sad too :ninja: Well we don't had school until tomorrow we are gonna celebrate Martin Luther King one of the African American that change the how United States work, so I'm kinda happy with it no school, but till now I'm so tired, I wanna rest even I already sleep for almost two days, I feel so depressed :penguin: well I want to say more but :P[/i]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [spoiler][quote]I really loev this day. It's so [u]GREAT.[/u] Moi friends and I we're talking about what gifts we want in our birthday. My friend ask me. So, I just really want a DOG. Maybe a [b]SHITZU.[/b] I really loev dogs. Then our topic changed. It's all about [u]LAPTOPS![/u] Well, I said. "Hey, I want a laptop in my birthday. I want a MacBook Air." Oh gawd. I really want that. :mad: That's all. I don't want to tell the [i]WHOLE[/i] story. :lol:[/quote] [/spoiler] xoxo, Iana.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear diary, I think that most of the people thinks that [b][u]Shih Tzu[/u][/b] is spelled as [i]ShitZu[/i]. It makes me wanna LOL. :lol: Today's soo ubermajoroverextremelyyy happy today. As in superrrrrrr. :wow: I got to spend time with mai BFF in the Soccer Field (: He was playing~ Then, He stopped playing for a while cause he wanted to talk to me about mai crushh -- Isn't it clear to him that he's mai crushhh?:lol: As insupermoe kiliggg. :eh: But I was shocked when I got [b]SIX MISTAKES[/b] in Computer & Hele. :crybaby: I'm so proud of mai self that I got a higher score than the first honor :33333. I've been happy these days, especially when I'm with HIM =333. Lelz~ Ugh, I'm soo happy that I convinced him ((: :-j. Till here, [b]B R I D G E T ♥[/b]
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

January 20 2009 Dear diary, Im hungry..:cry: :cry: [b]N i miss my bby..[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

January 21, 2009 10:17PM - Chatted with Tae Chun. He's asking me to eat dinner with him but I told him I can't because Mom will get angry if I go home late. Then he joked if he could eat dinner at my house then. (What's up with you dude?) I told him I'll ask my Mom first but of course, I won't. Hahahaha. :P But if ever I'll go dinner with him, I want him to bring Gyun Woo and Raphael with him. I like talking to these two. They're better at speaking English than Tae Chun. I always have a hard time understanding him. Hahahahaha. Ohh, and Hye Su [i]unni[/i] too. I hope he brings her. She's really a sweet [i]sunbae.[/i] :eh: - Nikki told me that she saw **** awhile ago at the mall with his brother and a "classmate" whom he didn't mention the name. Hmmm. I wonder who he was with. :doubt: Nevermind him though. I have nothing to do with his "playboy-ness". :P - I think I'll watch Mark's basketball game tomorrow and become his official photographer. Hahahaha. XOXO, kim.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

01/21/09 Wednesday [color=Hotpink]Dear Diary, [b]I had a great day![/b] (: I stayed at home and sat in front of the computer all day! Maybe you're wondering why I didn't go to school.. Well, you know me, I love skipping my classes. (>'.')> Anyways, my friends called me for thousand of times. Haha. Well, we're busy talking about someone. /: I'm just kinda confused.. I don't know if Neung likes Top, or she is just showing that she cares. Showing that she's a concerned friend. But, urgh, whatever. ((: Okay, moving on.. Man, staying in front of the PC for more than 8 hours rocks! I enjoyed it so much. Too bad, it was ruined when my classmate-friends came here. We didn't go anywhere. We just hung around here and talked about stuffs. And thats it. Amazing, right? I almost forgot.. Pasawich uploaded [b]kiddie videos[/b] in my Phone. XD And I was like, WTF? But, Oh well. Nevermind! ((= Maybe I'll check them out later! >:3 Oops! Maybe NO! Hey, I.. it [s]sucks[/s] hard if you're controlling yourself not to watch [b]Kiddie Videos[/b] knowing that you have in your phone. All you have to do is, say good night to Mameng and kiss her.. Then lock your room.. and watch them!! >:3 Oh, forget about it! [b]I'm worried[/b]. :-S I'm worried about my grades. \: What if I won't get an A+, what if I'll be number two or three in our class? Oh man, that would be a disaster! TT~TT My Mameng would definitely get her scissors and cut my hair. Or get a very long stick and hit me million times.. or the worst.. cut our internet connection! Gosh! That isn't impossible. ((: I mean, I don't attend much of my classes, I'm not studying so hard. ((: Lalala. [i]Que Sera Sera. Whatever will be, will be[/i]. LOL [b]I'm excited[/b]! haha. Prapon told me that he will teach me how solve the Rubik's cube. :> Goodness~ I'm so glad that he agreed. Head's up! XD Well he better should! Or else, his secret will no longer be a secret! :-J Okay, I'm done. My hands are in major Payne! I meant, pain! XDD Lovelots, [b]Eney[/b] [b]*//Edited//[/b] Maybe it would be better if this post is in Pink! ((: For a change! (:[/color]

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-21 10:46:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]Dear diary, I woke up 5 AM today, Mai mom woke me up.. for no reason?!!1 She thought it was almost 7 AM. :smoke: Ugh. I wanted to sleep moar and moar and moar. So I just got up pretending I'm happy. I did mai daily routine. When I arrived in school, I always pass by the 4-Hope and to my surprise -- Jam was absent. Yay! >''.< Wooo~ Don't need to pay him 10p. :lol: So I went up to mai classroom, the 5-Faith closed their windows. OMOGODD~ Joseph and Andrue were there. Gotta runnn! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: The flag ceremony finished. YAY!~ I.W. timee. :p I got to go to the Comp. Lab cause of mai "research" in Civics. man, This sucks. I gotta pay 10p?!:thumbsdown: Okay, okay. The comp. lab was full. >''.< Amp. Riva can't go insideee. =| Okay, I was finished with mai research. I went to mai classroom, And passed by 6-Hope. Nah~ Mai ex was there. I ran. :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: OMOGODD~ The afternoon was the best part evah! I got to go home late and spend time wit ma bestfriend. OHOOO~ Me loves bestfriend so muchiiie. ^^, Till here, [b]B R I D G E T[/b][/color]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, [spoiler]Hmm. Today wasn't that great because I took the entrance exam for St. Scholastica's Academy here at Marikina. It wasn't that challenging after all. I met my former classmate Angela. And my classmate Bernadette. They were also taking the test. I have the worst news on my life. One Of My teachers died because of TB. She had been attacked by it that she died just today. I was really sad. But then. I regreted what I said last. When she keeps on telling me that im Lyka -- My Classmate / Enemy. Lyka was her favorite student. Even though Lyka doesn't have the high grades than mine. She gives Lyka a high grade even if Lyka is not deserving to receive that grade. She wasn't that fair enough.. I want to share this past weeks experience.. My God. It was out retreat last January 21-22 2009. I really had fun within the day. Even though I have a lot of enemies. We had fun. XDD When it was Wednesday. I sitted beside my classmate Nino. I really don't know why. lol. Mybe just to both read about the book that is from my another classmate David. While were reading... He layed his head on my shoulders. I really don't know why. I know he have a crush. It was Kimberly. not me after all.. But last quarter. It was me who he was craving. At the retreat house. We had the strange groupings. I, Nino, Kenneth, Bernadette, Agnieszka, Daniel were groupmates. I sitted on beside a wall and an aircon. Nino sat beside me. While our retreat master was telling what to do. He.. was laying again and holding my hand. Ugh. I really don't know what's the meaning. I can't receive any signals. After the groupings. We, girls had changed our stvpid clothes into pajamas and another session had started. It was called the "Circle Of Love". We had the same groupings. Our retreat master turned off all the lights and he let us bought the candles. One candle per each group. we were nearby our room---Girl's Dorm. I was chosen as th leader which comes first.. The questions to be asked are: what do you like about me? What do you dislike about me? And what are your prayers for me? ```The game should start at my right which is Daniel. So he said " I wasn't selfish. " Kenneth said " Romantic. lol. " Agniezska said " Fun to hug with ". Bernadette said " Good girl ". And Nino said " Understanding " . I wouldn't be telling you about their dislikes. But they are all good for me. At least they told me. ---Before we go to bed. We're taking our dinner. With Nino beside me.. Bernadette Infront. I always put more more more food at his plat -- Nino's plate. Ugh. ~Were finished eating that we need to go to our beds to sleep. When we had went. I checked my phone and he texted my "Goodnight". I really have the strange feeling about it. A hard feeling.. --I'll not gonna tell you when I woked up. When we had our breakfast because it was corny. Very corny. i'll just gonna tell you about the Friday. ~i went on school when the clock struck exactly 6:45 am. I was talking to Robin. Nino's seatmate while Nino grabeed my left hand and hold them. I really had again the feeling. I really really coulnd't understand. When we had our assembly. He's looking to me. Is that a sign of LOEV in the air? It's about our Graded Recitation at our Reading Class. He was straightly looking at my eyes. That I've noticed he was looking at all my actions. All of them. He was looking at my lips how do I say the words. My actions. So my knees would bent afterall. All eyes are mine. I don't know. what's happening. It's about out Computer time. We're sitting beside each other. Here we go again. He was placing his head again to my shoulder. I was placing mine to his. He was holding my kness. And I was nervous. Our computer professor keeps on looking at us that i've been saying that " Shh. I think you need to get out." But then it doens't work. He really likes me at all. lol. That Friday. We had our Graduation Pictorial at the Building II. When a hairdresser was fixing mgy hair and a make-up artist was putting make-up. One of my classmate--Lyka said" Ate, You sould get her bald." I said "So why?". She just shutted her mouth. And when I finished. My god. I wasn't the Kristel I known for a long time. It's been a year since I was not into again wearing make-ups.. I was just a princess when I came back at the room. Everyone was looking at me. I didn't erased my make-up since after recess to dismissal. When I was opening the cafeteria's door. Someone opened it for me. I don't know who. I really dn't know and he said.. "Miss you're cute." ~The bell rang. And it's time to line up. I saw Lyka and her fvcking groupmates. They are all just like eggs. They had a long face. not just mine. I was seen by my Ex-bf. Kirby. When Stephanie talked to me. It was said that Kirby wnated to touch me by the consequence of Lyka. Stephanie said if it would be okay but i said No.. he always tried but there are many teachers who are looking. so he can't make his move. I laughed when i climbed up. and entered our room. It was fun. lolenggs. When It was already club time. I saw my former grade-five classmates there. One of them is Kenneth Santos. He's been courting me when I was in grade -five. So he acted like I and him were kissing. Stuffs like that. I sa Jeriz also there. Pretending to be my boyfriend. Jeruz holded my hand and tickled me like a baby. A cute little maked-up baby. They said i was such a barbie doll.. When our moderator went to the room. one YMAC boys -- a member went up to call us. To go to the Gym to play. But it was raining. Raining. So while waiting for our moderator I was busy Fixing my hair. And playing with the rain. I was like a child while playing. I got my jogging pants all wet. Knee to bottom. We went to the Gymnasium as it said we had to playfor the sportsfest. The YMAC Boys were playing basketball. one of my ex's were there. He looked up to me. And making me as his inspiration to shoot. But then he can't shoot. I know my focused is not ith him. It was with Herstian and Kenneth Santos. My friends. I sitted at a Wall there which have a plug. They wanted to sprinkle it a water but they cant. So that i would be electrified. While doing that. Kirby--My ex were lookng at me. I really don't know why. lol. XDD When I got down. There was a huge flood. Lol. a water which cames from the outside. Which were stomping o it. My jogging pants were wet. And kirby was still looking at me. i just laughed out loud. I thought were going to play with them but no. It was only a prank call . I think they had done to it so see me fixed. Because past months. Im really lazy to comb my hair many times. so maybe that's why. lol. Our moderator became mad and we just dismissed. We had our attentance. And go. I was walking towards my bag. While Kenneth Santos is behind my back. I think stalking me. He's been good for me that last year.. i didn't noticed i was falling out for him. But now i'm inlove with Kenneth Azarcon. One of my classmates which is sitting behind my back and sitting beside my Bernadette bestie.. I really had a so much time hanging with Kenneth Azarcon at the day of our retreat. It's mlike it was the day to reveal your inner feelings for one and another. I told kenneth azarcon that e is easy to love. and he said i was just romantic. But I can't get him . He likes a girl which is kinda popular in our school. -- Nicoline Austria. She's pretty but greedy. Yes greddy. She like Exequiel De Belen which is his bestbud. And i founded out that Kenneth Azarcon have a picture of Nicoline at his wallet. When will Kenneth Azarcon will be mine is the only question in my mind. Yes. In my whole life. -- LOEVS U ALOT -XSTEL[/spoiler] ~~*sorry if it's too long. XXDD

Last edited by xstel (2009-01-24 04:57:17)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Dear Diary, I feel like crap today. Two days without seeing the beauty of the great outdoors is making me feel sick. I'm a bum during weekends. It's ironic that my friends and I go out everyday from Mon-Thurs. but not during weekends. I'm lusting after the mall. P.S. I read something that slightly offended me. Total subjugation to imperfection at its finest. =|
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

dear diary, at last d examination has been ended., i'm too tired already studying the whole day and always facing the boOk ahahha., anyways i have enjoyed the new rules and regulations in our school. During examination, they will transfer students to tha assigned room area where they will take an exam so that it will lessen cheating [ u knw :lol: ] aside from that one of my friend gOt a horribLe experience.,. and on this week i'm so excited cause we will be having a career guidance ... i hope i can decide already wat course i will have soon for my coLLege years ^^
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Dear -Mom drove me to school. She looked for our biology teacher. I was scared of course. My mom is a war freak. And I admit that i inherited that attitude. We went to the math park and chatted. I told her about the FOB's upcoming concert this Feb. 13. And I really want to go with my bestfriends. But she haven't answered anything yet. said that she'll ask my dad first. ugh. kill joy. T-T -We had our nat review. English, Fili and Bio. I didn't listen awhile ago. I was just staring at my classmates' faces one by one. I don't know why. ((: Maybe i was just so hypnotized with... Anyway, I was sort of irritated at PP's face awhile ago. She stood in front of the class and read the book. I felt annoyed with her dress. She knew that mini skirts and shorts aren't allowed in school yet she still wore those kind of dress. I looked at her from top to bottom. i just thought, "not proportion. the head is too big." lol. we were dismissed at around 11:30am. my cellphone got wrecked so i bought something. sht. i really felt like throwing my cellphone in the trash can awhile ago. :| SO pathetic. -We went to SM Clark afterwards. We were planning to watch a movie. Yeah. I was super hungry that time. I haven't eaten my breakfast yet. Erika, Julz and the rest split ways. Jill, Jan and I went downstairs to eat some noodles. the noodles were great, i admit i wanted more. tsk. so there, we went to the cinema and it was damn cold. i sat somewhere in the very corner. well, whatever position i was in, the freakin cold temperature still met my skin. We watched bedtime stories btw. We ate popcorns. I shared the other one with liana. we ate too fast. :lol: the movie haven't started that time yet. anyway, we tripped inside the cinema. =D=D i won't describe it anymore, since it's very dificult to describe how we tripped inside that silly place. then, we went to quantum and we sang. :-j we partied really hard inside the room. jill was fcken insane with the song. :o i didn't know that she sang very well and rock very hard. other guys like Jan and Julz went outside and played the dance whatever was that. i was so amazed with them. :o while, erika and I went to starbucks and ordered caramel frappe. we went outside and talked about the gays beside us. :lol: -okay. last round. Jan, Julz and I went t cs to watch Banggaan Revival or simply called Battle of the bands 09. I saw the small version of gerald of abs-cbn. he was a guest there. cute kid. the acsci band performed. Jiro, teh vocalist, was fcken cool. we acsci students scream like "what the hell is goin on?" lol. we also saw a korean band from an international school. LOL. :/ They are handsome but. when i heard the vocalist's voice, i was like. FTW. :/ and. the vocalist was irritating. he didn't know that he was being criticized by the audience. he said kasi, "for the last SONGS is". and, the song he sang was super high-toned. he pyok-ed. anyway, i just lol'd. but, well, that was my very first time to see a korean hs band. Proverbs' band was like paramore. i kinda liekd it but, the vocalist's voice was ipit. uhm. to make the story short, we aren't the champion. we're just the 1st runner up. well, i was really screaming to death when i heard the fcken host saying that the pampang hs was the champion. i mean, wtf. :/ pampang hs' songs are liek. :wasted: oh whatever. i can't believe this. seriously. we're defeated by some kind of ... ugh. i know the judges are really crossed eyed. :wasted: :lol: "Recount!!" I screamed before getting out of the court. :lol: I'm so bad. :| -chaw. ;D

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-24 10:49:22)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Whoa. Last post of the Page, eh? Amf. XD Dear Diary, I skipped my 7:30 class [b]again[/b]! I don't have an assignment. I forgot to do it. ;___; But good thing I wasn't feeling that good this morning so, I'm safe. Its alright. :lol: Instead, I stayed inside my room, and solved the Rubik's Cube. :P *coughs* I can already solve it, FYI. XDD I attended the subject that I have never attended my whole life. (huh? :retard: :lol:) Gulay! Shocking! Really shocking. My classmates were like statues and they got stoned. :lol: And I just walked straight, and I was so proud that I was there. Hahaha. Pathetic. XD Anyway, the teacher was asking me so many times if I can follow her. If I can understand every word she's saying. Haha. I said yes. But honestly, I don't. :/ My mind's flying. Its somewhere out there. :lol: Okay, moving on.. While we were having our English Class with a Filipino teacher, Top asked us; every one of us (not really all of us.. just US, his friends. haha.) to write something about him on his journal. Amf. :lol: Good thing I already did my seatwork yesterday so, I did not do anything this morning. o.O Except from writing a very long speech. :lol: Man, that was totally long. XD I just love writing long and random stuffs. ((: [Like this one.] It was so touching. XD Anyway, he begged me to make my dedication neat. haha. He begged me to use a liquid eraser to erase something not to just put an X mark. Haha. Also he asked me to write beautifully. :lol: Whoa. I have a beautiful penmanship FYI. :angry: ((: I tried my very best to make it neat. And it was. :cool: YAY! I wrote so many Lame stuffs. :lol: Amf. Nonsense and cheesy stuffs. :| And among all the dedications, mine is the only one with no designs, etc. And the only one written in Black ink. :P And when Neung asked me about it, I just told her that, Top's life isn't colorful. =D So why waste time coloring and designing, right? =D Hahaha. And she was like, "Aw, you're so mean. I thought you're gonna say because he is also black. =D=D" Haha. She's meaner. XD Hmm, Top isn't that black. :D They just love teasing him "DAM" which means Black. :retard: IDK why. The thing is, I don't want him Plus them to read it. Haha. I just don't feel like letting them. XD They were teasing me because they said I've made a very [s]trau[/s]dramatic dedication. And they won't able to have their lunch because they'll just get digusted with it. :lol: And I was like, "Yeah, whatever. Who cares. =D" Instead, they read it at our Math time this afternoon. :penguin: We weren't in the mood to learn. :lol: And the teacher can't do anything about it. So he just let us do whatever we want. :eh: Okay, I almost kicked him because he wasn't satisfied with my dedication. :| He said I'm not yet finished. :lol: He's so fkken demanding. :mad: Haha. But, Kao-fang said that it was really awesome. :redface: Super funny. And all the words that I wrote were againsts Top. :evil: Haha. Now, I'll write cooler dedications for Neung and Kao-Fang. =( Help! I'm running out of vocabularies. =D Etc Blah Blah I hid someone's diary. =D It was all Neung's idea. Not mine. I swear. (: She wants to know all of his secrets. :rolleyes: See, she really likes him. Amf. I wanna slap Neung 100 times to bring her back to reality. :lol: He's taken. :-" Plus, she'll just get hurt. And the worst, our friendship will be broken. =( Why is it really hard to fall for someone who can never be yours? =D The heck I care anyway. =D That's her problem, not mine. :D I felt guilty though. :/ Thats the lamest idea I've ever known. Hiding someone's diary? WTF?! Well, I just went to their house to return his diary then off I went to be alone and read my diary. :P Haha. Emo mode. :wasted: Lalala~ I didn't notice that I've so many missed calls from him. :-J Lugaw~ we've to talk so many things. As friends I mean. :D Good thing he's a really nice stalker and he knows where to find me. :-J We talked a lot of things. :lol: We shared secrets. :O I learned so many things from him. :O I learned that our teacher in Social left because she got herself humiliated. Haha. She had a gay BF. etc blah blah. XDD I was bombarded with gossips. :O And that made my night. :wow: Ooh-lala. I wanna share them. :drool: And, I finally got the chance to understand why he loves his GF so much. :lol: lol Whatever. Atleast, everything's clear now. :D And its really cool that he trusts me. :D Oooh. I forgot, he let me read his diary. :lol: So I let him read mine too. XD And so on. :penguin: Okay, okay. I'm done. And I'm going to bed too. Its getting late. Its past One and I'm still up. :lol: Lovelots, Eney
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:28

[ 9 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy