• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

[align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

September 13, 2008. Saturday. [align=justify]I just had a chat with Lois in YM. well, it could be just a simple chat but i can't avoid to ask questions to her. what are those? it'll be a secret between the two of us. but because of that, it makes me want to reveal it in public. you know, nonsense stuff that these BIASED people keep on doing without really noticing what is happening. i just hope i could stop myself from doing it. darn.[/align] -Neex
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Date: September 13th Today me & my mates went to town.. and right now im righting this into this sad sad sad thread.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]September 13[/i] Nothing interesting. I just found out that I have a poser... AGAIN! Its fcking annoying. So, yeah. Please help me banish her. Thank you. POSER: http://profiles.friendster.com/81873282
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Try to visit [url=http://www.markyctrigger.com/forum.php]markyctrigger[/url], and find the board "hall of shame" i think he will help you ;) -------- Sept 13, 2008 Dear Diary. [i]I finally create an outstanding movie animation effect using after effect and i was amazed for what i do. my bro laughing out loud. i choose him as a model. I created him a energy ball (like in dragonball z and other holliwood movie effects. haha. i want to learn more about that. i hope i can :D [/i]

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-13 11:28:41)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

September 14, 2008.. [b] Dear Diary, [/b] [i] I just woke up..And it is too early!!!..It is just 7 in the morning here!!..And that is so freaking odd!!.. *choked to death while ranting..* That is it for now..Maybe I'll wrote some more later..For now, I'll eat teh burger that I wanted to eat since last night..lol..And maybe go back to bed.. *yawns..*[/i] [b] -Eney[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-13 20:57:57)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Diary[/b], -[i]imy[/i] [spoiler]Talk to me. I need someone/anyone/ anything? to talk to. :wasted: Buaha, I just woke up. - & still [i]zzzz[/i]-ing here. :/ Those words made me :O the whole night. That freakin guy. :angry: Although, I admit I'm kinda :redface: when he told me that he likes me. But.. I still miss hiM. - [i]Oh my dream guy[/i]. :wow: Whatta sweet dream. :redface: I just woke up from a super blushing sweet dream and opening my eye to an unfair reality. :doubt: Hekhek. I'm an early emo-tok for today? =| Whew, I'm not used to it. So, stop the shooting. [i]pack up modo[/i]. :P After all, this is a very wonderful morning. My mumikeyk PM'd me & the message is kinda whowww? :o . let me kill those demoniacal people through mmmmm kill! :evil: Soo bad. I'm slightly worried with mine. =D And I just remember I don't have my fave OL games here anymore. [sup]*sigh*[/sup] All were deleted including the cs3. So for the mean time, I can't create a '[i]thanks for my adoboshop[/i]' pictures. =D It's still a good thing that the pc was reformat again. I don't have the reason to stay here for a day. Co'z I have to finish again my notes & review for the 3 super long quiz tomorrow. Hopefully, the quiz in stats will be tomorrow & tomorrow only. :disgust: [i]Hocus focus[/i], as you wish. :ninja: Bye for now, Diary. Thanks for listening. :rose: - ill be [i]far away, keyboard[/i].. I'll miss you. lol [i]lasjfslakjfsalksjkflsk... :wallbash:[/i] [b]- idon'tlikemyname-[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-13 23:13:12)

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]dear diary, well for starters this is my first post on this thread =).. and i just want to greet the person whoever should read this, I am really really getting curios at aries confessions and his post here, well I think that he is right no one should act "GOD" on this forum.... well i see whats happening on some members and to... well I made a promise and the secret is mine to disposed too.... well I have to wait for them to blurt it out themselves, there Trust is for mine to keep =|[/i]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Dear diary..... 8:00 september 15, 2008 oh my god..... it's 2nd preliminary exam.. shockz.x i forgot to review! i dunno what score i will have... god it's so bad i think!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Dear diary, [i]It's my first time to post here, welcome me please lol. [/i] We had a lesson on our CSOC subject, 'twas funny because our 4 guys, went out to go to the CR, but they came back after 30 mins. We didn't know, they actually eat their merienda outside the school. amf. :lol: Then, our prof gave our midterm grade. I'm so happy to see a [i]100[/i] grade in her class record. luls. I, myself, can't believe it. It was my first time to receive that grade. :rolleyes: And I planned to apply for academic scholar next semester since I don't have an 86 below grade. This is my chance. lol. :lol: Anyway, when I was in the jeepney, I saw Winston rode also the same jeep. Quite funny because I pm'ed him last saturday that when I saw him, I would greet him. But, I didn't. LOL. I was just smiling inside, I couldn't greet him. I just saw him glancing at me, and smiled a little. haha. He's still wafuu.. amf. -Lois
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Date: Sept. 15, 2008 Day: Monday Happenings: [ ! ] Ohmeegawd~! After Classes, my special someone asked me for a hug.. : ] and i Just S U D D E N L Y, gave it to him? What the H E L L , ? Good thing he was a little bit Chubby and cutee. ahha . another thing, No teacher saw us! Woot`! I so damn fckn love him. hakhak. iloveyoubheib23.[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: Sept. 17, 2008 Day: wens. Happenings: kinda long so i'll put it on a spoiler :| [spoiler]so, gaaawd! i'm rily a bad girl :evil: yeah, coz she's innocent and i meant to her that " he likes you! but why u don't like him?" i'm so jealous at her on this point. I'm her bestfriend and vice versa [b]BUT[/b] what i'm feeling ryt now is jealousy on a friend. I envy her coz she's beautiful, she's smart and she's kind. she's really perfect and that's why many boys fall for her. unfortunately, moi crush also fall to her :cry: and that's the one why i'm very broken now. Why do these things happens on moi life? why moi classmate acts like he likes me, but he's not saying anything at all. he just tease and annoys me always. In short, sum1 likes me while i like sum1 and that thing makes me confused and a lil flirty :question: :question: :question: but instead i'm happy, it hurts. Coz everytime i look at him beside her, chit-chatting, laughing and he makes [i]lambing [/i] on her, it makes my heart break even im the one who'll start to tease them off. I'm starting it so that people never say " [i]ow, so that's she's very quiet becoz of 1 gurl who likes her crush.[/i] " Maybe moi friend dunno what's the reason why i'm not talking to her. but in the first time i felt the pain, i actually say it to her ryt away, the feelings i have for that guy. Being this is very hard, and i've felt uneasy when i return in public school. Even i make a step to remove him on my head, i can't coz i always see and talk and even look at him everyday( of course as classmates) but i wish i can reformat my self coz he's a really dangerous virus that needed to keep out of my head. I'm very angry with the girl whom he knows coz she keep on giving letters to him. I wish tomorrow i can have the confidence to talk to her and say sorry for what did happen now. You know, i now realized that i wanna say to him this lines " [i]asan ba `ko sayo? aasa ba ko sayo?[/i] " coz yeh, where is myself on his life? where on his script i'll be there? i'm always the one who suffers, coz i'm only a [b]FRIEND[/b] for him, and even though i always caught him looking/staring at me, at first, i thought he likes me but now the truth is revealed that he just [b]LOVE ME[/b] as a friend :crybaby: =) :cry: :([/spoiler]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

September 17, 2008 Entry #2 - "Tachycardia" --------------------------------------- [color=blue]Dear Diary,[/color] [spoiler]After teaching a few grade 4 student's, we decided to have a little get together and celebrate the birthday of one of the members, named Jhonn. We went to Chandi's and had our meal there. I was bringing a guitar that time (for our intermission number during the teaching) so my best girl bud asked me to play a song for her. Sadly, I only know a few song. Since i like her so much, i played something to her. She listened attentively all throughout my performance and gave me a hug afterward. I was a bit shocked but i hugged back. It was time for everyone to part ways so we bid farewell to each other except me and my best girl bud, so i asked her if she'd like to see a movie with me. She agreed and then we watched 'for the first time' as requested. My heart was beating fast and kind of nervous but everything went out well. Then, i walked her to her boarding house and then said goodnight..She smiled and waved at me. I still didn't tell her i like her, i just want it to stay this way. I'll just keep it to myself until i am sure about everything i feel.[/spoiler] [color=blue]Playing by the rules,[/color] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/sol4c8.jpg[/img]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Date: 17-09-08 Day : Wed Dear Diary, Now i dont feel like an indonesian...why? i got my test result this afternoon and you know what? my Indonesian Languange,Indonesian History, and Citizenship was below average. =| but my english,French and World geography was above average :lol: maybe indonesia is not the fittest country for me? actually,i really wanna live in SG if you ask me..

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-09-17 10:38:41)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

September 17, 2008. Wednesday. Here i am, doing the usual thing i always do - [b]CRAMMING[/b]. i can't believe i'm here in front of the pc, yet i said to myself yesterday that i will review for tomorrow and no using of the computer. darn. i have to do THREE return demos for RLE and also a quiz, i'm not ready for those things. i don't want to go to school anymore. :wallbash: -Neex
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]Diary Dumbo,[/i] Guess what the hell I am doing right now? I'm stalking someone. :redface: Well, not really stalking. I just wanted to see more of his photos so I typed his name on the address box and *swoosh* it directed me to his site. :P I know I should give up on him -- he's too high for me to reach. It's just that.. I just want to try. You know I don't like just giving up on something or someone without trying first. :disgust: Maybe I'll just wait a lil more and see what will happen, right? And if there's nothing going to happen, then I guess that's the time I'd give up on him -- especially, the feeling. ;) Andandand, diary, you're dumbo. :wallbash: Always and forever loving you, Kim
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]september 17, 2008 wed. dear diary., [spoiler]uhmm..we had our 2nd fire drill..so we have to go out and evacuate.. i was placed 3rd from the last in our line,and omg my crush is just behind me.. one of our classmates pushed him <they were playin'>towards me..ahah then i heard my classmate who pushed my crush.."oh come on you like it" ahaha..i dunno what was that line means..but..it sure made my day complete ahah and during our recess he was standing beside the door with his friends and i saw him lookin' at me..:redface: i don't know if he's looking at me really though.. he's so cute,.ahah:D we had test in scienceand math,it's easy though.. we had homeworks .. gotta work on that.. ^>klyne[/spoiler] diary entry end>> [/align]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: Sept. 18, 2008 Day:Thursday Happenings: completely in a state of nosebleed. I'm reviewing for a Taxonomy Quiz.. and yeah i need to memorize everything from domain down to the scientific names of common species on earth... :wallbash:
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Date: Sept. 18, 2008 Day:Thursday Happenings: dear moi diary, [spoiler]i'm very happy today coz the virus inside te comp is now gone and we didn't reformat it. we just DW sum in [b]download.com[/b] and tenx god, our sleepless nyts are made to be paid. About the school, hayz it's the wrong tym to cry :crybaby: inside te campus. wanna know what happened? so here it goes: [quote]when the bell rang, we hurriedly go downstairs to search for food. It's our happiest hour coz it's recess tym owredi. When i was on the canteen waiting for my classmates to go with me, i saw her looking at me, with an evil eyes. Moi bessy sheene know that girl and when i talked to sheene and say that she look at me wid an anger expression, she talked to her. Moi bessy make me really worried and the funny part there is the girl, who crushes moi [b]EX-CRUSH[/b] look at her with an evil look too when moi bessy's friend told her that it was moi EX-CRUSH's girlfriend :O and the news spread easily like a fire, and he said on moi bessy that " [i][b]wag nyo kasi sya awayin... pag yan nagalit..[/b][/i]". :O is he okay? we are the ones who's innocent and then he's telling that we argue his friend but we didn't! when AP class started, i gave a letter to akiko and i said inside it that i wanna say sorry to him, for all those scandal i have made & for making him mad. But instead he get the letter, it seems that he didn't read what's inside of it. When the art class started, i sat down beside akiko and he really seem to read the letter i command him to give on moi EX-CRUSH and he tell me " [i][b]anu bang nanyari? bakit? sabihin mo saken...[/b] [/i] " I dun wanna cry but i dunno why moi tears came rolling down moi eyes as it gives a smooth and comfortable feeling than before. I used to be quiet if i have some problems coz i dun want sumbody will know what is happening on moi life. Then he started to call my EX-CRUSH and i started to switch place becoz of he's calling him, asking what did he do to me. Then my friends and bestfriends came to ask what did happen, why i cry.. and etc. But i only answer them with a "no" shake in moi head. I carry the pain only by myself. After explaining my problem, my EX-CRUSH was saying "[b] [i]i dunno what happen to her, i really dunno what did i say to her...[/i][/b] " in that tym, i realized that i really needed 2 move on and forget what feelings i still have for him. Then i also decided that, if i avoid talking or having a bond with him, it will lessen the pain and the news about us inside the room so i avoid him starting when i cried until i got to go home.[/quote] wheww... that's very long story, and yeah it's very breaking on my part. Protecting the culprit and putting the innocent one in the bad situation is very heart breaking. still, while im writing this one now, im a lil bit cry here coz he really didn't like me, i just proved to my self that im pretty useless for him, that i'm a friend for him and nothing can change that state but him and i really proved that im LOSER coz i let this things run on my life, not thinking what will happen, just thinking what i'll feel and being REAL SELFISH LOSER to everyone. Now, my enemies are true, IM SUCH AN IDIOT LOSER WHEN IT COMES TO LOVE AND WHEN IT COMES TO EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE MADE A DECISION! :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:[/spoiler]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Date: Sept 18, 2008 Day: Thursday Happenings: [b]Cheerleadin practice:Around 4:00 to 6:00 pm..[/b] Brian, Hermis, and Joel quit yellow house cheering dance because their cheerleading instructor is yelling at them. So they went to our house's practice [Blue House] to, as they say, help us out. That was YESTERDAY. Today, they joined again the yellow house's cheering team and now they're trying to spy on us. Not only the 3 of them, but including other guys from yellow house. And those yellow house members in higher level are tryin' to beat up 1 of our team mates. And to think that Brian is my crush!! Now, I sooooo wana CRUSH him!! :evil: Including most of the yellow house members.. [bcuz some of my frnds-bst frnds-are in there..that's y only some.. :lol:]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center] september 18 2008 thurs. dear ftalkery, [spoiler]today..uhmm..today is so the worst day of mine.. you wanna know why?'cause..i asked for a sign or something.. that if my crush likes me,then he's wearing a pink shirt the shirt he wore the first day.. then so nothing to wait for..ahah he doesn't like me..he didn't wear pink obviously.. hmff..he really likes someon else.. i'm so busted..=|[/spoiler][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b] hi.! i want to post this thread to write your daily activities here. Or we can call this DIARY. in this DIARY thread, fill up this format: Date: Day: Happenings: ahaahaha.! le

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:42

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy